• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Market is very disturbing due to carona

1. #11 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Usa teacher has a spectacular aura about Usa teacher has a spectacular aura about Usa teacher has a spectacular aura about Usa teacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aamir saeed     
      I want to say to all the members that the entire market is disturbed because of this Virus , so we need that we are away from the market and do not take part in training right now. As soon as the market is Stable , we will earn a very good profit by planting Trade at that time.
      Hi friend how are you yes,corona of this, the market is very disturbed You do no one, there are irritating stains for people, whether they work in the market or do some business or do something else in the same way. It is very dangerous rains from compassionate people told me the corona councilor bar and The effect also falls on the business

2. #12 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Hamid241 is a jewel in the rough Hamid241 is a jewel in the rough Hamid241 is a jewel in the rough Hamid241 is a jewel in the rough Hamid241's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi that's right crona is dengerous for world wide.so fight them again crona when you properly fight and again work hard you earn much profit in very short time.

3. #13 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is a splendid one to behold shoab chow is a splendid one to behold shoab chow is a splendid one to behold shoab chow is a splendid one to behold shoab chow is a splendid one to behold shoab chow is a splendid one to behold shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4151 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aamir saeed     
      I want to say to all the members that the entire market is disturbed because of this Virus , so we need that we are away from the market and do not take part in training right now. As soon as the market is Stable , we will earn a very good profit by planting Trade at that time.
      Actually, forex market can be affected by so many incidents around the world , and now it is attacked by the corona virus. Most of the stock exchange is not crashed partially and the world economy is down little bit. It is not a permanent state and somehow it will be recovered soon. We can also get the better volume this time and market is very uncertain, extra caution is required.

4. #14 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Forexmaster902 will become famous soon enough Forexmaster902's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes of course there is a big bad impact on forex trading market but also bad impact on all the businesses of the world. This epidemic is very bad for firex market. Thousands of traders leave the fotex market and they are seeing for the good days.

5. #15 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Confused

K430 is just really nice K430 is just really nice K430 is just really nice K430 is just really nice K430's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

its very true that current scenario of the world fighting with corona virus has decreased ratio of businesses world wide and markets are unstable. I hope very soon the markets will come into action and will be the same as before. but we should not have courage because if we lose courage, it can lock us up too much. Always we should work hard and try to recover the loss from it because the trader will succeed only when he works hard

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2