• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 128 of 131 ... 123 126 127 128 129 130 ...
    Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1303

Thread: Tradingforex' Trading Journal

1. #1271 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Shocked

ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tradingforex     
      Hello mt5 members, i got best review contest money named as seo withdraw able money on last Friday. Thanks mt5 forum, also thanks to mt5 forum sponsor instaforex.

Attachment 218415

After getting the contest money i made the withdrawal using payco. Because payco is the best payment processor.

Attachment 218416

GBPUSD:

GBPUSD pair is on upside movement because usdx is on downside movement. we will look more upside movement from gbpusd pair because the price has made a support level to 1.2312 price and it will reach to next support level. Thanks my friends.
      Dear Congratulations for good profit and withdrawal that yo have send request to the payco walllet i think it will processed soon in the your payco wallet

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ArfaKareem786 For This Useful Post:

Kinza128 (06-29-2020)

3. #1272 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6526 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,198 Times in 5,281 Posts

Hello mt5 members, i got best review contest money named as seo withdraw able money on last Friday. Thanks mt5 forum, also thanks to mt5 forum sponsor instaforex.

Attachment 218415

After getting the contest money i made the withdrawal using payco. Because payco is the best payment processor.

Attachment 218416

GBPUSD:

GBPUSD pair is on upside movement because usdx is on downside movement. we will look more upside movement from gbpusd pair because the price has made a support level to 1.2312 price and it will reach to next support level. Thanks my friends.
      Good morning dear.

Looks like your morning has started with a good news. It's a good sign for your trading also. Congratulation on your brilliant success mate. Instaforex finance departments works so fast now. They always try to complete withdraw within few hours now.

Wish you all the best for your trading dear.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

tradingforex (06-29-2020)

5. #1273 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      937 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,890 Times in 2,523 Posts

USDCHF:

Name: 1.PNG Views: 1391 Size: 9.2 KB

Hello friends, Good afternoon. The USD/CHF set bound from two-Time indeterminate among-st a restoration of the US dollar across the market and the movement back above 0.9500. Recently it raised a strong resistance at 0.9521 and last closely the top, with a robust bullish energy. Earlier on last week, USD/CHF grounded at 0.9462. From the moderate, it suitable so greatly more than 50 stroke. Now the price is fully upside movement. Traders can make buy now and collect some pips so quickly. Thanks

Name: 2.PNG Views: 1054 Size: 33.4 KB

6. The following 16 users say Thank You to tradingforex for this useful post.

Angelina17 (06-29-2020), asim (06-29-2020), howtoforextrade (06-30-2020), mt5010 (06-29-2020), Mt5Player (06-29-2020), Rosemary (06-29-2020), Unregistered (7), valour01 (06-29-2020), Youcefstyles (06-29-2020), Younis (06-29-2020)

7. #1274 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

mt5010 has much to be proud of mt5010 has much to be proud of mt5010 has much to be proud of mt5010 has much to be proud of mt5010 has much to be proud of mt5010 has much to be proud of mt5010 has much to be proud of mt5010 has much to be proud of mt5010 has much to be proud of mt5010's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      213 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,135 Times in 671 Posts

USDCHF:

Attachment 218632

Hello friends, Good afternoon. The USD/CHF set bound from two-Time indeterminate among-st a restoration of the US dollar across the market and the movement back above 0.9500. Recently it raised a strong resistance at 0.9521 and last closely the top, with a robust bullish energy. Earlier on last week, USD/CHF grounded at 0.9462. From the moderate, it suitable so greatly more than 50 stroke. Now the price is fully upside movement. Traders can make buy now and collect some pips so quickly. Thanks

Attachment 218633
      The USDCHF pair shows bullish bias to retest level that was broken previously, and as long as the price is below this level, our bearish overview will remain valid for the upcoming period, supported by the negative pressure formed by the , reminding you that our next main target is located

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to mt5010 for this useful post.

tradingforex (06-29-2020), Unregistered (3)

9. #1275 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      483 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,272 Times in 1,563 Posts

USDCHF:

Attachment 218632

Attachment 218633
      USD CHF is now making the position no its current prices 1. 3589 and I hope US dollar against Canadian Dollar getting more and more strong sonoscan we open our trade for a friend movement and we can get good profit from this trade so my dear friend wait for New York session and when it will give us good signal then we can open our trade

10. #1276 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Breezy

Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      882 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,944 Times in 1,205 Posts

Attachment 218415

Attachment 218416

GBPUSD:

Hello my friend, how’s it going today? it seems that the strengthening of the US dollar greatly affects the GbpUsd increase at this time for the technical itself the GbpUsd is still in a bullish condition GbpUsd pair bearish But apparently the night creates a daily bullish candle It means that it seems that the USD is still strong.

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to Veralee for this useful post.

Eva4ever (07-01-2020), Kingbizzle (07-01-2020), Rosemary (06-29-2020), saaheed (06-30-2020), tradingforex (06-30-2020)

12. #1277 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Sajid606 is a glorious beacon of light Sajid606 is a glorious beacon of light Sajid606 is a glorious beacon of light Sajid606 is a glorious beacon of light Sajid606 is a glorious beacon of light Sajid606's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 218415

Attachment 218416

GBPUSD:

Congratulations on your success.happy to see.mt5 forum gives us great opportunity to get bonus and different type of rewards are offered.your analysis about GBPUSD is good.there is bull in this pair as usdx is bearish territory.have a good day

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sajid606 For This Useful Post:

tradingforex (06-30-2020)

14. #1278 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1040 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,015 Times in 4,144 Posts

USDCHF:

Attachment 218632

Attachment 218633
      hello mate, how are you doing today? thank you for this useful analysis on USDCHF, with the market at the value of 0.9465 using the moving average indicator by 4 hours, this market is bearish and i think it will follow this bearish trend today to about 0.9420 before the end of the day, i dont see this market bouncing back at the next resistance line today, i will advice we sell this market and make some profits by the end of the day, thank you and remember to be safe out there.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to valour01 For This Useful Post:

16. #1279 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Grumpy

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1846 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,318 Times in 4,104 Posts

USDCHF:

Attachment 218632

Attachment 218633
      Well, USDCHF made a strong movements today during EU session , turned up from the support level of 0.9445. Moving on the chart is in the oversold zone of the pair. The dial indicator and Bill Williams indicators gave signals to buy a pair. There is a possibility of the price moving up from the support level to the level at 0.9724 and even break it , USDX looks strong too now so it increase the bullish scenario possibility .
      We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one

Latest update

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Youcefstyles For This Useful Post:

18. Dragon
    19. #1280 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      In_Love

Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      335 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,873 Times in 1,776 Posts

USDCHF:

Attachment 218632

Attachment 218633
      USDCHF pair hovers around the EMA50 in the previous sessions, and as long as the price is below 0.9456, our bullish overview will remain valid, supported by stochastic positivity that appears clearly on the four hours’ time frame, reminding you that our main waited target is located at 0.9541.

The expected trading range for today is between 0.9440 support and 0.9550 resistance.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Angelina17 For This Useful Post:

Reply to thread
    Page 128 of 131 ... 123 126 127 128 129 130 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 10