from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Thread: 1st stage of the Best Reviews Contest From (April 1 to April 30, 2020.)The prize pool is $3,000

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,174 Times in 7,969 Posts

Default 1st stage of the Best Reviews Contest From (April 1 to April 30, 2020.)The prize pool is $3,000

Terms and conditions of the Best Reviews contest

I. The contest has no expiration term.
    II. A new contest stage starts as soon as the previous one ends.
    III. All likes of visitors in all search engines and in all contest threads at all stages are counted.
    IV. The contest specifics are reviews about a product or service.
    V. It is possible to take part in a contest at any time and at any stage.

Registration for the first contest stage is open. It will take place from April 2, 2020 to April 30, 2020.

The prize pool of the first stage is USD 3,000. Winners of the contest can withdraw their prizes in full.

For More details please visit :

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...0#post14231780
    Last edited by Aviz; 24-07-2020 at 11:51 AM.

2. 20 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.
  3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    82930 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,351 Times in 4,395 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Thanks a lot to instaforex and mt5 forum on this great contest, i have read all contest rules and i posted one review now about "instaforex broker" so please Mr. Aviz take a look on my post and inform me if there is something wrong because i don't know whether i followed all contest rules well or not and the review can be found in the below link :
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14236820.

4. 4 users say Thank You to elssayed for this useful post.
  5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Asinivich has a brilliant future Asinivich has a brilliant future Asinivich has a brilliant future Asinivich has a brilliant future Asinivich has a brilliant future Asinivich has a brilliant future Asinivich has a brilliant future Asinivich has a brilliant future Asinivich has a brilliant future Asinivich has a brilliant future Asinivich has a brilliant future Asinivich's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2360 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 1,051 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Dear admin, is that possible for a participant to create many threads or reviews on different sections? Or is it limited to one thread per section and per participant?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 1 user say Thank You to Asinivich for this useful post.
  7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12982 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,086 Times in 6,904 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Can another person make separate thread on same topic or they have to share their experiences under that particular thread.

8. 1 user say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.
  9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Asinivich     

See also: Explore the infinite possibilities of online trading with a reliable broker. Join now!

Dear admin, is that possible for a participant to create many threads or reviews on different sections? Or is it limited to one thread per section and per participant?
    Yes but you must not spam the forum if the review is already in the section then you must give your own review on the same thread following the theme.

See also: Invest in the most successful traders. More details.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
    Can another person make separate thread on same topic or they have to share their experiences under that particular thread.

See also: Earn with no risks involved and no deposit required right now!

No you must make your own review under the thread following the theme. not as a dialogue

Rule :

3.4. The Reviews should not be in a form of dialogues between the participants of threads. Every Review in the Contest thread should correlate with the theme of the first post in the thread.

10. 5 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.
  11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    640 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 2,187 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    It is a totally different thing and i have no idea how can i start,so please Aviz sir guide us,because i want to participate in it ,but at that time my mind is not fully clear about work on this section,how can i start my work in this section

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

12. 2 users say Thank You to Luckytrader111 for this useful post.
  13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Asinivich     

See also: Explore the infinite possibilities of online trading with a reliable broker. Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     

Quote Originally Posted by Luckytrader111     

See also: Earn with no risks involved and no deposit required right now!

It is a totally different thing and i have no idea how can i start,so please Aviz sir guide us,because i want to participate in it ,but at that time my mind is not fully clear about work on this section,how can i start my work in this section
    Simpley read the rules and try to see how others are creating post.

14. 1 user say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.
  15. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14738 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,081 Times in 7,085 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 11
    Dear Mate,

Thanks for this wonderful contest mate. Now i want to see how spammer will control this contest.

Would you please shortly describe below two rules:

3.8. The Reviews must not advertise any company for the exception of the sponsoring company.
    = If we give any review with Advantages then automatically we have to advertise that company's product. Such as: Different Smartphone companies, Restaurant companies etc. Is it legal as per above rule 3.8. ?

3.4. The Reviews should not be in a form of dialogues between the participants of threads. Every Review in the Contest thread should correlate with the theme of the first post in the thread.
    = It's clear that it shouldn't be as like dialogue. Is it like that: If i open any THREAD about Review on SAMSUNG TV, then i have to open another Review on LG TV under this THREAD as a comments? Or i have to open new thread for this new review?
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

16. 3 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.
  17. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12982 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,086 Times in 6,904 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Dear Mate,

Thanks for this wonderful contest mate. Now i want to see how spammer will control this contest.

Would you please shortly describe below two rules:

3.8. The Reviews must not advertise any company for the exception of the sponsoring company.
    = If we give any review with Advantages then automatically we have to advertise that company's product. Such as: Different Smartphone companies, Restaurant companies etc. Is it legal as per above rule 3.8. ?

= It's clear that it shouldn't be as like dialogue. Is it like that: If i open any THREAD about Review on SAMSUNG TV, then i have to open another Review on LG TV under this THREAD as a comments? Or i have to open new thread for this new review?
    Let me try to give some answers in your points which are very good I feel and important also .

Coming to the 3.8 point actually no one can review any product without mentioning the companies name it's not only restaurant or smart phones but also even brokers and payment processors but yes purposely advertising the company should not be done and that happens when we are directly comparing a company product to other company.

Already the 3.4 been discussed by the admin to us and it is clarified that we have to post similar review under that review thread if we have .suppose I wrote about Skrill now u can also give a review on Skrill under that particular thread.but no dialogue.

Hope that helps now if anything off quote from my answers I feel admin will clarify , these are just my thoughts.

18. 6 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.
  19. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     

LG and Samsung are two different brand. so you need to create a seperate thread and if i want to give review about TCL then I will create new thread.. but if I would like to give my review about Samsung TV then I will make under the thread that is already in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     

Its forum administration duty to identify the advertising product and a true review.

We all are dealing with spammers since day one thats why we are here .. and I ensure you we will try our level best to eliminate the spammer from the contest.

20. 7 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open