• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 28 of 28 ... 23 26 27 28

Thread: Noor786 - Trading Journal

1. #271 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angry

Kingbizzle has a reputation beyond repute Kingbizzle has a reputation beyond repute Kingbizzle has a reputation beyond repute Kingbizzle has a reputation beyond repute Kingbizzle has a reputation beyond repute Kingbizzle has a reputation beyond repute Kingbizzle has a reputation beyond repute Kingbizzle has a reputation beyond repute Kingbizzle has a reputation beyond repute Kingbizzle has a reputation beyond repute Kingbizzle has a reputation beyond repute Kingbizzle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      482 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,187 Times in 920 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noor786     
      as I said earlier my analyzes on Crude oil came true and yesterday market was down and touches the low levels.
      Well, today is a good day to make a trade on EUR/USD you may sell it and can earn a good profit out of it. so we sell it and till evening we can easily earn 40-50 pips. so my dear all friends I am sharing my views you can get help from it and can make daily earning easily.

Attachment 224656
      Goodmorning pal, the market for the currency pair of EURUSD is going to make a move I nthe downwards movement. The pair is going to go for a Sell in the market this morning as levels has reduced for the currency pair and it's going to move downwards in the market the pair is going to try to test support areas S1 in the market

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Kingbizzle for this useful post.

Eva4ever (Yesterday), Noor786 (07-07-2020), Rosemary (07-07-2020)

3. #272 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5823 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,650 Times in 8,683 Posts

as I said earlier my analyzes on Crude oil came true and yesterday market was down and touches the low levels.
      Well, today is a good day to make a trade on EUR/USD you may sell it and can earn a good profit out of it. so we sell it and till evening we can easily earn 40-50 pips. so my dear all friends I am sharing my views you can get help from it and can make daily earning easily.

Attachment 224656
      EURUSD is now trending lower today, that is just for the correction of the huge buy we witnessed on it yesterday. I can see that the EURUSD moved up more than 100 pips, and i will love the fact that we should take thing easy on the EURUSD today. If this asset will be selling, it has to cross below the middle band of the bollinger band indicator that is one the daily chart. That has not happened for now, so i am still positive on EURUSD this week, my target on this asset is right at 1.1355.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ola4real For This Useful Post:

Noor786 (07-07-2020)

5. #273 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Roman Khan is a glorious beacon of light Roman Khan is a glorious beacon of light Roman Khan is a glorious beacon of light Roman Khan is a glorious beacon of light Roman Khan is a glorious beacon of light Roman Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Assalam o Alaikum
      Hoping you all will be fine. as I mentioned earlier posts about oil. it is going to up and now it is in up position and my prediction came true about it. now I would like to tell you that you can sell oil at 41 and it will give you a good reward but take profit shouldn't be more than 50 pips because more greed will make you in danger.
      Assalam o alaikum bro. I hope that you are fine happy and safe at home. Your analysis is quite interesting. is in a tight range.crude oil continues to tap upwards and I think it will crossing the resistance level of Price 39.75 and I think it will reach the level of 40.99 or 41.59. I think you have provided that it may be correct and I agree with your opinion. Pray for me guys that I can close my trades with some handsome profit. Happy trading mates!thanku very much and be profitable.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Roman Khan For This Useful Post:

Noor786 (07-07-2020)

7. #274 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Malik97 will become famous soon enough Malik97's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold covered the price, but did not break the final price of 1792, which reached from 1792 to 1797 and settled in 1782. At this point, you can use the trend indicator 1700 to obtain information.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Malik97 For This Useful Post:

Noor786 (07-07-2020)

9. #275 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

muzamil malik is a jewel in the rough muzamil malik is a jewel in the rough muzamil malik is a jewel in the rough muzamil malik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well yesterday i was expecting that market will move because it is the time when financial year is going to change but market behavior was smooth and no any update were found. every thing was normal. i was shocked is here any person who wanna let me know why it happened and why market remain very smooth.
      On Monday normally market remains smooth but Tuesday to Thursday market became more volatile and show good results. I am an old trader and I have some experience in the market live trading. Some currencies are more volatile and some are average 50 %. I like gold and gbpusd but other currencies also gave good results. Thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to muzamil malik For This Useful Post:

Noor786 (07-07-2020)

11. #276 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,300 Times in 869 Posts

Well, today my prediction is about Crude Oil again but this time I am not in favor to buy because it is the time when sell trade will give us good rewards. so this is the time to make a sell trade and get a reasonable profit out of this. so I will suggest that you guys can set a pending order at 40.93 and set tp at 40.40 this sell move will lead you to profit so I hope my suggestion will help you. keep commenting for more updates.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Noor786 For This Useful Post:

Atifx (Yesterday)

13. #277 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Atifx will become famous soon enough Atifx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, today my prediction is about Crude Oil again but this time I am not in favor to buy because it is the time when sell trade will give us good rewards. so this is the time to make a sell trade and get a reasonable profit out of this. so I will suggest that you guys can set a pending order at 40.93 and set tp at 40.40 this sell move will lead you to profit so I hope my suggestion will help you. keep commenting for more updates.
      Hi Friend, Good noon. Crude oil is struggling to cross the 40$ level but the market is coming down again and again in the downside from the Resistance 41$. If the market comes down then it can again fall to catch the 35$ support region. EIA Crude Oil Stocks expected to drop 3.4M versus prior fall of 7.195M.Oil prices rebalancing at a much faster pace than expected.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Atifx For This Useful Post:

Noor786 (Yesterday)

15. #278 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      998 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,811 Times in 4,035 Posts

Hello mate how are you doing today? Thank you for this useful analysis on crude oil, with the market at the value of 40.49 using the moving average indicator by 4 hours,this market is bullish and I think it will follow his bullish trend today to about 41.50 before the end of the day. I don’t see this market falling at the next resistance line today. I will advice we buy this market and make some profits by the end of the day. Thank you and remember to be safe out there

16. The Following User Says Thank You to valour01 For This Useful Post:

Noor786 (Yesterday)

17. #279 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

meto is on a distinguished road meto's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today is my Post about USD/JPY and i spend time on that pair today for analyses and find that according to my prediction USD/JPY will go upside for minimum 40-50 pips from current position. and it could go more then this. but this prediction is about today. and until 06:00 pm Pakistan time this should hit my targets. further all of you know market is unpredictable if the situations remain same then this analyzes will occur.

Attachment 182664
      hi forum mate Now that the dollar's weakening period may stop, the chances of getting out of the range have deteriorated. The support is 107.30/40, from which it is possible to start an investment wave, that the very first resistance is 108.15, the second resistance is 108.60/70.thanks friend..

Reply to thread
    Page 28 of 28 ... 23 26 27 28

Subscribed to this Thread : 5