• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Analytical reviews by Torben Melsted: discussions and questions to the author

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,214 Times in 1,224 Posts

Default Analytical reviews by Torben Melsted: discussions and questions to the author

Dear MT5 forumers,

In this thread you are welcome to discuss analytical reviews and forecasts prepared by InstaForex analyst Torben Melsted. The author will be glad to answer all your questions.

We hope you will derive much pleasure and helpful information from communication in this forum thread.

Respectfully,
      MT5 Forum Administration

InstaForex Analyst
      I am:
      ----

Torben Melsted is an unknown quantity at this point Torben Melsted's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi Shaq,

The Elliott Wave Principle can at first look very complicated, but once you have learned the very few rules the principle have, it is a very powerful technical tool. I can only encourage you to look into how the principle works. You do not have to do all the hard and dirty work as we will do it for you, but you will know how to translate our work into trading-action for you.

The Elliott Wave Principle is the only technical tool that can give you an idea of where a top or bottom is. Depending on how aggressive your trading is it can cause some small losses as you top or bottom-fish, but once the top or bottom is in place you will be in a position to marke more money than on any other approach. There is of cause a more conservative approach too. So which way you want to trade is up to you and.

Regards
      Torben Melsted

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to Torben Melsted for this useful post.

forexlosser (07-29-2013), saimi (07-26-2013)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

Benhill is a glorious beacon of light Benhill is a glorious beacon of light Benhill is a glorious beacon of light Benhill is a glorious beacon of light Benhill is a glorious beacon of light Benhill is a glorious beacon of light Benhill's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      783 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

finally i found some one here that use elliot wave in their analitic, i would love to see your counting but unfortunetly the picture is to small so i can't see it clearly, i would back to see the uodate here.

regard

benhill

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Benhill For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

InstaForex Analyst
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi benhill,

You can see the count in bigger format here (links below)

http://instaforex.com/forex_analysis/65754/
      http://instaforex.com/forex_analysis/65784/

Regards
      Torben Melsted

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Torben Melsted For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

InstaForex Analyst
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi Borhan,

Thank your for your input.

Personal I use both technical and fundamental analysis, but when trading the shorter time frame you need technical analysis to time your entry and exit. The lack of possible targets, entry and exit points is the biggest disdavantage using fundamental analysis.

Therefore I think that a combination of the two will add the most value to your trading.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Torben Melsted For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

684425 is an unknown quantity at this point 684425's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      238 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Slam, Hi Melsted,
      I am interested in learning this theory. but the problem is that people who are expert in EW analysis. just want others to follow them. I am seeing your daily EJ analysis, really good. helped me in understanding charts. but still i want some more guidance. i will be grateful if spare some of your precious time for me and teach me about it.
      "A trader who has never lost, Is not a trader yet."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 684425 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

InstaForex Analyst
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi Slam,

Thank you for your request. I don't really know how I would be able to teach you the EWP through this media.

Please give me an idea of, what sort of guidance you are looking for and let's see if it will be possible to help you out.

I think you can learn a lot by just reading the daily comments and try to read the charts yourself. However I will recommend you to read "Five Waves To Financial Freedom" by Ramki. This book will provide you with all the basic knowlege you need and then reading a lot of charts. Start with the larger time frames as it's easier to Count the waves here and as you get the the feeling the move down to the lower time frames, but don't try to read the below the hourly before you feel very confident useing EWP.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      238 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Slam,
      Sir I want to directly in contact with you. and for that please suggest me any source e.g; skype, gmail etc. i have read a lots of forex related stuff, but the problem is that i am not fluent in english, so sometimes it gets hard for me to understand. the other thing is, human can teach or guide or explain better than any other thing. i am still confused in its basic concept that how and when we should draw EW lines on a chart. from where in history, we should start our study for analyzing.
      Forex nowadays is my only source of earning. but i was losing day by day. tried many thing, tricks, strategies but failed. at last i started following your analysis. now still no earning but losing has decreased. i will be glad if you could spare some of your precious time to guide me individually via any source of your choice.
      Thank you...

InstaForex Analyst
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi Slam,

I'm on Linked-In, we can start there and see if I can point you in the right direction. From what you have written, I already think you are on your way, but I can also read that you still are loosing Money. If that's correct you must do something very wrong too.

You either trade with leverage or get scared once you are in a trade and the market goes a Little against you, perhaps you a doing both??

Kind regards
      Torben

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      238 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi Slam,
      I tried to connect with you on linkedin via search, but it said "torben is out of your network" then i tried to send you invitation. there it is asking me to give "YOUR" email id. i am new to linkedin and i don't know much about that site. But i think that if you search for me there. you can send me invite because i am not a premium user of linkedin. my name there is "Qaisar Mughal". I will be grateful to you if you do me a favor and add me to your network.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...