• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Educate yourself...

1. #11 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shktrader is a name known to all shktrader is a name known to all shktrader is a name known to all shktrader is a name known to all shktrader is a name known to all shktrader is a name known to all shktrader's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      218 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We should get educated for best trading we must take hard work very seriously as forex traders because therein lies our success in the forex market and that is the fact when a trader will be having all of these things then it will become easy for him to get huge profits.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to shktrader for this useful post.

assorted (04-02-2020), rashidbutt (04-02-2020)

3. #12 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Devilish

Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,327 Times in 1,597 Posts

To achieve success, we should try to improve ourselves, because the trader tries to improve himself so much, the trader gets more benefit. And to get a good profit in the forex market, the trader should try to work as much as possible because when the trader works hard in the market, because of this, the trader gains a lot.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chikoo For This Useful Post:

assorted (04-02-2020)

5. #13 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

assorted is on a distinguished road assorted's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes educate your self in trading in my opinion the demo account is the real effective way to get real experience and real knowledge about this market, so after reading well about Forex market the only way to become a expert trader is to open demo account.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to assorted For This Useful Post:

rashidbutt (04-02-2020)

7. #14 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Shehroz Husnain is a jewel in the rough Shehroz Husnain is a jewel in the rough Shehroz Husnain is a jewel in the rough Shehroz Husnain's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, you are absolutely right.Knowledge is very important to becoming a good busniessman..without education we cannot be a good trader..your total focus must be making your self educated maximum...

8. #15 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

rashidbutt is on a distinguished road rashidbutt's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

education is very important demo is a helpful practice platform and as a trader always Demo help us for motivation on the real account and for good practice. By completing a good practice it is possible to earn huge in real account.

9. #16 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

kckush9 is a name known to all kckush9 is a name known to all kckush9 is a name known to all kckush9 is a name known to all kckush9 is a name known to all kckush9 is a name known to all kckush9's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes we should educate ourselves in order to make money in the real life. It doesnt means if you are using forex or some other business , You should definitely learn the skills. So try to educate, try to gain as much knowledge as you can. learn from seniors and from the internet too. The more you learn , the more chances are created for you to earn profit in trades.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kckush9 For This Useful Post:

zoya321 (04-02-2020)

11. #17 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Busy

SAJAD AHMAD is just really nice SAJAD AHMAD is just really nice SAJAD AHMAD is just really nice SAJAD AHMAD is just really nice SAJAD AHMAD is just really nice SAJAD AHMAD's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Educate yourself means you should have more information and more knowledge about everything.Then you will be successful in every field.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to SAJAD AHMAD for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), zoya321 (04-02-2020)

13. #18 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheerful

mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786 is a splendid one to behold mahroosh786's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes off course when i educate myself in forex trading therefor i became myself as a professional trader. we should need to educate ourself more and more better.its necessory for us to educate ourself and make our life good.it is a reason of success.education make us professional,we can make our leaning much better due to different opinions of difrent people.

14. #19 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Zaid776 has a spectacular aura about Zaid776 has a spectacular aura about Zaid776 has a spectacular aura about Zaid776's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      245 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A.O.A Guys education is the very important factor without education we are called arrogant so you should also educate yourself to improve the skills to work on Forex trading.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2