• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: China is now on the recovery and it wil now improve its economy

1. #11 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Busy

HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli has a reputation beyond repute HiraAli's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      370 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,433 Posts

Yes of cource now china has to recover it economy Now China is trying to do a stable in the forex market because China was very much disturbed by chance. China is trying to stabled its economy back And now it is enough for the rich too that there should not be any kind of situation again because they have caused a lot of loss.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to HiraAli for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

3. #12 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1902 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,690 Times in 4,715 Posts

We see good efforts from China and it was a collective effort which we see from China country and all peoples and all doctors and all medical staff take participation in this critical scenario and now they are in recovery phase and I think very soon we see good news in China and definitely China will improve its economy after recovering with this coronavirus and when China will stand then we see good variation in forex market

4. #13 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Devilish

Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,326 Times in 1,597 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zs23     
      As we all know that china is recovering from the corona virus very well and their patients of corona virus are also decreasing in very fast speed and it is the time now the china economy will start to recover from the losses which they have take from the corona virus and it is a very big problem for the USA now the usa will face the music
      Yes, absolutely no, no, now trying too much to recover your economy and economically china is very strong country And he will recover his economy very quickly, it will greatly benefit him and China will be back to the position as before And he will hold his position back very quickly

5. #14 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Traading73 is just really nice Traading73 is just really nice Traading73 is just really nice Traading73 is just really nice Traading73 is just really nice Traading73's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Just five days before the Chinese New Year, the authorities in Beijing recently announced that the Corona virus epidemic that originated in the Chinese city of Wuhan represented a major health emergency. As the Wuhan municipal government did not disclose the information in time and failed to control the virus effectively, about five million residents and temporary workers left the city for the Lunar New Year holiday before the city was officially closed on January 23. As a result, the virus has spread rapidly throughout China and abroad, leading to the current international health emergency.
      If you like the posts and take advantage of them, do not be stingy by pressing the Thank You button

6. #15 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

rizwanksb06 is a jewel in the rough rizwanksb06 is a jewel in the rough rizwanksb06 is a jewel in the rough rizwanksb06's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      241 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes now China is fully in function, and is recovering his economy,
      So we should start and wait I think that he will recover soon.

7. #16 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      193 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,933 Times in 2,364 Posts

Hello dear forex number to be every trader are good China is now recover from coronavirusand improve its economy so I should say that you and prefer you will work hard and putting the best offers in this market and we must put a trade on Chinese dollar as well as possible.

8. #17 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheerful

mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes last 2 months was most horrible situation for china due to corona virus but now china has recover them so fast its most amazing situation now .china has improve their economy as soon as fast .china has a lot of hard workers. now a days USA has face the same situation its more horrible for USA government, USA has not recover this situation.

9. #18 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Flirty

Abdulwahab96 is just really nice Abdulwahab96 is just really nice Abdulwahab96 is just really nice Abdulwahab96 is just really nice Abdulwahab96 is just really nice Abdulwahab96's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zs23     
      As we all know that china is recovering from the corona virus very well and their patients of corona virus are also decreasing in very fast speed and it is the time now the china economy will start to recover from the losses which they have take from the corona virus and it is a very big problem for the USA now the usa will face the music
      China is currently on a lot of recovery and we know that China is a big exporter in the world, due to which it has a very important role over the world economy. We all should try that all the countries have knowledge about this thing if they have an impact on anyone else or not and should be relieved of all their news.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2