• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 18 of 18 ... 13 16 17 18

Thread: News forex factory

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Templar Assassin will become famous soon enough Templar Assassin will become famous soon enough Templar Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saikodir     
      when I read the news forex factory challenged me curious. then i read about how this story works for me. and it is very difficult to understand. if you guys has an easy way to read this story please share here
      This is really complicated to every trader who wants to learn the fundamental analysis from the Forex Factory, where this way is really good for a trader to know the impact of news affected on the Forex market. The impact of news can change the trend direction at that time, that is why many traders know how important to Enter and or Exit from the Forex market while the News will be released. This is the best moment for a trader to gain a lot of profit if a trader can make a good analysis from the News release calendar.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Twouch will become famous soon enough Twouch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When I start trading I use to follow forex factory news calendar but later on I stop news trading that because market is very fast at that time, you only can scalp at and I dont like scalping. So I only view major high impact news on forex factory. That really effect the currency on longer run and define the trend.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is an online trading opportunity for the women and mens to make good earning source business and make their future safe. News forex factory is good websites which provides information about current trading market status and easy for the trade to buy or sell the trEe with the market trend. Lots of experts sharing their experience on the forex factory sites and predict the market direction of movements. It is only based on their experience my friend not the exact movements of the market.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

With the forex factory if we want to know about what news that effect to the currencies market we just need to see the detail of that news we want to look after it, ...
      we see the actual , forecast and previous, actual is the result that out of that time,...
      forecast is the result that being predict by profesional trader and the previous is the previous month result...

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

mransari will become famous soon enough mransari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      631 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As i understand you asked how is trading on news, trading on news is highly risky and we can lose big on trading at the time of releasing a news because we can see big volatility in that time and market can take any direction which we can not analyze before the news release, we should analyze fundamentals and sentiments before trading on news and we bust be experienced for that otherwise we can blow our whole account capital in few or only one trade.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,212 Times in 633 Posts

Having an notion of changeable news is good for a trader as they are basically what sets the pace for movements in the mart. But news with especially mound percussion should be for your front only and only full impact news should put a trader on his heel.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bitcoinvestor For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 18 of 18 ... 13 16 17 18