• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Forex learning comes through loss

1. #11 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      316 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,679 Posts

Your point is absolutely right, the more knowledge we get in it, the more successful we become in it, so we should try to gain as much knowledge as we can and learn from our mistakes because a person learns what is wrong. And if there is loss, then people should not worry, because it is a very good experience for us. We can learn it well

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sarfarazahmad For This Useful Post:

MS786 (04-01-2020)

3. #12 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Busy

HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      370 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,433 Posts

For our success, the most important thing is that we learn more and more, because the traders now learn more and more in the market, then it is very beneficial for the trader, in the forex market, the trader needs more and more hard work and the market The trader should try hard to do the Chhapra feed posture because that is why the trader succeeds very quickly when the trader works hard.

4. #13 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

Uzmi has a brilliant future Uzmi has a brilliant future Uzmi has a brilliant future Uzmi has a brilliant future Uzmi has a brilliant future Uzmi has a brilliant future Uzmi has a brilliant future Uzmi has a brilliant future Uzmi has a brilliant future Uzmi has a brilliant future Uzmi has a brilliant future Uzmi's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      517 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,961 Times in 914 Posts

From loss many traders learn many things demo practice is the best way to gaining experience and knowledge. every newbie should increase his experience by demo practice. o am also in creasing my knowledge and experience by demo practice.

5. #14 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

MS786 is a splendid one to behold MS786 is a splendid one to behold MS786 is a splendid one to behold MS786 is a splendid one to behold MS786 is a splendid one to behold MS786 is a splendid one to behold MS786 is a splendid one to behold MS786's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The expert trader also makes a loss and by learning from the loss, he becomes an expert trader.Ok, if we continue to get a new profit, we will not know about the loss, then we will neither analyze the market well nor do our learning, then an expert trader is the first to lose which he gains learning. And then only after the loss does he get to learning Slowly and become a success trader.What we gain from learning is from loss, so we should understand our loss and learn lessons from there.

6. #15 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Tanvirshah is a name known to all Tanvirshah is a name known to all Tanvirshah is a name known to all Tanvirshah is a name known to all Tanvirshah is a name known to all Tanvirshah is a name known to all Tanvirshah's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      232 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes learning can comes from the loss we can start our career as a forex trader from demo account. we will get a lot of experience and knowledge in a demo account, even when we have become a professional trader,

7. #16 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Abduljabbar1 has a spectacular aura about Abduljabbar1 has a spectacular aura about Abduljabbar1 has a spectacular aura about Abduljabbar1's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are right, knowledge is very important for forex it comes through the news and daily analysis the market. We also learn from our loss but in forex we should avoid from losses if we want to get success in trading. Losses gives us lesson for future trade so if we become a successful trader we should go for profit rather than to get losses.

8. #17 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Zahidbhatti03 will become famous soon enough Zahidbhatti03's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friends I hope you will be fine and enjoying the holiday. Dear friends a successful trader comes from losses in forex trading. A beginner trader mostly gets loss due to his poor experience and experience comes after loss. If we get loss then we can become more secure at this platform for trade in future. Getting loss is not a shameful act because loss can gave the idea to become a successful trader

9. #18 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bitchy

hendro eko prasetyo has a spectacular aura about hendro eko prasetyo has a spectacular aura about hendro eko prasetyo's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1133 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

we will get many lessons from losses and from those losses we can take the positive side where we can be more careful in making trading decisions. I agree if we continue to prioritize the principle of caution in trading, because forex is a risky trade. as long as we are disciplined in carrying out the trading rules that we make, then we can avoid fatal mistakes that result in large losses. all traders agree that risk in trading is unavoidable, so we must be prepared mentally and technically in dealing with every risk we face

10. #19 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheerful

mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i agree with you ,you truly say that forex learning comes through loss because loss itself is a big teacher that teach us .my experience is when i have loss then i learn the forex trading with full of spirit, and then i become a good trader. and it is the rule of our life that we are not learn even we have not mistake, our mistakes has learn us, it is good teacher of our self. you must have to learn and be confident of your slef.

11. #20 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      8202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,206 Times in 7,163 Posts

The most important thing is we learn more because dealers learn more in the market now. So it's very useful for traders, in the forex market, traders need more work in the market. Traders must make every effort to stop the supply , because traders will succeed very quickly if the trader works hard.

form my point of view there is no alternative of learning and practicing demo account.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2