• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Trade small with your real money account at first

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      532 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,634 Times in 1,157 Posts

Default Trade small with your real money account at first

hi dear friend I suggest to all new members that trade small with your real money account at first and work your way up, trade with risk management ,protocol in place ,using stop loss and only trade when you have undertaken analysis even these analysis or fundamental or technical so we have to use proper lot size

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Goldentrades for this useful post.

muhammadhaneef (04-01-2020), Shahid919 (04-01-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Flirty

Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,730 Times in 2,446 Posts

Hello my dearest friends how are you doing today I hope you all are doing well and enjoying your trading. Always use a good lot size that is suitable to your capital. Must try to use minimum lot size in your trading because money management in the forex trading market have share of 50 percent.

4. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      193 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,934 Times in 2,364 Posts

yes you are absolutely right I satisfied your question trading with small profit and small bonus in real account first of all and then we will move on you will achieve targets and I want to achieve big profit in this market because in order this market is very beneficial and very risky we will work with full of careful and full of focus in this platform.

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to Forexion for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      316 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,679 Posts

You have said absolutely right that we should initially open small small traders in it so that we can work well and succeed in it. Only if we open small small traders, we will be able to grow in it because if we do more chatting then it can cause even more loss. as much as you have if you don't do money management then your job is

7. #5 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Piikachu is an unknown quantity at this point Piikachu's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes exactly all of new traders always trade small they should always start work with small trade because they have lack of knowledge lack of experience and trading required more experience more knowledge so this is why all new traders first get aware about trading rules and then they have trade long term but in a start they should read small should trade small.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Piikachu For This Useful Post:

Naeemafzal (04-01-2020)

9. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

dulals668 is a jewel in the rough dulals668 is a jewel in the rough dulals668 is a jewel in the rough dulals668's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      804 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes brother it's a real idea to trade in forex. We can see most of new traders basically who are new do not maintain capital management rules. Because money management rules doesn't support big lot size. So if we follow that rules and use stop loss and take profit then we can keep our account safe and make money here yet a new trader.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dulals668 For This Useful Post:

Naeemafzal (04-01-2020)

11. #7 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Shahid919 is a jewel in the rough Shahid919 is a jewel in the rough Shahid919 is a jewel in the rough Shahid919's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are saying absolutely right dear ,on real account we have to take small profit , we have to use mini lots on early stage and use stop loss strategy , first we have to focus on grow account as much as possible then we can use standard lots and we can earn big profit from forex trading.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shahid919 For This Useful Post:

Naeemafzal (04-01-2020)

13. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Naeemafzal has much to be proud of Naeemafzal has much to be proud of Naeemafzal has much to be proud of Naeemafzal has much to be proud of Naeemafzal has much to be proud of Naeemafzal has much to be proud of Naeemafzal has much to be proud of Naeemafzal has much to be proud of Naeemafzal has much to be proud of Naeemafzal's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,210 Times in 847 Posts

Yeah in start we should avoid to take big risk because we are new in market at that time and not know that how market will behave so first gain experience with small amount of money then we able to know all the tactics of markets then we can take big risk .so learning is very important in the life we should not stop it at any point

Reply to thread