• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Forex is boring or interesting??

1. #31 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

shamraiz is on a distinguished road shamraiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is very important in your trade a serious attitude while in the Demo he trade non seriously. and this is the main difference in both. the trader have stress on mind while his trade is in loss and feel anxious when his trade is getting profit while in demo this feeling is not present.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to shamraiz for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), vitals (03-26-2020)

3. #32 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

vitals will become famous soon enough vitals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex is very interesting trade it works between demo accounts and real accounts. But the biggest difference between us is greed. You can use successful strategy from demo account to trading with real account but you will get loss if you do not control greed.

4. #33 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

1ahsan will become famous soon enough 1ahsan will become famous soon enough 1ahsan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lightbulb

according to me forex is interesting business, you can work on forex with freedom there is no boss in forex you are the only boss of your work so, you can work every where any time there is no too many restrictions on forex, just work patiently on forex and enjoy your life you can learn many things about your life during working on forex.

5. #34 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Daring

SaniaMughal is a name known to all SaniaMughal is a name known to all SaniaMughal is a name known to all SaniaMughal is a name known to all SaniaMughal is a name known to all SaniaMughal is a name known to all SaniaMughal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend it can depend on our thinking and our intrust if we can work on this platform with intrust and with good pleasure then we feel it intrusting but if we think that it is so critical and time waste platform then we can not work on it with full intrust.

6. #35 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Devilish

Chikoo has much to be proud of Chikoo has much to be proud of Chikoo has much to be proud of Chikoo has much to be proud of Chikoo has much to be proud of Chikoo has much to be proud of Chikoo has much to be proud of Chikoo has much to be proud of Chikoo has much to be proud of Chikoo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      153 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,126 Times in 795 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by malik55     
      hello my dear friends how are you and can anyone tell me Forex is boring or interesting?
      Forex trading is not a boring trading, it is very interesting work, if the trader has a lot of interest, then he can gain success in this business very much and very quickly, the trader should want to generate maximum interest in this business. And we should always work as much as possible because the trader earns good profits in the forex market only because of hard work

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chikoo For This Useful Post:

nicola (03-31-2020)

8. #36 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Shahid919 has a spectacular aura about Shahid919 has a spectacular aura about Shahid919's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is very interesting for those who are earning on daily basis if you have fully knowledge and experienced about forex trading .First of all we have to know all principles of forex trading then its very interesting and enjoyable.

9. #37 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

zs23 is a splendid one to behold zs23 is a splendid one to behold zs23 is a splendid one to behold zs23 is a splendid one to behold zs23 is a splendid one to behold zs23 is a splendid one to behold zs23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello my dear friends how are you and can anyone tell me Forex is boring or interesting?
      Forex trading is a very interesting business it is not a boring business Forex trading market moves 24 hours in a day that's why interest always remain in the forex trading market this is also a reason that forex trading is risky business

10. #38 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

nicola will become famous soon enough nicola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Forex is boring or interesting??

Forex Market is world’s biggest Financial Market still many people see Forex as a boring industry one that demands the constant task of heavy analysis stress and risk but if you look deeper into the market then you will see dynamics and the profit generation opportunities turn it in a lucrative option for making more money or even starting a business.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nicola For This Useful Post:

malik55 (03-31-2020)

12. #39 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Abdulwahab96 has a spectacular aura about Abdulwahab96 has a spectacular aura about Abdulwahab96's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a body rectangle, it is an interesting type of business, we should work on it serially, the more we work, the more we will benefit. Try to make it very interesting so that we can work with it at noon

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4