• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: English Movies talks

1. #1 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Amused

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,251 Times in 4,584 Posts

Default English Movies talks

If you want to discuss any English movies, you can do that here. American, British, or any movies that were created in English language.

2. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

boxzone will become famous soon enough boxzone's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I looked Silent Hill today. It was rather good. I watched it because it was listed under horror genre, but though there were rather grotesque supernatural elements, it was not that scary but the story was good. Probably going to watch silent hill revelation next week.

3. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

tablecurt will become famous soon enough tablecurt's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boxzone     
      I looked Silent Hill today. It was rather good. I watched it because it was listed under horror genre, but though there were rather grotesque supernatural elements, it was not that scary but the story was good. Probably going to watch silent hill revelation next week.
      There are not many scary movies these days. Maybe they don't want people to get scared or something, but the level of scariness has gone down a lot, instead they focus more on creating suspense. Silent hill series are good movies, not scary like you said but good.

4. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

JeloFone will become famous soon enough JeloFone's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Limitless is a good movie to watch. The main character is Bradley Cooper whose acting is really good in it. The movie is about the main actor getting a drug that can enhance his brain so much that it makes it possible for him to analyze and process almost everything within very short period of time.

5. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

time void has a spectacular aura about time void has a spectacular aura about time void's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      127 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JeloFone     
      Limitless is a good movie to watch. The main character is Bradley Cooper whose acting is really good in it. The movie is about the main actor getting a drug that can enhance his brain so much that it makes it possible for him to analyze and process almost everything within very short period of time.
      I haven't watched the movie, but I have watched its series adaptation. I have only watched the first season and it was really good but it gets boring once you see the same thing happening again and again. Hopefully, it is great in the movie.

6. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PaperTowel is on a distinguished road PaperTowel's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I really hope there are more good horror movies in the future. They are the only movies where I don't fall asleep or get bored in the middle of the movie.

7. #7 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Scall1999 will become famous soon enough Scall1999 will become famous soon enough Scall1999's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To be honest im a big fan of English movies, specially science fiction, comedy action thriller, and superhero film series, I also like some chines action movies as well.

8. #8 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Amused

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,251 Times in 4,584 Posts

A really memorable English movie for me would be The Matrix. It is a sci-fi movie and there are sequels to it as well, but I liked the first part more.

9. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PaperTowel is on a distinguished road PaperTowel's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I watched Undisputed series a week ago. Didn't like the first part that much, but the second and third parts which was about Boyka were really good. The scenes in the movies are really exciting, definitely not something you would see in normal official fights.

10. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      704 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

At the Weekend I saw the Mission Impossible: Fallout, the story and the thriller is good but the action scene is start to be boring because Tom Cruise seems did the same action over and over again, and this last movie they must break the high Water Mark who already made by the previous movies MI5: Rouge Nation I thing this condition making the producer some a burden for them. To many refurbish and copy-paste scene, example the last fight at the climax from this movies make Us remind with the Sylvester Stalone old movies CLIFFHANGER.
      “Less is more” — Ludwig Mies van der Rohe (1947)

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Arief Makmur for this useful post.

forextime2018 (08-04-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 4