• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: " overview: which method is best for deposit money in in trading account?

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,569 Posts

Red face " overview: which method is best for deposit money in in trading account?

Dear friends today my question is that which method is best for deposit money in trading account?
      Actually I am trying to deposit money in my account and I I had faced very difficulty to deposit money because my bank card is not working with this. So that I am asking my dear all friends to to share your experience about this if you had faced it.
      Thanks all friends to you see my post and giving a good comments also.
      WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
    3. #2 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru has a brilliant future Foex guru's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,895 Times in 624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Momibhai     
      Dear friends today my question is that which method is best for deposit money in trading account?
      Actually I am trying to deposit money in my account and I I had faced very difficulty to deposit money because my bank card is not working with this. So that I am asking my dear all friends to to share your experience about this if you had faced it.
      Thanks all friends to you see my post and giving a good comments also.
      Good evening dear friend. There yes of course I also had faced this problem in the the near past.
      This is a very big problem for the affiliate Potter trading account. Because they had given a very less SS the traders to deposit money in the record. And especially in Pakistan there is a very big problem for us. Because if you have no master card or credit card then you can't deposit money in your account. Now I am giving you a very e easy solution for this problem.
      Dear ear positively you had made us appeal account with your account. Then my suggestion is that if you have sometime good profit then you have to transfer your profit in the city and from here you should draw some money to your account and some money remains in your skrill account. And whenever you had to need money in your trading account then you can easily transfer money deposit money in your account from the Google account.
      Otherwise you have to made a credit card or MasterCard from which you can deposit your money easily in your trading account. And so that you can easily trade with a short time.
      Forex Guru Trading Journal

4. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Abc1 is just really nice Abc1 is just really nice Abc1 is just really nice Abc1 is just really nice Abc1's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The deposit reading method is not a big deal over here in forex market when you have better learning conference about getting that one is very important that one is key to success and you have to conference about market and you have to learn about the trading skill that one is fully Cooperative successful DAV related to principal and incharges business

6. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      299 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Money deposit method is the system which is used to settle financial transactions through the transfer of monetary value. This includes the institutions, instruments, people, rules, procedures, standards, and technologies that make its exchange possible. We know that there are huge money deposit methods such as: Cash Payment, Cheques, Demand Drafts, Payment Orders, Card Based Payments, Credit Card, Debit Card. Beside this there are many electronic payments which is used to Electronic Funds Transfer. I think electronic fund transfer method is the best method for deposit money in the forex online market such as skrill, netteler etc.

8. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    9. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      787 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,835 Times in 882 Posts

" overview: which method is best for deposit money in in trading account? If you have access to the method that is cheaper for you, that would be better because in many countries at the moment, there is technologically things that would happen because there are the health challenges with the coronavirus and that means that international trade has reduced, what this means is that the value of the local currency will automatically resit the value of the dollar, And because we are making our deposit with the dollar, we need to look for a deposit method that would guarantee that we use the lowest rates, thus mean that we need to ask relevant questions and get information about which method has what we are currently looking for.

10. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    11. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1162 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,084 Times in 1,770 Posts

Depositing funds into a trading account is one of those criteria a forex trader has to meet up with in other to be able to trade the market at all. It then becomes important that the trader selects the best payment option for himself so as not to have stress with putting funds into his trading account. Usually a worthy broker would have multiple payment or say deposit options available to customers from different part of the world to choose from. It then becomes left to the trader to select one which he is more comfortable with and has very little commission attracted to it use, because it definitely would not be wise to spend more money while trying to create a deposit system into a trading account.

12. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    13. #7 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1610 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,329 Times in 1,826 Posts

This is one of the most asked questions by new forex traders, and one of the best way to fund your trading account is through your own account. There are rules which must be adhere to and one of them state that any funds invested need to come directly from your name, to the trading account set up in your name. So it is more ideal to make use of your account to fund your trading account. So basically, the best way to find your trading account is through a bank wire or simply the use of a credit card. Additionally, you can also make use of wire transfer; which by the way is an electronic transfer of money between different accounts. This type of payment system are quite fast and very secure.

14. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu has much to be proud of Eruwu's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1107 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,230 Times in 540 Posts

So there is actually nothing to do with the fact that we can use any method what is important more for anyone in the forex market is to utilize our trading opportunity approaches well because making deposits and automatically losing it because we did not understand how risk management is ultimately used will eventually make us experience certain challenges in the forex market because we don't understand anything spectacular, there are people that are gaining something else because they don't even understand the best approach to engage their service in the forex market, withdrawal and deposit are important to all trades with the fact that we know what we are doing. This is really important.

15. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    16. #9 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      3720 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,489 Times in 3,002 Posts

there are several methods and most of them are working well but personally I will recommend the use of local representatives or Skrill. These two I have tested these two over years and I enjoy them with no hassle.In your own if your bank card is not working (because use of bank card is a very good option) then there is a peculiarity about the case which you may need to sort out with your bank.It could be that the card had not been activated for online transaction (if it is Mastercard or Visa) and this will be sorted out within few seconds by your bank.If all these do not work I strongly recommend Skrill of if you don't mind bitcoin it is really worth it for any transaction in terms of security)

17. #10 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

womsky will become famous soon enough womsky's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default " overview: which method is best for deposit money in in trading account?

Hi guys, there are usually several options for depositing money into one's trading account. I usually prefer to do cash deposit into my broker's account who in turn credits my account. If that is not possible, i go with bank transfer. Reasons for these are to minimize the possibilities of hackers gaining access to one's sensitive bank information and hacking one's bank account through that process. credit card numbers, cvc numbers etc are too sensitive to be flying all around the internet. However i guess we live in different countries so my advice is as always, follow what works for you and stay out of trouble. Cheers

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2