• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Noor786 - Trading Journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,283 Times in 862 Posts

Default Noor786 - Trading Journal

Well i am working here but first time i dare to make my journal before that i tried to start many times but i can not start because i was not confident. but today i am confident and feel that i can start my journal and if you guys will help and appreciate i will be more confident.
      I did some analyzes on EUR/USD and in my point of view EUR/USD will fall this week and it could touch 1.0800 easily. and most chances of this is Friday. so my suggestion is that avoid from Buy this week.

Name: eurusd-d1-instaforex-group.jpg Views: 137 Size: 391.4 KB

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to Noor786 for this useful post.

Ajmal309 (06-25-2020), ayyanshahid (04-20-2020), Hande (04-01-2020), HappyLife (04-01-2020), Unregistered (3), Welcome001 (05-05-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3846 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,716 Times in 4,511 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noor786     
      Well i am working here but first time i dare to make my journal before that i tried to start many times but i can not start because i was not confident. but today i am confident and feel that i can start my journal and if you guys will help and appreciate i will be more confident.
      I did some analyzes on EUR/USD and in my point of view EUR/USD will fall this week and it could touch 1.0800 easily. and most chances of this is Friday. so my suggestion is that avoid from Buy this week.

Attachment 182267
      Welcome mate so you thinks that it's dare to work in the Trading journal section, I don't think so this because if the members have the good knowledge than he will be the best analyzer and the best journal owner, the Euro is falling down this week and that's why it showing that it will test the bottom again so recommendations for the bullish tend are looking hard so be careful mate.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

Ajmal309 (06-25-2020), Noor786 (04-01-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      735 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,310 Times in 3,631 Posts

Attachment 182267
      You are called Welcome, you are working hard to work here for the first time and you have given your plan about trading on which you have given a test of trading about Euro USD. In today's day, if the USD is going to go down a lot, then what was giving profit and going to buy the United States, the market value of Teacher's Day goes ahead but what is going to be in the market today is very big. Because the trend of trading has been stopped for a few days, the agent will be cleared, technical analysis of this month has also come.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to HappyLife for this useful post.

Ajmal309 (06-25-2020), Noor786 (04-01-2020), Unregistered (2)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Every body,
      Today Market of EUR/USD is very slow moving and it seems that it will fall in evening or tomorrow because my experience and prediction are sell and i am very sure about it. according to my analyzes market trend is downward and it will fall if it touches the 1.0911 and go down then it will break down till 1.0850. so i think this is the best time to sell EUR/USD.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Noor786 for this useful post.

Ajmal309 (06-25-2020), Chunky (04-02-2020), Sunnyleone (04-02-2020)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Pensive

Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1034 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,819 Times in 2,966 Posts

Hello Every body,
      Today Market of EUR/USD is very slow moving and it seems that it will fall in evening or tomorrow because my experience and prediction are sell and i am very sure about it. according to my analyzes market trend is downward and it will fall if it touches the 1.0911 and go down then it will break down till 1.0850. so i think this is the best time to sell EUR/USD.
      Dear I am not in favor of your opinion Because my experience rightly says that today the EUR VS US Dollar its movement Weekly time beans and quite a will bounces and touch his resistance.Today, with the help of Bearish Ingulfing Candle, you will touch your resistance according to the land area. Its moment was very weak last month and now its movement average is going up very much in the meantime.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to Sunnyleone for this useful post.

Ajmal309 (06-25-2020), Chunky (04-02-2020), Noor786 (04-02-2020), Unregistered (2)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Doubtful

Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      702 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,439 Times in 2,264 Posts

Hello Every body,
      DEAR NOOR , also the eur usd prices was so downward and next i think same to your analysis its prices will be increased for the bull side candles for the position more than form the 1.0890 level for the short term and then i think for the long term it will hit the position of the 1.06000 and then again move for the sell target so we need to open the seller side trade on the eur usd this time as i hope ....

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Chunky for this useful post.

Ajmal309 (06-25-2020), FX Jackson (04-03-2020), Noor786 (04-02-2020)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Guys,
      as i predict yesterday if market will down to 1.0911 then it will go and touch the 1.0850. my prediction was accurate and i earn 45 pips profit from my own prediction. it was a great chance for me when i make prediction and earn with that prediction. now i am very happy that my analyzes are came true according to my prespectives.

14. The following 9 users say Thank You to Noor786 for this useful post.

Ajmal309 (06-25-2020), Ayeshaa Munir (04-23-2020), FX Jackson (04-03-2020), Interlock (04-03-2020), Kapok (04-03-2020), Mahnoor jee (04-03-2020), Mian gee (04-03-2020), Unregistered (2)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      524 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,454 Times in 3,047 Posts

Hello Guys,
      as i predict yesterday if market will down to 1.0911 then it will go and touch the 1.0850. my prediction was accurate and i earn 45 pips profit from my own prediction. it was a great chance for me when i make prediction and earn with that prediction. now i am very happy that my analyzes are came true according to my prespectives.
      It's a good post and I congratulate to you on getting good amount of profit from trading at EUR USD currency pairs and I appreciate your analysis as well it's a good analysis and kindly keep plant in your analysis in this form so that we can get an idea to set a trade on that side and keep continue your hard work and wishing you best of luck for the next as well.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to Mahnoor jee for this useful post.

Abdul Rauf Malhi (04-03-2020), Ajmal309 (06-25-2020), Mian gee (04-03-2020), Noor786 (04-03-2020), Wadda (04-03-2020)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6403 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,833 Times in 5,140 Posts

Hello Guys,
      Like yesterday, today you should post your journal with a proper screenshot of your trading platform. EURUSD moved downwards direction yesterday to test 1.0810 level. Congratulation on your 45 pips profit mate. How was your lot size? You should insert your profit amount with us for better understanding. However enjoy your profit mate.

Have a nice trading week and enjoy your time by staying at home for safety purpose.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

Ajmal309 (06-25-2020), Noor786 (04-03-2020)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      458 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,119 Times in 2,047 Posts

Hello Guys,
      Congratulation dear for good profit as you make good analysis and it was good that this analysis was your own and you get good profit and now I am expecting this analysis will give you more confidence and you will work with more accuracy and with confidence in one day make 45 pips profit which is good profit and hope you are enjoying it

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

Ajmal309 (06-25-2020), Noor786 (04-03-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 5