• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Is there A Good Way We Can Stop Losing Money?

Hybrid View

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

malik55 has much to be proud of malik55 has much to be proud of malik55 has much to be proud of malik55 has much to be proud of malik55 has much to be proud of malik55 has much to be proud of malik55 has much to be proud of malik55 has much to be proud of malik55's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,017 Times in 558 Posts

Default Is there A Good Way We Can Stop Losing Money?

Hello guys, well so far we have seen that many Forex traders has stated that losing money is much easier than winning money in Forex. Is there a way where we can stop losing money and make more profits?

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to malik55 for this useful post.

muhammadhaneef (04-01-2020), nicola (04-02-2020), Tahirbhutta (04-01-2020), Unregistered (1), Zahidbhatti03 (04-01-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Devilish

Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,378 Times in 1,624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by malik55     
      Hello guys, well so far we have seen that many Forex traders has stated that losing money is much easier than winning money in Forex. Is there a way where we can stop losing money and make more profits?
      We should never stop learning because if we learn, then it benefits us a lot. Whatever trader will do more and more learning in the forex market, the trader achieves success in the market very quickly. Always we should keep learning because only because of learning, we succeed in the market very quickly. Whoever learns is successful

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Chikoo for this useful post.

HiraAli (04-01-2020), Zahidbhatti03 (04-01-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Zahidbhatti03 will become famous soon enough Zahidbhatti03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah dear friend you are right. Dear friends there is a good way to save your money from loss. Learning is the only way to save money who wants to get success in forex trading market that he should keep knowledge of forex more and more

6. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Busy

HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,215 Times in 1,462 Posts

Learning more and more will benefit us a lot if we learn more markets and get more experience then we will never lose on the forex market And a successful trader never loses, which he gains a lot of experience, because of more and more experience in the forex market, we benefit. If we have a good experience of the contract then we can trade and get good profit.

7. #5 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Scall1999 will become famous soon enough Scall1999 will become famous soon enough Scall1999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by malik55     
      The only way to stop losing your money is just to practice more and more on money management. Because forex trading only require money management. forex trading is nothing without it.

8. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,460 Times in 1,684 Posts

The best method of this is that you should always open such trades on which you have confirmation and have confidence, say the trade will give me profit The other thing is that this is the market and we can never trust the market because how can the market accrual be any kind of time, then we should use stoploss to manage money in it. There are only two ways you can reduce your boss by using

9. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,967 Times in 1,215 Posts

In forex trading, we should work as money management and in this way we can do good trading in forex and can achieve good earning and good success. And because of money management in forex trading, we can avoid loss due to which our bonus account is also safe And to avoid loss in a trading we should avoid greed as much as possible.

10. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Inspired

EhsanFx1 is on a distinguished road EhsanFx1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no way you can stop losing money in forex because thats how a business works and forex is a business as well. But you can minimize your loss. The best way to minimize the loss is, to determine the reason for loss. If loss is happening due to less forex knowledge, get more knowledge. If it is due to less trading practice, spend more time in demo.

11. #9 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Abrar12 has a spectacular aura about Abrar12 has a spectacular aura about Abrar12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Saving your money while working on Forex trading is one of the most important ways you can be successful if you save your money while working forex trading on the plate fourm of MT5

12. #10 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

nicola has a spectacular aura about nicola has a spectacular aura about nicola has a spectacular aura about nicola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes my dear friends i agreed with all of you and the best strategy i personally agree with is Money management this is a good way we can prevent losing money in Forex this is essential as we will be able to manage our account effectively and the outcome will surely be positive there are still many that you shared but this is one of my best.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nicola For This Useful Post:

Faizii (04-02-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2