1. #11 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mithunff will become famous soon enough mithunff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      207 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading without stop loss is very harmful for your trading account. So, we should not compromise with stop loss. Because stop loss is the mechanism to fix our loss and it helps us form drastic negative move. We must be careful for setting stop loss. A proper trading plan can help us to become successful in forex trading business.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321 has a reputation beyond repute Shimaila321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      370 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,049 Times in 1,034 Posts

Dear friend stop loss is only the tool which prevent your account from wash so never trade without stop loss. Always place stop loss in his trade.

3. #13 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Alimurtaza is a jewel in the rough Alimurtaza is a jewel in the rough Alimurtaza is a jewel in the rough Alimurtaza is a jewel in the rough Alimurtaza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes friend, I am agree with you, you are absolutely right and hope that you will be well Friend Stoploss is a great way we need to stop our loss The best way to stop our people is that we gather more and more learned knowledge of flex, practice more and more, create self-confidence in yourself. And apart from this we improve our post quality, improve lot size and improve your money management. If we control all these things, then our blood will end soon.

4. #14 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Safwan is just really nice Safwan is just really nice Safwan is just really nice Safwan is just really nice Safwan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear I agree with you never trade without loss or profit stop in your trading because if you greed you may loss your money so keep practicing and gain experience from others

5. #15 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Devilish

Chikoo is a splendid one to behold Chikoo is a splendid one to behold Chikoo is a splendid one to behold Chikoo is a splendid one to behold Chikoo is a splendid one to behold Chikoo is a splendid one to behold Chikoo is a splendid one to behold Chikoo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      153 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SK Afridi     
      Dear friends never ever trade without stop loss and good analysis because stop loss can save your acount from loss and a good analysis always takes you towards good profit so keep in mind every time a technical stop loss and a good analysis.
      Thanks very much
      Yes, of course stoploss is the best option, if we use stoploss more and more, then we can be successful in getting good profit from the market. It should be for the trader to use more and more stoploss. If we all do more and more goods in our trading, then it benefits us a lot. Because we don't lose much

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2