• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Don't make your loss your weakness

1. #11 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

Tania Malik has a spectacular aura about Tania Malik has a spectacular aura about Tania Malik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A large majority of the traders face loss in forex trading but some of them are loose hope and became dissheart but those who donot loose hope and thinks that loses are the major parts of forex trading they became succeed they do not make their loses to his weakness they know that loses are also parts of business amd these are the first stairs of succeed so they carry on their work.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sarfarazahmad has a brilliant future sarfarazahmad has a brilliant future sarfarazahmad has a brilliant future sarfarazahmad has a brilliant future sarfarazahmad has a brilliant future sarfarazahmad has a brilliant future sarfarazahmad has a brilliant future sarfarazahmad has a brilliant future sarfarazahmad has a brilliant future sarfarazahmad has a brilliant future sarfarazahmad has a brilliant future sarfarazahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      233 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,671 Times in 1,167 Posts

If you lose in the forex, it is because of your mistake. So do not make something wrong as your weakness and try to eliminate it was wrong so that it does not happen to you twice. If you keep making that mistake again, then you will continue to suffer any loss So you first try to remove that mistake from your mistake. Then you raid then you will have good training

3. #13 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Alimurtaza is a jewel in the rough Alimurtaza is a jewel in the rough Alimurtaza is a jewel in the rough Alimurtaza is a jewel in the rough Alimurtaza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes friend, I am absolutely right with you, and I hope you will do well Yes friend, we should not make our loss our weakness, if it becomes our weakness then our loss can never be a breakover, we can never achieve success in forex If we have to overcome this weakness, then first we have to create confidence in ourselves If we have confidence in us, then only we can fill up, Other we cannot work

4. #14 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      189 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,792 Times in 2,322 Posts

yes you are right I satisfy your question loss is our weakness so we should avoid loss and we always try to take profit in this market if you will take for sperm ft and then you will make a good skills and it achieve your goal and fulfill our wishes very easily.

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to Forexion for this useful post.

Abc1 (03-26-2020), Dua Fatima (03-26-2020), Unregistered (1)

6. #15 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Relaxed

Abdul Khaliq Brohi will become famous soon enough Abdul Khaliq Brohi will become famous soon enough Abdul Khaliq Brohi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Profit and loss are part of life and business, Loss is the way to success not to dis heart and lose hope. Being called a Forex trader is easy but going with the flow of market and keeping intact with is done by few. History of Forex or any business world wide depends on hard work and road to success starts with loss. There are two type of peoples the first are those as they get loss they get dis hearted and leave that selected business what ever the choice was and never succeed in any other because they don't have proper knowledge and plan what to do and when to do they just jump in with greed which makes there confidence low and build fear of getting loss, while the second type of people or traders who accept defeat and face loss just try to recover it and this act lets them to over come loss and turn into profit. This is the turning point when turning loss into profit actually this is the way to success and few are able to do it.

7. #16 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

wasila has a spectacular aura about wasila has a spectacular aura about wasila's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      150 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think there are many strategies can be prepare through the good signals.If we have good source for the signals then we can make good working trading plans, do not worry we can check the same by applying on the demo.

8. #17 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Shahid919 will become famous soon enough Shahid919 will become famous soon enough Shahid919's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah! I am agree with you forex trading is very risky and 90% chance to loss or wipeout your account if you dont know trading stratgies so loss is the part of forex trading dont take it worry always use stop loss strategy to prevent a huge loss . At the end i will suggest to all the members of this forum that be relax dont take tension of loss , be patience with your system and enjoy your life, good night friends.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2