Reply to thread
Page 824 of 824 ... 819 822 823 824
Results 8,231 to 8,240 of 8240

Thread: valour`s trading journal

1. #8231 Collapse Post
    MT5 Resident
    I am:
    ----

sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1560 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,631 Times in 4,885 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by valour01     
    Hello fellow traders, how are you all doing today? thank you all for visiting my thread again. Looking at the market for EURUSD at the value of 1.1854 using the moving average indicator by 4 hours, this market is bullish with high pips and it will follow this bullish trend today to about 1,1899 before the end of the day.

I don`t see this market falling at the next resistance line today, i will advice we buy this market today and make some profits by the end of the day. thank you all and remember to be safe out there.

Attachment 291908
    Hello dear member of mt5 forex forum. Hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit in this trading week.
    The EURUSD pair traded with strong positive trend and approaches our next waited target at 1.2020. we need to monitor the upcoming trading carefully, noting that the consolidation of this level against the current negative pressure will push the price to resume the main bearish trend towards 1.1600 initially, while breaking it will extend the bearish wave to reach 1.1532 as a next correctional target
    Sidra161 Trading Journal

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?144731-sidra161-s-Trading-journal

2. #8232 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

shoaib110 is on a distinguished road shoaib110's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Habib Khan     
    Hi dear friend how are you I hope you all are fine dear friend I have seen your Euro USD analysis you are saying absolutely right this currency pair is moving upward I hope so it will remain in bullish Trend and give us a clear movement
    Hi to everybody here at mt5 discussion I trust you will be fine and getting a charge out of good exchanging just as snatching some sound benefits. I have perused your conclusion with respect to your examination is totally right and I emphatically concur with you. This significant product in the most recent week strikes down as the usd was battling so enter your exchange as needs be. enter your exchange in like manner ideally with the purchase arrangement. Wishing you the beneficial outstanding days of this current week.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #8233 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    315 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,982 Times in 882 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Hello fellow traders, how are you all doing today? thank you all for visiting my thread again. Looking at the market for EURUSD at the value of 1.1854 using the moving average indicator by 4 hours, this market is bullish with high pips and it will follow this bullish trend today to about 1,1899 before the end of the day.

I don`t see this market falling at the next resistance line today, i will advice we buy this market today and make some profits by the end of the day. thank you all and remember to be safe out there.

Attachment 291908
    Hello Valour, I trust you are having a profitable trading week. EURUSD is trading at around 1.1743 and price is trending upwards. Price already hit the resistance line and is showing signs of a reversal, so I think EURUSD will now move Bearish and price will move a minimum of 50 pips before continue its Bullish trend. so I'm Bearish on EURUSD.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 3 users say Thank You to Suprimacy for this useful post.

Emirace (10-22-2020), Faith22 (10-22-2020), Leo Kendrick (10-22-2020)

5. #8234 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Badar911 will become famous soon enough Badar911's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Kendrick     
    Good morning mate, how are you doing today? Thank you for this wonderful analysis EURUSD in A second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic appears to be hitting Europe, forcing investors to rethink the narrative that the European economy will suffer less damage from the virus than the US economy. While the latest rise in infection numbers could be due simply to increased testing, the fear is that it will prompt further damaging lockdowns. If trend persists, EUR/USD could well dip to the lows at 1.1611 and 1.1613 recorded on September 25 and September 28, and perhaps just below there to 1.16 or 1.1596, where the 100-day moving average checks in.
    If you are investing a small amount of money it is worth considering silver as an alternative to gold. In the event paper dollars become valueless, smaller value coins will be easier to spend. Imagine trying to buy $100 worth of groceries with a gold coin worth over $1,000...

6. #8235 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Darshan Ali has much to be proud of Darshan Ali has much to be proud of Darshan Ali has much to be proud of Darshan Ali has much to be proud of Darshan Ali has much to be proud of Darshan Ali has much to be proud of Darshan Ali has much to be proud of Darshan Ali has much to be proud of Darshan Ali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    88 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 Times in 770 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 291908
    Hello dear friend hope that you are fine and enjoying the trading as well making good profit from the market.
    Well the eurusd show strong bullishness from past two days and usdx continuously falling down so according to current situation it clearly observe that this pair will go further up in next days and maybe achieve the 1.1900 level during this week so currently seeing good opportunity to open a buy deal and make some profit good luck.

7. #8236 Collapse Post
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3024 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,967 Times in 4,073 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 1

Attachment 291908
    Hello mate good noon. the price of the eurusd now lies on the 1.1860 level area. from this area if the price goes up then it will go 1.1900 area. if the price fall from this level then it can come 1.1750 level area. we need to trade with trend. best wishes for your trading mate.

8. #8237 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

waseemakram911 is on a distinguished road waseemakram911's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 291908
    Hello my friend, how’s it going with you today? this is currently holding good position and i think this will be in the bearish side for a short term move. the target will be 150 pips. Have a wonderful day my friend. thank you very much for sharing your analysis.hoping that you will enjoy your trading week.

9. #8238 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:

DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33 has a reputation beyond repute DEEP Thinker 33's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    608 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,254 Times in 1,605 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 291908

yes now the market will be very much volatile and for that we have to trade with small lot size with proper money management .I feel again the Eur Usd will try to climb towards the 1.8750 level mark because as the US election is coming the uncertainty is showing off in the market and thus Eur Usd will move up also.

10. #8239 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2075 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,582 Times in 5,485 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 291908

Hello mate , How are you doing ? your analysis on EUR/USD is not bad ,this pair shot upside since the beginning of the week ,the current resistance region is strong and difficult to break ,which brought about the decline we saw ,hopefully ,this movement may mark the beginning of another downtrend movement on this pair especially if the decline continue till the end of the week . the week candle will likely reject buy meaning this pair would sell for the rest of the month .

11. #8240 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Ashfaq Lurka will become famous soon enough Ashfaq Lurka's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone     
    Hello mate , How are you doing ? your analysis on EUR/USD is not bad ,this pair shot upside since the beginning of the week ,the current resistance region is strong and difficult to break ,which brought about the decline we saw ,hopefully ,this movement may mark the beginning of another downtrend movement on this pair especially if the decline continue till the end of the week . the week candle will likely reject buy meaning this pair would sell for the rest of the month .
    it is moving lower again and I expect the down swing to hit the lower level this time around. Price has maintained it's resistance and the bearish correction is showing strong momentum again. Traders can open sell positions on this. the first target will be 75 pips and stop loss should be a little above.

Reply to thread
Page 824 of 824 ... 819 822 823 824

Subscribed to this Thread : 22