• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: What is money management? And how can we use in trading profession?

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Sad

anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      607 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,876 Times in 2,074 Posts

Question What is money management? And how can we use in trading profession?

Money management is a great opportunity and idea for us to make a proper profit for a long time with consistently. What's your opinion about it?

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
    3. #2 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      3003 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,729 Times in 4,705 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anum555     
      Money management is a great opportunity and idea for us to make a proper profit for a long time with consistently. What's your opinion about it?
      Money management is the only way which we can survive in Forex trading its mean we have to cut our coat according to our clothes that is the example for the money management in your real life and has will in Forex trading. Its mean we have a perfect lot size with respect of our equities.

4. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,569 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kinza128     
      Money management is the only way which we can survive in Forex trading its mean we have to cut our coat according to our clothes that is the example for the money management in your real life and has will in Forex trading. Its mean we have a perfect lot size with respect of our equities.
      Dear friend actually the money management is a security by which you can trade securely. I can explain this bi example as it. If you have $500 in your account and you want to to make a trade on the gold then first of all you have to manage the large size of your trade as that if you are trade goes to loss then you have to fix the point where it's spot level. Because if you are trade goes to Las then there is a maximum chance that it will hit the spot level and some more. Then if you had made you are trade with the large size that with Safar this loss and not washed out your account. Then this is a very good money management. And if you fall into greediness and had made a trade with the Big Lot size and if you are trade goes to loss then you can't suffer it and it had watched your account then it is this is very bad money management. That is bhai approximately all senior traders advice to to make a good money management before open the trade. This is a good strategy used by the senior and experienced traders by this they are not losing your money.
      WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

6. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    7. #4 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,895 Times in 624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anum555     
      Actually the money management is a very nice tragedy stop by the serious and experienced traders. If you don't know about the money management then you never can maintain your account with good profit. If you know the money management then you can get good profit and you can save your account balance positively.
      Money management is that's tragedy by which you can save your balance and then trade with profit. That's mean if you have less balance in your account balance then you have to make trade with low large size so that if you are trade goes to nose then you are balance will be same and your account remain opened not washed out so that in the future you can recover your loss and trade 2 to other hand so that you can get profit.
      Look this is my opinion about the money management what is your opinion and your grievances about this please share it on this page so that we can get knowledge from this also.
      Forex Guru Trading Journal

8. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    9. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Abc1 is just really nice Abc1 is just really nice Abc1 is just really nice Abc1 is just really nice Abc1's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Management is very important and valuable thing in Forex trading business because when you have better money managing skills and when you have better conference about today then you always getting success and putting her best offers today market and enjoy this is very much hot with Cooperative successful and availability in Forex trading

10. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    11. #6 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

92chor has a spectacular aura about 92chor has a spectacular aura about 92chor's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear fellows money management pay very important role, money management mean to open your account according to your account capital and also make the estimate of profit and loss both because trading is very risky business so always ready for both profit and loss. Never forget the set stop loss to safe our account from big loss and set the take profit according to your analysis.

12. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    13. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

arshad76 is a splendid one to behold arshad76 is a splendid one to behold arshad76 is a splendid one to behold arshad76 is a splendid one to behold arshad76 is a splendid one to behold arshad76 is a splendid one to behold arshad76 is a splendid one to behold arshad76 is a splendid one to behold arshad76's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      135 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Money management mean that make your trade according to your account capital and never take a big lot size to make big profit in short time because its called greedy and you know that greedy is big enemy of our trading success. Always manage your account then make a trade.

14. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    15. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      299 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that money management is the process which can helps the traders to survive in Forex trading market. So, its mean we should have to cut our coat according to our clothes. Without money management we can not survive in this forex single a day because forex is the most risky market where it goes 1000 pips in a day. So, for to trade in the forex market the traders must have to follow the money management rules and have to trade with small lot of capital with low leverage and have to follow risk management rules.

16. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    17. #9 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

malik55 is a splendid one to behold malik55 is a splendid one to behold malik55 is a splendid one to behold malik55 is a splendid one to behold malik55 is a splendid one to behold malik55 is a splendid one to behold malik55 is a splendid one to behold malik55 is a splendid one to behold malik55's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my dear friends i think money management and risk control is essential to achieve long term success in the Forex market. the high level of leverage available to Forex traders makes it important to manage risk exposure and to avoid over leveraged positions and successful Forex money management aims foremost at the preservation of initial trading capital. explaining money management for some might be the simplest thing in the world not so much for me, basically Money Management (or MM) is a short way of explaining only pay out as little as possible and bring in as much as you can. explaining how to accomplish that is less easy to explain one way of looking at it I have heard explained is knowing when you should cut your losses and when to let your profits ride get as high as they can on the trade you are in different people accomplish this different ways some people are day traders and will sit there all day in front of the screen, paying attention to how their thoughts or their system tells them if they should even get into a trade or not and if so at what price point that experience they have or a trading system for some also tells them at the top end when to exit the trade It also has the flip side of knowing when you are in a trade and it goes against you when you should exit or if it is a minor price drop and getting out will basically lose you money because after this small price drop the price is going to jump up 10 times what it went down If you exited the trade then you would have missed out on all those profits that is where the money management part comes in there are times when you will lose money on a trade unless you are inhumanly lucky that is the only 100% guaranteed thing in trading. the money management part as it applies here is knowing when to get out of a bad trade, even though you would be losing money on the trade If you do not do this part right you can lose your entire account in one trade there is no way every single time to get every single cent out of every trend that happens. the trend trading systems out there all have different ways of determining if a trend is happening, with support and resistance lines, history charts, and a whole bunch of different indicators with different names and different items that they are showing you, the trader and the thing with any of these systems or indicators or any of it, is there is no magic solution to trade on every single trade able item on every single time frame under all market conditions that is where the Money Management part comes in to play. The day traders might not have something they specifically call it but that is what makes a day trader successful knowing when to call it quits on a bad trade and knowing when to get out on a good one before it turns around and becomes a bad one what us I hate to use this term but casual traders have to make use of is the same idea if we sit there and day trade a few hours a day or else use a system that has money management of some sort built into it. Money management is a part of Forex that cannot be overlook it is very important Money management and trading plan should go hand in hand because some of the guidelines for money management can be incorporated into your trading plan and that plan should be strictly followed to yield success.

18. #10 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      787 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,805 Times in 855 Posts

What is money management? And how can we use in trading profession? Without using access to the financial market with lower risk, there are increasingly changes that we make every effort to be without discipline, trading in the Forex market has a greater rule of thumb which people don't want to use, analysing without it has caused difficulties for most people and that would always cumulative because we are totally getting into the market without thinking about the implications of what is happening, this means that when we need to practice even more so that our potential losses in the market which is suppose to be happening will automatically decrease. This will tension relief for us eventually.

19. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3