• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Is it wiser to trade during this pandemic period of Covid-19?

1. #21 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Adeshola is a jewel in the rough Adeshola is a jewel in the rough Adeshola is a jewel in the rough Adeshola is a jewel in the rough Adeshola's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, it is my pleasure to inform you that the Forex trading business can be traded anytime irrespective of the situation at hand. But the good and the bad news is that, yes, a trader can trade during this current pandemic and then make profits. And the sad part of the news is, a trader can trade and lose on the other hand. That is the way the Forex market is programmed. It's either a trader wins or loses. Having said that, the ongoing pandemic has no or only little impact on the Forex exchange market because the market is a decentralized market. Making profits or losing in Forex trading depends on how skilled and experienced a trader is. The only way in my opinion that this pandemic could affect the Forex market is if the participants in some countries are effected by this virus which I believe will still not affect the market that much. So, please go ahead and do trading if you wish to.

2. #22 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1343 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,404 Times in 1,260 Posts

I think we can trade in forex market with in this pandemic. Because in this time we are all stay at home and we do not need to do anything. If we can give more time in forex then our trade can give us good earning. To lead our life we need money. And if we can get some earning from here then this will be good for a trader. But we should use small lot and need to make good analysis. The market do not run well and we do not get proper move in this time. Because world economy is now very danger zone. So this affect the forex market. we should trade sincerely and need to follow proper money management.it will give us low loss and good profit if we can make good trade here.

3. #23 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ESEOGHENE will become famous soon enough ESEOGHENE's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      147 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Is it wiser to trade during this pandemic period of Covid-19?

Forex can be traded any time,whether there is a crisis somewhere or not,trading during this period of Corona virus pandemic should not be any different from normal trading,the market has not reacted that much the volatility also has not been too high,the market has just been normal the way it should be,even though it is obvious that investors are weary of what might happen next to various economies.The real problem of the Virus will be felt after the pandemic is over and the market begins to react to some revelations that will be coming from so many economies,job loss and every other news that we are likely to hear.

4. #24 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1659 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,283 Times in 5,216 Posts

I see no reason why we can't trade during the pandemic, though I think the same is not applicable to the stock market trader, but as forex trader, I think it's even an opportunity for us to make some pretty good profit from the market, pandemic can only makes the price to be more volatile or be less volatile either way I think it should be an opportunity for us to make some serious profit if we take full advantage of the situation, price can only moves up or down, so each way once we get it right we can make profit, all we need to do is get it right, and everything will be alright so covid19 shouldn't be an excuse .
      visit here 👇 for price action opportunities https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

5. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    6. #25 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

reginamunson is an unknown quantity at this point reginamunson's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading online can assure you to gain some profit inside these difficult times. All is left to do is follow the trend of information and place a good investment. Trading markets allow that largely especially in this global matter which is mostly turning on an economic struggle against mankind. Read more on the link if you like https://www.forexrollers.com/covid-19-and-trading-563

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Subscribed to this Thread : 2