• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Why did you decide to trade forex?

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

malik55 is a splendid one to behold malik55 is a splendid one to behold malik55 is a splendid one to behold malik55 is a splendid one to behold malik55 is a splendid one to behold malik55 is a splendid one to behold malik55 is a splendid one to behold malik55 is a splendid one to behold malik55's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why did you decide to trade forex?

Aslam O Alikum to all friends, every trader has their own story and reasons why they decided to trade currencies and i just wanted to ask you guys what made you decide to trade? i was looking for secondary income from a source which allows me to do so regardless of what happens to the economy after i achieved consistency in my trading returns i move more and more full time and now my trading revenues have reached a level where it serves as my primary revenue stream i did not quite expect for it to go there but hard work does pay off if you have the right attitude.

So, why did you start trading Forex?

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to malik55 for this useful post.

muhammadhaneef (04-01-2020), nicola (04-02-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bitchy

Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,362 Times in 628 Posts

forex is the largest online buiesness it spread all around the world if you want to earn money online then forex is the best way for earning i have also select the forex buiesness for earning it give us a good profit if we work hard in forex

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Fzn78 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      415 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,320 Times in 811 Posts

yes your brother is very interesting question why we decide to come in the trading as a business I can tell my jaan Forex.
      first of all I would like to tell you that there is no gaming secondly you are always attach with your business just wait the help of one cellular phone and internet connection after that wherever you are in the world you are attached with your business it's a neat and clean business just we can earn with the help of our mental abilities the last one and the major one reason is thisIndia's worldwide online biggest business have potential more than your thinking you can make your rich you can't think.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shabnum009 For This Useful Post:

nicola (04-02-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Devilish

Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,337 Times in 1,603 Posts

If the trader tries more and more hard work in the forex market, he will get success, always the trader who works hard is successful in the market and always we should try to work as much as possible because the more hard the trader works, the more success in the market. It is very important to work hard to get good profit, if we work more and more, then it benefits a lot.

8. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Busy

HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      370 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,433 Posts

In the forex market, the trader should try to gain as much experience as the trader who gets the maximum experience of the market, the trader gets good profit. And it is always the traders who work more and more and the experience is full in the market, we always benefit a lot by learning more and more.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to HiraAli for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      316 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,445 Times in 1,679 Posts

Because I have done this thing that this is a business that gives you very good income if you work well in it. All you people should do is work well and trade in it so that it can succeed because it is a very good platform. I have noted one thing in it that if you trade it well then you succeed in it. And you can earn not only success in this but also very good earnings.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sarfarazahmad For This Useful Post:

nicola (04-02-2020)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ahmad3555 is a jewel in the rough ahmad3555 is a jewel in the rough ahmad3555 is a jewel in the rough ahmad3555 is a jewel in the rough ahmad3555's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friend every one have their own mission in his life but according to me i decide forex thats why because forex is only that business which is alot profitable to over all business i select forex to earn money from forex so according to my point of view fotex is only best for earning and good learning so

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ahmad3555 For This Useful Post:

nicola (04-02-2020)

14. #8 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

nicola has a spectacular aura about nicola has a spectacular aura about nicola's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the main reason of mine to step in trading because i want to earn extra money for living and want to make Forex trading as my primary work and want to quit from my boss as well and i agree that one market is not better than another market and it depends on what the trader prefers and where the trader gets best results i started out in equities and still trade them but added Forex in order to diversify after looking into it for quite some time.

Reply to thread