I am:

Wogubike will become famous soon enough Wogubike's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    41 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Time To Avoid Trading .

The essence of trading is to make profit .Indeed there are times that trading will bring good result in terms of profitability .But trading in the last four hours of a trading day is riskier to trade .There is plenty fake opportunities during this period so to be on the safer side one should avoid staring at the chart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wogubike For This Useful Post:

Maxskin871 (27-03-2020)

3. Dragon
  4. #2 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Maxskin871 will become famous soon enough Maxskin871's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yes you are raight bro.it like scam promotion. Just make someting to actrac pepole come to see went they forgot what is the target then show is over

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #3 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

monoj01 is on a distinguished road monoj01's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    86 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    No I think to avoid pair. Trading should be continue after gather lot of market position and present world economic situation. We must decide a or few currency pair and change our directio.

Thanks.all Trader. Stay Home and be safe.
    Signature removed by Passionate Pisces!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to monoj01 For This Useful Post:

Smilingfamez (14-06-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    272 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,425 Times in 1,059 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    if you are a day trader (holding positions couple of sec up to couple of hours max) with a lot of experience, you could probably use the opening hectics in your favour. stock prices tend to be most volatile right after the opening n' then stabilize in a day trend. if you intend to hold stocks over a longer period of time (couple of days or longer), you might want to avoid openings n' see the day trend forming before buying or selling. if you are a serious investor, then you will know how to handle the chaos at the start of trading. the umbrella formation on a candlestick char can give you an indication to the market rising. there are other patterns that tell you the trend downwards, one can use this to decide initially.
    bit by bit, over time... it will accumulate into a mountain..!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 6sh For This Useful Post:

y2sm4n (30-03-2020)

9. #5 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

karlie4nia is on a distinguished road karlie4nia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wogubike     
    The essence of trading is to make profit .Indeed there are times that trading will bring good result in terms of profitability .But trading in the last four hours of a trading day is riskier to trade .There is plenty fake opportunities during this period so to be on the safer side one should avoid staring at the chart.
    It is simple. Trade at the prime trading periods of London open and Newyork open. These are the times when the market trend the most. Any trend would be seen in this periods especially trading GBP/USD and EUR/USD.

10. #6 Collapse Post
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2437 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,955 Times in 1,064 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    the only time I would avoid trading is during heavily consolidated periods and on exotic pairs. these two conditions are set in my plan of trading to optimally avoid loss and keep the profits I make as well as the capital safe from loss. I find consolidation to be the worst time to trade.

11. #7 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

feyise20 will become famous soon enough feyise20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Time To Avoid Trading .
    Everyone has one thing or the other to avoid but at the same time we all make it in the end.
    The only Time for me to avoid trade is only when I do not see any trade to trade.What I use
    to do is that I plan my trade,that is trade strategy to trade, and after this I trade the trade,
    set stop loss and take profit.Then after this I leave the trade even for many days without any
    need to worry about the trade and it make profit for me.

12. #8 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

shyammandal has much to be proud of shyammandal has much to be proud of shyammandal has much to be proud of shyammandal has much to be proud of shyammandal has much to be proud of shyammandal has much to be proud of shyammandal has much to be proud of shyammandal has much to be proud of shyammandal has much to be proud of shyammandal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3688 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 940 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Time To Avoid Trading .

Forex trade run 24 hours for five days but all the time are not good for trading and trader should know that which time to avoid and which time is for trading . Trader can distinguish the trading time with the help of market analysis . If trader get perfect market trend then open trade otherwise trader must avoid trading because opposite trend trade means loss of money and trend trade means sure profit . So don't open trading order without analysis .

13. #9 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

thelaw1 is a splendid one to behold thelaw1 is a splendid one to behold thelaw1 is a splendid one to behold thelaw1 is a splendid one to behold thelaw1 is a splendid one to behold thelaw1 is a splendid one to behold thelaw1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    851 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The choice of the time of trading is different from person to person. Somebody may choose to place positions when trading conditions are favourable to him and another person may not want to enter the market when there is an upcoming high-impact market volatility. There are some types of traders that like to trade high volatility whereby some others do not. When to avoid trading should therefore be chosen wisely.
    As I can see, it is not good to place a position when the condition of the market is not that clear to a trader. This can make the trader to trade under the condition of guessing and that is not good enough for arriving at the best profit in the market. In another word, it is not so good to place positions when the emotion of a trader is not balanced. Anger, anxiety and the likes are capable of making a trader to have loss because the mind is not balanced.

14. #10 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Fxtechno is just really nice Fxtechno is just really nice Fxtechno is just really nice Fxtechno is just really nice Fxtechno is just really nice Fxtechno's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    179 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    The time to avoid trading is surely when there is no opportunity in market to open your position.
    Some time there are many false signals to enter in the market. But do proper analysis before doing trade.
    First you have a currency strength chart and buy strong currencies with weaker one.
    If the value of any currency is above 60 then it's a strong currency. But if the value is 40 or believe 40 then it's weaker currency.
    For example EUR strength is 60 and USD is at 40 then you have to buy EUR USD. But confirm the chart first. Watch the trend in H1 and H4. Never go against the trend.
    Good luck all and best wishes.
    Get Latest Analysis on Different Pairs

Fxtechno Trading Journal
    "Like this Post if you find it interesting"

Reply to thread