• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Planning helps us to trade with focus

1. #11 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Abrar12 has a spectacular aura about Abrar12 has a spectacular aura about Abrar12's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you do your planning first while working in Forex trading and they also after a couple of hours of analyzing the market and now feel that the team is looking for a good time, then you are definitely going to be a successful trader. Are able and will become professional trader.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      743 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,127 Times in 5,657 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by riaz musa khel     
      It is very dangerous to be in Forex trading business without having a trading plan our trading plan is like our daily organiser it helps us to trade with focus and direction. planning is an important tool in any business if you have not any proper plan about your business then you can not do well perform in real market a good planning always help you to make a good profit and also help you to face different bad situations.
      The plans is may taking serious part of being our progress failed or not. The traders who trade without plans are like blind persons who trying to cross the full of traffic road. The traders may get hit by all vehicle who running very fast on that road. The planning are the key for make our trading journey survived. The news analysis, money management and technical system are need to combine become one plans and implementing properly on market.i agree that planning is a key point in this forex trading business, it means that when a trader make proper plans and then trade on right time in this forex trading market then he have more chances of getting success in his trades and that trader mostly earns good money in his whole life from this business.

3. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mehak48 for this useful post.

Bazmi786 (04-09-2020), Jam habib ahmad (04-08-2020), mohsin66 (04-09-2020)

4. #13 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

naqash will become famous soon enough naqash will become famous soon enough naqash's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      246 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear friends i agree with you in forex market there are many strategies and market flow changes every time, in this business if you want to be successful you must plan first then implement your plans in real trading, but you should learn first and you migjt have idea of the situations that can happen any time in business, may be some of the plan goes opposite to your thoughts in that case must have idea what to do if you are loosing.

5. #14 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      206 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,855 Times in 1,577 Posts

if you are new person you must proper plan about the traits and increase your penis kiss to fill proper use demo account and you know that democracy practicing account and practice is very important think and you will popular work hard and paining increase your focus in forest platform.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Forex mster for this useful post.

Abc3 (04-09-2020), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2