from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: AUD/USD renews multi-year lows, closes in on 0.6300 (SELL AUD/USD)

1. #41 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

AUDUSD has kind of stabilized around this region of 0.73. Now that the US elections are over and Australian internal borders are set to reopen within the next month, it will be interesting to watch both currencies as I expect both of them to rise up. Will be interesting to see where it heads next as it has been struggling to go above this region for quite some time.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #42 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Earie     
    AUDUSD has kind of stabilized around this region of 0.73. Now that the US elections are over and Australian internal borders are set to reopen within the next month, it will be interesting to watch both currencies as I expect both of them to rise up. Will be interesting to see where it heads next as it has been struggling to go above this region for quite some time.
    I am of the opinion that the year's end is near and we might see it shoot up further closer to 0.78 level or so. It will be a massive move given the fact it went all the way down to 0.55 in March this year. Something like a 40-50% increase in a matter of 9 months if it happens. I haven't seen any other major currency have such huge swing moves within a matter of a few months.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #43 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Today, AUDUSD fell below 0.73 after quite some time. I think this is just a small correction due to the negative COVID news from Adelaide and some trade concerns with China. I think it will soon recover in the coming days and will then be strongly bullish till the end of the year. I think we might see a rise of a few hundred pips by year's end.

Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5