• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Money management and discipline about Gold account???

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Alishah512@ will become famous soon enough Alishah512@ will become famous soon enough Alishah512@'s Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Money management and discipline about Gold account???

Dear friends, if u have $100 acc so you can trade on Gold 0.01 and only one trade open.Discipline is the most important thing one can master to become profitable when trading gold online. Discipline is the ability to plan your work and work your plan when trading Gold.

It is the ability to give a Gold trade the time to develop without hastily taking yourself out of the market simply because you are uncomfortable with risk. Discipline is also the ability to continue to stick to your trading plan rules even after you have suffered losses. Do your best to cultivate the level of discipline required to be profitable when trading Gold online.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Alishah512@ for this useful post.

Ahsanlovely (03-26-2020), Mr Kingkong (03-26-2020), Sunnyleone (03-26-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,751 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alishah512@     
      Dear friends, if u have $100 acc so you can trade on Gold 0.01 and only one trade open.Discipline is the most important thing one can master to become profitable when trading gold online. Discipline is the ability to plan your work and work your plan when trading Gold.

It is the ability to give a Gold trade the time to develop without hastily taking yourself out of the market simply because you are uncomfortable with risk. Discipline is also the ability to continue to stick to your trading plan rules even after you have suffered losses. Do your best to cultivate the level of discipline required to be profitable when trading Gold online.
      To trade on the Gold, we must have a good balance and use that balance along with the discipline and never hurry. If we keep a good buffalo to trade on gold, then we can avoid its 1 stroke because its price action is very strong and it moves fast.
      Sunny Trading Journal

Best answer contest prize section.

4. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Sleepy

Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      158 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,671 Times in 1,126 Posts

Hi my dear companion, you have shared your life about gold, so I figure you will have an encounter about gold, in light of which you have opened a decent exchange gold and you have made a benefit from gold yet additionally about gold Want to rest in gold and you have understanding about the board a little information

5. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,413 Posts

I agree with you, but according to me, if the rate of gold increases, then the next target of gold will be 1651 And I think the rate of gold is going to increase Since there is no domination movement in the rate of gold for the last few hours, it does not mean that the rate will fall If you think that the rate of gold will go home, it is not so that the rate of gold is still present with a lot of moon in the area. Buy gold and parcel this time you will face loss by selling gold If the rate of gold is low, then the target of gold will be 1583, not less than this If you wait, you can sell gold from now on. When it comes to 1583, you can buy gold from there and get double.
      ...Mr.KingKong Trading Journal...
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13689623
      Guess trend section ....payment proof .....

6. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      397 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,487 Times in 1,822 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ahsanlovely     
      Hi my dear companion, you have shared your life about gold, so I figure you will have an encounter about gold, in light of which you have opened a decent exchange gold and you have made a benefit from gold yet additionally about gold Want to rest in gold and you have understanding about the board a little information
      gold is trading higher today, breaking through 1645 and approaching the pivotal resistance of 1637 , waiting to skip one of the next direction keys with 1593 support We note that breaking this support will reactivate
      We Are On The Way

7. #6 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8050 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,788 Times in 6,505 Posts

yes you said well about money management about gold trading. as we all know about corona virus situation all over the world which impact heavily into crude oil , gold and other currency market. obviously we should think about long term position trading for gold. gold was moved at 1450 form 1700 and now agian getting it's strength.

Reply to thread