• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Weekly trading contest on demo account

1. #1 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4532 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,132 Times in 1,157 Posts

Default Weekly trading contest on demo account

I suggest the establishment of a new weekly forex trading contest on demo account by the forum administration, which all registered members of the forum are eligible to participate in, with various prices according to the performance of the trader as an incentive. This will reveal the members that practice what they preach, and their teachings in the forum can be relied on, among other advantages. What is your view about this?
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to fanatic for this useful post.

bappy4x (03-30-2020), iMaham (03-30-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4779 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,505 Times in 4,425 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic     
      I suggest the establishment of a new weekly forex trading contest on demo account by the forum administration, which all registered members of the forum are eligible to participate in, with various prices according to the performance of the trader as an incentive. This will reveal the members that practice what they preach, and their teachings in the forum can be relied on, among other advantages. What is your view about this?
      I am agreed with you because it will, must enhance our skills.

4. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1121 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,166 Times in 2,615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic     
      I am agree with you mate.

Reply to thread