• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Instaforex Blocked My trading account

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2412 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,556 Times in 853 Posts

Default Instaforex Blocked My trading account

Last week I made 105$ trading GBPUSD with my bonus account.
      This Monday I tried requesting a withdrawal using a friend's Skrill Account; his name is (GENERAL) here on the forum.

A few hours later. Instaforex Disabled both of our accounts and of course the withdrawal was cancelled.

I contacted the Anti fraud department after A representative on Live Chat told me so.
      They said (We are the same person and the account has been permanently disabled)

If anyone with some sanity here knows who I am or at least passed by my Journal or my friend's journal (GENERAL) You can see that we're two separate people.
      Yet no one from fraud department wants to hear that or even check the verification files we provided when we signed up. He's over 50 years old and I'm 25. With no relation between us in the name or anything. YET we're the same person? How is that?

I want to add another thing, When my friend wanted to verify his account. They demanded that he provides a photo of himself holding his own ID in hand visible to the camera and AGAIN ( they claim we're the same person)

How can I fix this then?

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

As they put

Good bye forum and be careful who you trust

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Soldier For This Useful Post:

Chunky (03-24-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Chatty

Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,569 Times in 1,292 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier     
      This Monday I tried requesting a withdrawal using a friend's Skrill Account; his name is (GENERAL) here on the forum.

A few hours later. Instaforex Disabled both of our accounts and of course the withdrawal was cancelled.

I contacted the Anti fraud department after A representative on Live Chat told me so.
      They said (We are the same person and the account has been permanently disabled)

If anyone with some sanity here knows who I am or at least passed by my Journal or my friend's journal (GENERAL) You can see that we're two separate people.
      Yet no one from fraud department wants to hear that or even check the verification files we provided when we signed up. He's over 50 years old and I'm 25. With no relation between us in the name or anything. YET we're the same person? How is that?

I want to add another thing, When my friend wanted to verify his account. They demanded that he provides a photo of himself holding his own ID in hand visible to the camera and AGAIN ( they claim we're the same person)

How can I fix this then?

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

As they put

this is grief for you and i am so sad for you but there is no inter mixing of the forum . the are working accurately and i hope that this s your own mistakes so look up at his mistakes that how many mistakes you did it will possible that you are the same person and that hwy your account disabled so be care full and thi is spamming you did so read the rules accurately dear

4. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2412 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chunky     
      this is grief for you and i am so sad for you but there is no inter mixing of the forum . the are working accurately and i hope that this s your own mistakes so look up at his mistakes that how many mistakes you did it will possible that you are the same person and that hwy your account disabled so be care full and thi is spamming you did so read the rules accurately dear
      not my mistake. there's nothing mentioning using multiple skrill accounts for withdrawal

5. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Grumpy

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1587 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,162 Times in 2,692 Posts

How can I fix this then?

As they put

I'm sorry for you but you didn't have to do that , of course the system will notify a withdrawal request from a bonus account with a skrill email which used in another bonus account before , they will consider it as cheating and they will think that you are the same person who opened this accounts with different informations .
      You should transfer the profits to your skrill account then send it again to his skrill account .

6. #5 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3759 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,550 Times in 4,477 Posts

This Monday I tried requesting a withdrawal using a friend's Skrill Account
      You did the Money Laundering so that's why they blocked both of the account's, and it's not allowed mate even at the real account and even at the other broker's.

7. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      2412 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hande     
      You did the Money Laundering so that's why they blocked both of the account's, and it's not allowed mate even at the real account and even at the other broker's.
      If you think this is "Money Laundering" Then you have no idea what this term actually means and the fact that no other broker has EVER done that with me before proves that it was something natural and normal to do. I have withdrawn money from 6 brokers before on multiple skrill accounts mine and my friends' as well as accounts of exchange(ers); so they can exchange Skrill money for other payment systems. All of this went without a problem with SIX BROKERS.

You need to understand the fact that all of this would have been avoided if they just rejected the withdrawal but instead they decided to shut both my account, my friend's account, deny me my profits as well as Cancel my bonus. Do you get it, now
      ?

Im done with this thread. I said my piece.

8. #7 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3759 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,550 Times in 4,477 Posts

If you think this is "Money Laundering" Then you have no idea what this term actually means and the fact that no other broker has EVER done that with me before proves that it was something natural and normal to do. I have withdrawn money from 6 brokers before on multiple skrill accounts mine and my friends' as well as accounts of exchange(ers); so they can exchange Skrill money for other payment systems. All of this went without a problem with SIX BROKERS.

You need to understand the fact that all of this would have been avoided if they just rejected the withdrawal but instead they decided to shut both my account, my friend's account, deny me my profits as well as Cancel my bonus. Do you get it, now
      ?

Im done with this thread. I said my piece.
      You are not accepting your own mistake while you re trying to prove that the others are wrong, well for the more clarification you can ask this from the Skrill support also that what are the terms and the conditions of the money laundering, when you was submitting the withdrawal request in that account that is actually not your than why they will not blocked that account's, try to understand because they will not open it again because they find the cheat activity.

Reply to thread