• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Thread: 1st stage of the Best Reviews Contest

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,037 Times in 7,655 Posts

Default 1st stage of the Best Reviews Contest

Terms and conditions of the Best Reviews contest

I. The contest has no expiration term.
      II. A new contest stage starts as soon as the previous one ends.
      III. All likes of visitors in all search engines and in all contest threads at all stages are counted.
      IV. The contest specifics are reviews about a product or service.
      V. It is possible to take part in a contest at any time and at any stage.

Registration for the first contest stage is open. It will take place from April 2, 2020 to April 30, 2020.

The prize pool of the first stage is USD 3,000. Winners of the contest can withdraw their prizes in full.

For More details please visit :

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...0#post14231780

2. #2 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8561 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,925 Times in 3,722 Posts

Thanks a lot to instaforex and mt5 forum on this great contest, i have read all contest rules and i posted one review now about "instaforex broker" so please Mr. Aviz take a look on my post and inform me if there is something wrong because i don't know whether i followed all contest rules well or not and the review can be found in the below link :
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14236820.

3. The following 4 users say Thank You to elssayed for this useful post.

Aviz (04-02-2020), HappyLife (04-05-2020), Interlock (04-03-2020), Sunnyleone (04-03-2020)

4. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cold

Asinivich has much to be proud of Asinivich has much to be proud of Asinivich has much to be proud of Asinivich has much to be proud of Asinivich has much to be proud of Asinivich has much to be proud of Asinivich has much to be proud of Asinivich has much to be proud of Asinivich has much to be proud of Asinivich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      396 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,266 Times in 654 Posts

Dear admin, is that possible for a participant to create many threads or reviews on different sections? Or is it limited to one thread per section and per participant?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Asinivich For This Useful Post:

Interlock (04-03-2020)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8750 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,612 Times in 5,316 Posts

Can another person make separate thread on same topic or they have to share their experiences under that particular thread.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

Interlock (04-03-2020)

8. #5 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Asinivich     
      Dear admin, is that possible for a participant to create many threads or reviews on different sections? Or is it limited to one thread per section and per participant?
      Yes but you must not spam the forum if the review is already in the section then you must give your own review on the same thread following the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      Can another person make separate thread on same topic or they have to share their experiences under that particular thread.

No you must make your own review under the thread following the theme. not as a dialogue

Rule :

3.4. The Reviews should not be in a form of dialogues between the participants of threads. Every Review in the Contest thread should correlate with the theme of the first post in the thread.

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Asinivich (04-03-2020), Chunky (04-03-2020), Humor (04-02-2020), Interlock (04-03-2020), Kalex (04-02-2020)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Brooding

Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      640 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,795 Times in 2,184 Posts

It is a totally different thing and i have no idea how can i start,so please Aviz sir guide us,because i want to participate in it ,but at that time my mind is not fully clear about work on this section,how can i start my work in this section

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Luckytrader111 for this useful post.

Interlock (04-03-2020), Michel1798 (04-02-2020)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Asinivich     
      Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      Quote Originally Posted by Luckytrader111     
      It is a totally different thing and i have no idea how can i start,so please Aviz sir guide us,because i want to participate in it ,but at that time my mind is not fully clear about work on this section,how can i start my work in this section
      Simpley read the rules and try to see how others are creating post.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

Interlock (04-03-2020)

14. #8 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6339 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,747 Times in 5,113 Posts

Dear Mate,

Thanks for this wonderful contest mate. Now i want to see how spammer will control this contest.

Would you please shortly describe below two rules:

3.8. The Reviews must not advertise any company for the exception of the sponsoring company.
      = If we give any review with Advantages then automatically we have to advertise that company's product. Such as: Different Smartphone companies, Restaurant companies etc. Is it legal as per above rule 3.8. ?

3.4. The Reviews should not be in a form of dialogues between the participants of threads. Every Review in the Contest thread should correlate with the theme of the first post in the thread.
      = It's clear that it shouldn't be as like dialogue. Is it like that: If i open any THREAD about Review on SAMSUNG TV, then i have to open another Review on LG TV under this THREAD as a comments? Or i have to open new thread for this new review?

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

Humor (04-03-2020), irinasol55 (04-28-2020), Kalex (04-03-2020)

16. #9 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8750 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,612 Times in 5,316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     
      Dear Mate,

Thanks for this wonderful contest mate. Now i want to see how spammer will control this contest.

Would you please shortly describe below two rules:

3.8. The Reviews must not advertise any company for the exception of the sponsoring company.
      = If we give any review with Advantages then automatically we have to advertise that company's product. Such as: Different Smartphone companies, Restaurant companies etc. Is it legal as per above rule 3.8. ?

= It's clear that it shouldn't be as like dialogue. Is it like that: If i open any THREAD about Review on SAMSUNG TV, then i have to open another Review on LG TV under this THREAD as a comments? Or i have to open new thread for this new review?
      Let me try to give some answers in your points which are very good I feel and important also .

Coming to the 3.8 point actually no one can review any product without mentioning the companies name it's not only restaurant or smart phones but also even brokers and payment processors but yes purposely advertising the company should not be done and that happens when we are directly comparing a company product to other company.

Already the 3.4 been discussed by the admin to us and it is clarified that we have to post similar review under that review thread if we have .suppose I wrote about Skrill now u can also give a review on Skrill under that particular thread.but no dialogue.

Hope that helps now if anything off quote from my answers I feel admin will clarify , these are just my thoughts.

17. The following 6 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Aviz (04-03-2020), Damkidah (04-03-2020), Humor (04-03-2020), Interlock (04-03-2020), irinasol55 (04-28-2020), Sunnyleone (04-03-2020)

18. #10 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

LG and Samsung are two different brand. so you need to create a seperate thread and if i want to give review about TCL then I will create new thread.. but if I would like to give my review about Samsung TV then I will make under the thread that is already in place.

Its forum administration duty to identify the advertising product and a true review.

Now i want to see how spammer will control this contest.
      We all are dealing with spammers since day one thats why we are here .. and I ensure you we will try our level best to eliminate the spammer from the contest.

19. The following 7 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

bhai001 (04-03-2020), elssayed (04-03-2020), Interlock (04-03-2020), irinasol55 (04-28-2020), Kalex (04-03-2020), skyboy (04-03-2020), Unregistered (1)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open