• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: What is the difference between capital and income?

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

muhammadhaneef is a splendid one to behold muhammadhaneef is a splendid one to behold muhammadhaneef is a splendid one to behold muhammadhaneef is a splendid one to behold muhammadhaneef is a splendid one to behold muhammadhaneef is a splendid one to behold muhammadhaneef is a splendid one to behold muhammadhaneef's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default What is the difference between capital and income?

Hello friends 👋😊,Capital includes all assets (cash, investments, buildings, machinery etc.) that have value. Income is money that is earned. It can be earned by capital (interest on a bank account, profit from a business, dividends from stock), or by labour (payment for work done).

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to muhammadhaneef for this useful post.

fxmember (03-27-2020), shoab chow (03-26-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4151 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by muhammadhaneef     
      Hello friends 👋😊,Capital includes all assets (cash, investments, buildings, machinery etc.) that have value. Income is money that is earned. It can be earned by capital (interest on a bank account, profit from a business, dividends from stock), or by labour (payment for work done).
      Capital is known as investment and the income is what we earn profits from that investment. It is important that we should have enough capital to invest in the forex trading business, so that we can take bigger risk and we can protect our capital from any uncertain movements of the price. Bigger capital can ensure us to make big profits , but we should invest big capital when we have enough experience.

4. #3 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

fxmember is a splendid one to behold fxmember is a splendid one to behold fxmember is a splendid one to behold fxmember is a splendid one to behold fxmember is a splendid one to behold fxmember is a splendid one to behold fxmember is a splendid one to behold fxmember is a splendid one to behold fxmember's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Assalam o alaikum I hope you all are fine and doing well trading God bless you. Capital includes all assets cash, investment, machinery etc. That have value. Income is money that is earned. It can be earned by capital interest on a bank account,profit from a business dividends from stock or by labour payment for work done. Capital income is income generated by, an asset overtime rather than from work done. Using the asset, according to investopedia.

Reply to thread