• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Don't Trade on Moving average

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Imdad Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Imdad Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Imdad Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Imdad Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Imdad Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Imdad Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Imdad Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Imdad Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Imdad Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Imdad Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Imdad Hussain has a reputation beyond repute Imdad Hussain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,211 Times in 486 Posts

Default Don't Trade on Moving average

Hi friends I see a lot of friends trade moving average and lose a lot of money I want to tell you that moving averages outdated tool for Forex and don't work anymore forex is not that simple so please don't trade on moving average indicator otherwise you will lost all your money now forex is advanced search some modern strategy and trade with that.

2. Dragon
    3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Devilish

Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,623 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imdad Hussain     
      Hi friends I see a lot of friends trade moving average and lose a lot of money I want to tell you that moving averages outdated tool for Forex and don't work anymore forex is not that simple so please don't trade on moving average indicator otherwise you will lost all your money now forex is advanced search some modern strategy and trade with that.
      Yes, of course, we should not stay dependent on the moving average at all times, because sometimes depending on the moving average above the moving average, we may also be a loser. The trader will benefit only by achieving a good profit in the forex market, and whoever works hard always achieves success by working hard.

4. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Busy

HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      370 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,210 Times in 1,459 Posts

We get good profit from the help of the moving average. If the trader works hard and sets the moving average, then the trader can get good profit. Whatever trader who works hard in the forex market can succeed due to his hard work. Trader should always try to do more hard work to get good profit.

5. #4 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Scall1999 will become famous soon enough Scall1999 will become famous soon enough Scall1999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Imdad Hussain     
      No I dont agree with you, you dont lose your money just because of trading with moving average. You lose your money because of lack of knowledge how to use Moving Average, also lack of knowledge of money management, your trading must not totally depends on Moving average you should take help from it instead of trading with it.

Reply to thread