• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Is there A Good Way We Can Stop Losing Money?

1. #11 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Pk1991yasir is on a distinguished road Pk1991yasir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes this is possible if we have good trading skill then you can make money in this market but if you don't have enough trading knowledge and you don't have confidence and your own trading then you will never be able to make consistent profits in this market. So before you are planning to make money e you must understand this fact that learning is very important and without learning there is no chance of success in this market.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Forexmaster902 will become famous soon enough Forexmaster902's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear bro forex trading is a complicated and tough business in this business you almost every facing the loss because this is very risky and dangerous business if you want to become a successful trader then you must have a good experience and knowledge of forex trading so therefore get more and more experience and knowledge of forex trading.

3. #13 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

wajidali874614 is on a distinguished road wajidali874614's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I've made some rolls for myself. Whenever I follow it, I never go to harm. Like when I trade, I control my emotions. Because profit or loss must occur in the business. This shouldn't be too hyper.
      Every day I select a goal for myself and when that is done, I become the rest of the trade.
      Do not overload the trade. It is very harmful and it is very damaging to us.
      I always spend free time for trading. I also do news analysis.

4. #14 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii has a reputation beyond repute Faizii's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,100 Times in 1,194 Posts

dear friends the best way to save your self from losing and getting profit is the money management . money management makes it possible to save your capital besides this you also get maximum chances to win your trades. It is wise to have small lot size instead of Big Lots this will increase your profit day by day without worries.

5. #15 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

UsdMaster will become famous soon enough UsdMaster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To be sure, especially he must have a good market analysis before he can stop the loss that he experienced so far.
      Maybe there will be many traders here who will also say to use stop loss. But the use of stop loss must also be placed correctly, if not then every position we make will be hit by stop loss.
      To be sure again, he must understand the market well from observations and lessons from the market that he has been taking. Does he correctly understand the market or not? If not, then he still has a lot of homework to be done.

6. #16 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Shoabkhan is a jewel in the rough Shoabkhan is a jewel in the rough Shoabkhan is a jewel in the rough Shoabkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading plan is good way to stop losing money and forex market so we began in Forex with trading plan and set conditions on which we get rate in market it help us to avoid greediness and help us to get rate in market at right position and give us opportunities by which we can make profit and enjoy our Prophet so work on trading plan and get experience of market these things increase your experience and also increase your profits and make trading for you easy and profitable

7. #17 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

waseemkhokhar is a jewel in the rough waseemkhokhar is a jewel in the rough waseemkhokhar is a jewel in the rough waseemkhokhar is a jewel in the rough waseemkhokhar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Question

In Pakistan Forex, if you try hard, we will get success, You invest a lot of time,This is the way, if you stop it, you will not lose from here, where you will be able to get money. It is very important to have good management for good work, so if you work with good effort by giving good time, it will be successful only

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

If we are losing in Pakistan Forex, then we need good Invest We will get good success again easily, only by good investment can we recover our defeat Give good time, good time always gives good success Pakistan meets Forex There is a very famous business We want to work from where we want, take good interest We will not lose from here again, we will get good income from here

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2