• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Forex is a very interesting business .are you agree??

1. #31 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Zaid776 has a spectacular aura about Zaid776 has a spectacular aura about Zaid776 has a spectacular aura about Zaid776's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      245 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A.O.A Guys yes i agree that Forex is the very important and interesting business we should spend free time on Forex trading it will be helpful in learning and earning. so we should work on Forex.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaid776 For This Useful Post:

shah30 (04-02-2020)

3. #32 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Flirty

Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,932 Times in 2,488 Posts

Yes my dear forum mate I am agree with your thread title. Forex is more interested business ever in the world there is no business in the world like as forex trading.

4. #33 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

noreen1 will become famous soon enough noreen1 will become famous soon enough noreen1's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my dear mt5 friends how are you and hope that you are fine and enjoying with good earning. According to my point of view, Forex trading is the best online business in which there is no limit on earning and learning, but it depends on the hard work, so we should work more and more in forex and in the forex we can get good profit And good learning is very important for good earning on the forex so before work in forex we should increase our experience and knowledge. And there is no time limit for working in forex, we can work whenever we want and can get good profit.

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to noreen1 for this useful post.

shah30 (04-02-2020), Unregistered (2)

6. #34 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

UsdMaster will become famous soon enough UsdMaster's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, I agree that forex trading is an attractive business. But even though we can achieve great results from forex, but there is a big risk behind it, and it is certain. Because the forex market is a working system, which is created or designed in such a way as to benefit the owner of this currency.
      So for us traders all over the world, we can only follow the flow of market movements properly, where the direction of movement is moving. We can only take advantage of each of these movements well, and make a good profit.

7. #35 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Busy

SAJAD AHMAD is just really nice SAJAD AHMAD is just really nice SAJAD AHMAD is just really nice SAJAD AHMAD is just really nice SAJAD AHMAD is just really nice SAJAD AHMAD's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, forex is very interesting and useful business.You can trade according to your capital and you can earn more profit if you will work hard.

8. #36 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

wajid874614 is an unknown quantity at this point wajid874614's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes of course! I agree with you 100%, in a business that has both profit and loss. They have a lot of interest and in a business where there is no fixed profit and profit depends on the volatility of the market, then it is a lot of fun. Forex trading provides a business environment for every person who also has a small amount of capital. They invest in Forex to earn profits based on their experience and knowledge.

9. #37 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheerful

mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

absolutely right, i agree with you that forex trading is a very intresting business because if you have a good knowledge and skill about forex trading then you will be able to make your life style as you want it is a good opportunity for us to change our life due to financialy problms.all this world only forex trading is a business that make you a rich in ashort time.

10. #38 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      485 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,098 Posts

definitely Forex trading is very enjoyable business Forex trading is the one of the most flexible business among online and offline works because of online trading opportunity people can trade from any place and any time so they are choosing it mostly as part time earning way another big opportunity is a person can start trading with small investment like $100 and $200 and they can start their real trading so there are many benefits of Forex trading business.

11. #39 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Rimsh33 has much to be proud of Rimsh33 has much to be proud of Rimsh33 has much to be proud of Rimsh33 has much to be proud of Rimsh33 has much to be proud of Rimsh33 has much to be proud of Rimsh33 has much to be proud of Rimsh33 has much to be proud of Rimsh33 has much to be proud of Rimsh33 has much to be proud of Rimsh33's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      224 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,416 Times in 1,049 Posts

Dear friends are absolutely right. Forex is a very good and interesting business, so everybody works with interest in it and can get very good profit. They can be successful because Forex is a very good online and pop table business.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 1