• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: what means of strategy and how we can make it ?

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Romaisa has much to be proud of Romaisa has much to be proud of Romaisa has much to be proud of Romaisa has much to be proud of Romaisa has much to be proud of Romaisa has much to be proud of Romaisa has much to be proud of Romaisa has much to be proud of Romaisa has much to be proud of Romaisa's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      300 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,238 Times in 527 Posts

Default what means of strategy and how we can make it ?

hi dear friends we all know in trading for be a good and successful trader we need somethings like knowledge, experience, analysis and most important is a good strategy we can learn about trading from a good platform we can get experience form demo account we can analyse the market by using our skills but how we make a strategy so i want to ask a question to my seniors how we came make a good strategy and apply it on our chart ?

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
    3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      299 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that forex is the most risky online business in the world but it is also the most profitable business where any one make huge money within a short period. Again the traders can lose the whole account within a moment. So, the traders must have to learn the experience and strategy by practice on the demo account for long time with patience and hard work. But if the traders want to success in the forex market then they must have to follow the good money management rules. Otherwise there is no possibilities to survive in this market for a long time to make good profits. Here I think that money management and risk management is the best strategy to success in the forex market. So, every traders must have to follow the good money management rules with discipline and patience.

4. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    5. #3 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      5333 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,438 Times in 1,448 Posts

a strategy is a course of action don't want to take in the foreign exchange market it is the strategy that you have that will determine the training opportunities that are going to get in this market. You are not supposed to be going against the rules of my strategy because that will be extremely dangerous for you. Having a strategy in the foreign exchange market can make you avoid certain losses that other people are having. Or do a certain things good is not the only requirement that it takes to become a profitable trader in the foreign exchange market there are many other things that we need washing clothes discipline money management patience self-control and a host of other requirements that is needed to become a profitable forex Trader.

6. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    7. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1162 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,006 Times in 1,708 Posts

A trading strategy is basically a method being used by a forex trader in the forex market to assist himself in his trading analysis and prediction processes in a bid to create success. It is very much important that individual trader have their own trading strategy developed to fit into their trading plan with the right success rate. It requires some level of work for a good trading strategy which has more winning chances to be created by the forex trader. It takes series of hardwork, market backrest and focus to eventually build a working strategy. To build a strategy which has the ability to stay in the market for long, a trader must design it to be simple and flexible without trying to be greedy with the process.

8. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    9. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      485 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,122 Times in 1,091 Posts

Strategy means that you have already started trading and this is your first initial step that you are taking it is the preparation stage for take off one is able to know the best trading strategy and also to know what is the profit you intend to gain after the trading. making a good strategy is like completing the 75% of the mission a traders best tool here is his strategy before making a working strategy a trader has to work very hard and then everything becomes quite easy and after practicing on their strategy for long a trader can make that strategy better and better one day it becomes very much working on each trades. so our success become accomplished if we can made good and reliable trading strategy in this market to trade and I think without good strategy this is the most tough way to make consistent money in this trading world.

10. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    11. #6 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      5697 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,805 Times in 4,304 Posts

We can actually use any strategy to end in the foreign exchange market most times when people experience losses the first thing that they do is to change their strategy immediately. But that is very wrong because if you keep changing your strategy after every individual is it means that you are not going to know what is wrong with the strategy and even make plans in order to correct it. Trading in this business it's not a very easy assignment sometimes you are things that will happen that will make you believe that you are wasting your time. But if you keep trading with that very strategy and make improvements on it and ensure that you are very disciplined getting successful is not going to be an issue for you anymore because you already know what you are doing.

12. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    13. #7 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1659 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,420 Times in 5,285 Posts

Developing a good trading strategy just like you have pointed out really require a very good experience but to me it start by our likes of indicators, meaning it's start with our favourite indicators, a trading strategy usually consistent of the coming together of two or more indicators, detailing how to build a trading system might take a long term, but it start with knowing how to use an indicator and when to use it.
      First been developing a trading system it has to be done on the demo trading account, because it will most likely fail several times of trial, we keep trying the same routine out on the demo account it's perfected, then we can try to use the Forex simulator application to know how effective the strategy really is.
      visit here 👇 for price action opportunities https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

14. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    15. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      704 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree that trading strategy is needed if one want to be successful in this business of foreign exchange trading. I'm ever making your own trading strategy as a new Trader may not be as easy or as simple as some people make you to believe it is. There are many who come into Forest trading business and 4 years find it difficult to know how to make a trading strategy. So if you ask me I will say pick a trading strategy from YouTube or Google on the internet and test it and see if it suits your personality. If the trading strategies suit your personality and give you the RL that you can trade with and you are you have spend enough time to test it to see if or not he gives you the accuracy rate of at least 60 to 70%; I will say to you there for that you should go ahead and use that trading strategy for your trading. As long as you are both serving money management role you will be profitable month in month out. Only make sure that your RR is at least 3 to 1.

16. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    17. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1343 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,511 Times in 1,323 Posts

Strategy means techniques by which a trader analysis the market and find his best trade from the market. a good trading strategy helps to reduce the risk and increase the chances of earning in forex business. there are huge number of trader in forex market and they use various trading strategy. I personally use price action trading strategy in forex market. by seeing the price movement of the market I take decision to open trade or close trade. I always follow trend. Every trader need to make his own trading strategy if a trader follow others trading strategy it do not give him success lifetime. All should be use their own trading system and method. By this process we can make our trading sharp and strong.

18. #10 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      3702 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,359 Times in 2,938 Posts

Ti make or have a good strategy one needs a good knowledge of technical analysis,fundamental analysis and market psychology.It goes further that one should make use of the combination of price action and the use of indicators.One should take one r two setups such as head and shoulders,double bottom or whatsoever and the indicators also which could come from any of the categories of indicators which could be trend,oscillator or volume.The combination is what is referred to as strategy and it should be practiced over and over till one gains mastery over it.By the time that one is certain of having at least 7 wining trades out of every 10 trades then one can claim that he has gotten a good strategy

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2