• Reply to thread
    Page 255 of 255 ... 250 253 254 255
    Results 2,541 to 2,543 of 2543

Thread: Tradingforex' Trading Journal

1. #2541 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Goofy

Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,031 Times in 585 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by tradingforex     
      The silver dropped made me surprised because i did not even think that silver can move like this way in the down side but it was also increased it's level so from this position silver will be more bullish and it will trading over 27 dollar in this week so I am thinking about buying option for this metal best wishes for you dear friend
      Dear members silver price is closed the look at the maximum trader and due to its maximum validity as we have seen metal is being variable and we have seen silver chart floors spot price and this look like that news forecast to inform you that analysis and decision of your silver market will be towards the pivoting point and support resistance will be effective and my thought that is silver will fly high.
      ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Black Dragon Trading Journal⏬⏬⏬⏬
      📥https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14877588📤

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Dragon For This Useful Post:

Adnan-Rehman (Today)

3. #2542 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      301 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,831 Times in 1,424 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Silver dropped huge in the down side on yesterday also it was increased some level at the same time also I think silver will again move over $27 and it will go towards upper side to touch $28 in the future time so at this stage I am thinking about buying option for this metal best wishes for you dear friend
      Hello friend.I am too presuming that silver has pressure to go downwards.If you consider yesterdays low spike, it has broken below the daily symmetrical triangle.But today it again came back inside the triangle region.Though showed high around 27.15 area now around 26.86 area.Sideways give us very big opportunity to loss of equity.So if possible stay out until good trend is visible.

Name: Screenshot_20200918-210254_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 6 Size: 282.7 KB

4. 2 users say Thank You to Sayemme for this useful post.

Adnan-Rehman (Today), awais488 (Today)

5. #2543 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Adnan-Rehman will become famous soon enough Adnan-Rehman will become famous soon enough Adnan-Rehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Silver dropped huge in the down side on yesterday also it was increased some level at the same time also I think silver will again move over $27 and it will go towards upper side to touch $28 in the future time so at this stage I am thinking about buying option for this metal best wishes for you dear friend
      Yeah brother you are right silve was tomorrow in a down trend but in a morning it was in buyer trend after the afternoon it will back on its position of yesterday 1985.67 maybe it will be go more down as a possible

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread
    Page 255 of 255 ... 250 253 254 255

Subscribed to this Thread : 14