• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: never gorget importance of stop loss in forex

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Rimsha128 is a splendid one to behold Rimsha128 is a splendid one to behold Rimsha128 is a splendid one to behold Rimsha128 is a splendid one to behold Rimsha128 is a splendid one to behold Rimsha128 is a splendid one to behold Rimsha128 is a splendid one to behold Rimsha128's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default never gorget importance of stop loss in forex

Greeting for all of the forum member. I hope you are well and enjoy ing MT5 forum.
      Dear Friends today's I wat to discuss with you importance of stop loss.dear all Never forget that the first goal of Forex trading is to insure the preservations of the trading capital. When the capital is lost,When it comes to Forex trading, stop loss is an defective way to manage the risk appetite. When you put a stop loss, you pre-eminent the limit on your losses, so that when the trend gets reversed, it will not wipe out the significants part of your capital.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Rimsha128 for this useful post.

Ayesha128 (04-01-2020), Mehak48 (04-09-2020), Unregistered (2)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      316 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,445 Times in 1,679 Posts

Stop loss is an option one should never ignore in education, as there are some members who ignore stoploss and later regret it. Because when there is a lot of loss, then later they repent too much, then they should try to understand the import of stop-loss and their loss staff used stoploss in every trade. Because it's not too late

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to sarfarazahmad for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,957 Times in 1,210 Posts

In forex trading, we must use stop loss and take profit And in this way we can do good trading in forex and also get good profit. And in forex, we can also avoid loss, so our bonus in Forex is also safe And we should trade in forex with fresh and active mind And in Forex we should work with patience.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahirbhutta For This Useful Post:

Rimsha128 (04-01-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

Ayesha128 has a reputation beyond repute Ayesha128 has a reputation beyond repute Ayesha128 has a reputation beyond repute Ayesha128 has a reputation beyond repute Ayesha128 has a reputation beyond repute Ayesha128 has a reputation beyond repute Ayesha128 has a reputation beyond repute Ayesha128 has a reputation beyond repute Ayesha128 has a reputation beyond repute Ayesha128 has a reputation beyond repute Ayesha128 has a reputation beyond repute Ayesha128's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      348 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,609 Times in 877 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rimsha128     
      Greeting for all of the forum member. I hope you are well and enjoy ing MT5 forum.
      Dear Friends today's I wat to discuss with you importance of stop loss.dear all Never forget that the first goal of Forex trading is to insure the preservations of the trading capital. When the capital is lost,When it comes to Forex trading, stop loss is an defective way to manage the risk appetite. When you put a stop loss, you pre-eminent the limit on your losses, so that when the trend gets reversed, it will not wipe out the significants part of your capital.

Real absolutely right that stop loss is a backbone in Forex trading. A trader will not be considered a good trader don't uses of stop loss. stop loss is very important in forest rating because it save our account to be washed out. As we know that stop loss is very important we have to step stop loss and trade according to money management and risk management like a professional trader.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ayesha128 For This Useful Post:

Rimsha128 (04-01-2020)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      193 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,919 Times in 2,357 Posts

yes you are absolutely right I satisfied you question we never forget importance of stop loss in forex market because you know that you will stop loss properly and then you will achieve target in this market and become a professional trader very easily and next more and more profit very soon very easy with the help of stop loss.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Forexion For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Devilish

Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo has a reputation beyond repute Chikoo's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,600 Posts

Yes, we will benefit by using stop-loss more and more in the forex market if we use stoploss more and more in our trade, then it benefits us a lot and the same trader achieves success in the market And to get a good profit, a trader should always work hard and use stoploss as much as possible because of this the trader benefits.

12. #7 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      743 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,113 Times in 5,648 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rimsha128     
      To use the stop loss feature in the right way you have to identify the suport and the resistence and place the stop loss below or above.You should always get the best entry point of a trade to keep your risk low has possible and your profits high.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mehak48 for this useful post.

Bazmi786 (04-09-2020), Jam habib ahmad (04-09-2020), mohsin66 (04-09-2020)

14. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster has a reputation beyond repute Forex mster's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      206 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,855 Times in 1,577 Posts

everything is very important in forex market and also stop loss is very important thing if you will try to proper stop your loss and then try to vil proper hardworking you will Barber heartbreaking in this market will achieve everything easily.

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Forex mster for this useful post.

Abc3 (04-09-2020), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread