• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: That dangerous monster destroying many

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

duro is a jewel in the rough duro is a jewel in the rough duro is a jewel in the rough duro is a jewel in the rough duro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      622 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default That dangerous monster destroying many

Good morning everyone, how are you dealing with trading this lockdown season. Let's look into this. I call these scenarios monsters because most times they tend to suppress the will of traders while making trading decisions.
      During market sessions we tend to react to daily market spikes, we do this inadvertently believing we are reacting to market movements, most times we react wrongly and against our strategies. Sentiments for the day might be bearish but s momentary spike in the Bullish could make a trader go that direction, we need to control our instinct in market situations.
      Another monster is revenge trading. Lots of traders are guilty of this, even my self. You have made your analysis for the day, opened a position, then the market started going the opposite direction and your balance short by half. In this scenario traders usually exit the loosing trade and open a much bigger lot the opposite direction believing they can cash in what they lost initially. In the process you loose all. It is better to make proper plans before setting out trade, your emotional state of mind should equally be of utmost concerns to you. Peace to all.
      Veesney.blogspot.com

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
    3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Abdul Wahid has much to be proud of Abdul Wahid has much to be proud of Abdul Wahid has much to be proud of Abdul Wahid has much to be proud of Abdul Wahid has much to be proud of Abdul Wahid has much to be proud of Abdul Wahid has much to be proud of Abdul Wahid has much to be proud of Abdul Wahid has much to be proud of Abdul Wahid has much to be proud of Abdul Wahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      832 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,424 Times in 750 Posts

There are many bad behavior of us, that destroy our trading. We can not become a good trader, until we avoid bad behaviors. The art to control bad behavior is called discipline. Below are some suggestions that make you a good trader.

1-Keep losing, Don't Trade:
      If you are facing consecutive losses. Then avoid the trading. It is time to relaxed and think about the strategy. We often after facing losses, try to recover it with big lots. As a result, we blow the account. It is best, if you face consecutive losses, then recheck the strategy and back test it. So that you know, why are you facing these losses.

2-Trading without Stop Loss:
      In the beginning of trading career. I opened the trades without stop loss. One day, market rapidly move against my position. As a result, my account is blown up. Are you want to face this situation. Every one do not blow the account or face big loss. So every time used a good stop loss.

3-Risking big percentage on single trade:
      It is fact the losses are the part of forex trading. We faces losses from time to time in forex trading. Some time, we face consecutive losses, this time only a good money management save us. If we used more that 5% of our capital on single trade. Then recovering the account after consecutive losses become difficult.
      “Behind every successful trader, there is a lot of unsuccessful years”

4. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      427 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,958 Times in 1,000 Posts

Forex is a risky business and also a promising business but that does not mean because it is a promising business we must behave the way we like or take action and make a bad decision and expect to make profit. Loss and profit are real in forex trading but when we have bad behaviour towards trading then we make loss but with a good behaviour we are sure to make good profit. We need to be discipline as a traders and learn to control our emotion and greed.
      Some of the dangerous monsters distroying many traders are as follows

1• Revenge to recover loss
      Many forex traders have this bad habit or behaviour of always revenging to recover their loss but this is a very bad behaviour and it has distroy many traders. When a trader loss in a trade he will enter another opposite trade and use a large lot size to duoble his profit but this is very bad.
      2• Lack of using a stop loss and take profit
      Lack of using a stop loss and take profit is a very bad behaviour that distroy most of the forex traders out there. Stop loss and take profit are important tools to help minimize loss and maximize profit but some traders do not see the need of using it and when the market move against them they loss every capital and have a margin call.
      3• Lack of good money or risk management plan
      Lack of good money or risk management is another factor that distroy many traders. No strategy or plan is good enough without having a good risk or money management plan.
      4• Lack of control over greed and emotion
      Greed and emotion are both dangerous factor that have distroyed many traders in the past and could still distroy some traders in the future if they do not learn to control both negative factors.

Note: We are responsible for every action we take and every decision we make is what determine the result we get from our daily trading.
      Always maintain 100% hygiene to prevent yourself and your love ones from contacting Corona Virus.
      Let's join hands to win the war against Corona Virus. Stay hygiene and stay safe.

6. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1062 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,151 Times in 1,084 Posts

Monster you called it. Yes it is a monster in a way only that this monster did not come without our notice or invitation. In fact, we invited it and it has been killing many in Forex market. What are these monster, revenge trading, trading against the trend, chasing trades, impatience and trading without stop loss. These monsters don't have the capacity to do anything unless we allowed it. We are all guilty of these things I listed above. No one is an exception. We only make adjustment after we have suffered the consequences of our actions on many occasions. Some times we learn by experience and most times those experience is not anything good.

8. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    9. #5 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Shahmuhammad has much to be proud of Shahmuhammad has much to be proud of Shahmuhammad has much to be proud of Shahmuhammad has much to be proud of Shahmuhammad has much to be proud of Shahmuhammad has much to be proud of Shahmuhammad has much to be proud of Shahmuhammad has much to be proud of Shahmuhammad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,106 Times in 507 Posts

One of the thing that is destroying traders is their poor risk management. When you divide to lose more than you can afford, then definitely this situation would be so frustrating for you. Mostly traders lose their money and it is has been proved in many research articles that after 2 years mostly traders leave forex trading. Why they leave, because they would have blown up their accounts. And which would be hurtful for them. We are humans, we have emotions and love for money. But the love for money is very dangerous in trading especially when you are unaware of market movements.

10. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    11. #6 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      In_Love

Ring110 has a spectacular aura about Ring110 has a spectacular aura about Ring110's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello How R you it has been killing many in Forex market. What are these monster, revenge trading, trading against the trend, chasing trades, impatience and trading without stop loss. These monsters don't have the capacity to do anything unless we allowed it. We are all guilty of these things I listed above. No one is an exception. We only make adjustment after we have suffered the consequences of our actions on many occasions. Some times we learn by experience and most times those experience is not anything good And which would be hurtful for them. We are humans, we have emotions and love for money. But the love for money is very dangerous in trading especially when you are unaware of market movements.

12. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    13. #7 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cheerful

Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2038 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,809 Times in 2,078 Posts

There are actually many things that traders does which destroys their trades and give them low profits or losses at the end. The forex trading knowledge of the trader is not enough to make the trader the best trader ever. The forex trader have to have the best behavior in the forex market. When a trader have the best trading Knowledge and a very good trading experience and then have good attitudes towards the market, the trader will definitely make very good trades.
      Some of the attitudes that can be disastrous to a trader is the greed of the trader wanting to catch all the profits I the market. Another bad attitude is to carry out a revenge trade on the forex market. This can lead to further loss on the part of the trader.
      Traders that reacts wrongly or too quick to the market movement will make a lot of mistakes. So it is better we avoid all these mistakes so to make the best trades and get the best profits.

14. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    15. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      436 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,553 Times in 2,014 Posts

There are really numerous things that merchants does which crushes their exchanges and give them low benefits or misfortunes toward the end. The forex exchanging information on the dealer isn't sufficient to make the merchant the best broker ever. The forex merchant must have the best conduct in the forex advertise. At the point when a dealer have the best exchanging Knowledge and an excellent exchanging experience and afterward have great mentalities towards the market, the broker will make awesome exchanges.
      A portion of the mentalities that can be deplorable to a broker is the eagerness of the dealer needing to get all the benefits I the market. Another terrible demeanor is to do a retribution exchange on the forex showcase. This can prompt further misfortune with respect to the merchant.

Dealers that responds wrongly or excessively speedy to the market development will commit a great deal of errors. So it is better we stay away from every one of these slip-ups so to make the best exchanges and get the best benefits.
      Sunny Trading Journal

Best answer contest prize section.

16. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    17. #9 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1610 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,496 Times in 1,255 Posts

Majority of market participants lose money in foreign exchange market because they don’t know how to manage their emotional state of mind. There are countless books and tips written on this topic, however the fact that it works for someone doesn’t mean it will for another. You can implement the same trading strategy I did, and we get different results. This mostly has to do with our forex trading psychology, which is very critical to our success. Trading psychology is basically about our emotional state. As we well know, inability to manage our emotions has caused a lot of failures and abrupt end in trading careers. The outcome usually is inefficient profits. To trade efficiently, you need to be consistent with your emotional state, get rid of fear and anxiety, be confident and do away with unreasonable trading decisions.

18. #10 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

KHAN75 is a name known to all KHAN75 is a name known to all KHAN75 is a name known to all KHAN75 is a name known to all KHAN75 is a name known to all KHAN75 is a name known to all KHAN75's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear, you are right about the fact that there is a lot of issue in the forex market and due to the fighting fresh, there are many such things in which there has been loss and in many cases, all of the saints have done such work in jail. The reason for this is that if you are working with Amarjeet right now, then you follow the trend, still you are driving your train, you follow it, so your news is also getting wrong, so try that what you have in it is still working Forex Market It would have been better to work under the touch of a good mother, but let me tell you one thing, do you ever have to work in the forex market, for now you need a lot of hard work if you work hard with it If you are working diligently in Forex, then you have a lot of profit and stay in it, so you never get tempted if you study in excess, then you will go a little There are very few traders who are taking profits at this time, there are too many traders who are still making their losses and they are very upset that due to the market crash, many people have lost a lot in it.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3