Reply to thread
Page 297 of 297 ... 292 295 296 297
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 2970

Thread: sayemme trading journal

1. #2961 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    942 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,081 Times in 3,093 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Sayemme     
    Good evening friends and everyone, hope you are enjoying your weekend and looking for good chart patterns.Today I am going to discuss two important commodities natural gas and crude oil opportunity for next week.

Natural gas outlook:
    Attachment 301179
    In the daily chart of natural gas, after breaking below the ascending daily trend line price is falling for last couple of weeks.From 2.95$ area to 2.55$ area has been seen low last week around 400 pips down.Now the previous month gap is acting as support near 2.307 area.Most possibly price will reach there next week.Besides the price is below daily bollinger middle band area , much lower than it,which shows a strong downtrend.

Crude oil outlook:
    Attachment 301178
    In the daily chart crude oil has been seen inside an ascending triangle.As last three weeks has been passed in this month, first two weeks crude oil showed intense volatility in upward direction.But last week was ranging maximum of the time.Despite a few breach above the triangle upper line, no daily candle has been closed above the triangle.But as the triangle room is depleted, we can see breakout next week, and most probable direction is upwards.Price closed the week around 42.18$ per barrel, if upward breakout occurs it will surely take the price 43.50-44.00$ region or higher.

USD index outlook:
    Attachment 301177
    A descending triangle formed in the daily chart of USD index.Which has been breached above already, just waiting for official confirmation for breaking upside.Beside double bottom pattern has been noticed around 92.10$ region in the daily chart within this month data.From here upward going possibility is the most.
    Hi dear summy good morning, I am fine and I hope you are also happy the enjoying the weekend holidays. I like to see your multiple analysis on crude oil natural gas and USDX. I agree with your analysis so let's discuss about the crude oil.

Crude oil traded high during last week session, the weekly candle indicates the buyers pressure. Look at your four hour time frame chart, the price is significantly moving in an upward direction which indicates the possibilities to open buy deals. The pair is being traded by bulls power. With the combination of 10,20 and 30 SMA supporting the Uptrend. The MACD also gives us a buy signal. So the confirmation to continuation of Uptrend has been proved by three sides. A pivot point is set at 42.45, I will recommend the short buy deals above this mark to the targets of 43.60 and 43.90. I expect, the price will most likely to trade in upward direction in the next coming week. Use minimum lot size to manage your multiple trades and don't forget to use stop loss tool. Stay safe and happy. I wish you all the best. Good luck.

Name: IMG_20201122_031813_977.jpg Views: 20 Size: 111.3 KB
    " Hassanmehmood Latest Trading Journal Update "

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15139206

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassanmehmood For This Useful Post:

Sayemme (11-22-2020)

3. #2962 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    368 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,521 Times in 1,794 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Euro currency instruments analysis for next week

Good morning friends and everyone in this community, hope you are enjoying your weekend. Next week there are several important Euro currency-related high impact news is going to publish which will surely make Euro instruments extreme volatile.

Euro/usd outlook:
    Name: Screenshot_20201122-053758_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 22 Size: 227.7 KB
    An ascending trend line breakout downside is showing downtrend possibilities more for Eur/usd pair.Despite three days ago the breakout occurred, price is waiting for a good market sentiment with volatility.From this charting pattern, Eur/usd looks, downside going probability higher near 1.1780 region near the bollinger daily middle band or near 1.1600 region near the daily bollinger lower band area if intense volatility occurs.

Euro/jpy outlook:
    Name: Screenshot_20201122-054118_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 21 Size: 256.2 KB
    Euro/jpy is already inside a descending channel besides, like Eur/usd , it has also broken below an ascending daily trend line three days ago.Now waiting for fundamental cause to carry on the downtrend.As right now facing the daily bollinger middle band area support, it may retrace around 123.00 region or bounce near 123.60 to retest the upper channel line and then bounce downward.

Euro/aud outlook:
    Name: Screenshot_20201122-054419_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 21 Size: 261.5 KB
    Euro/aud has created a symmetrical triangle in the daily chart.Despite near the daily bollinger middle band area bouncing price downwards, this instrument is trapped by the triangle.Once the triangle breaks downwards it should reach around 1.6000 or below.

Fundamentals:
    Name: Screenshot_20201122-054533_DuckDuckGo.jpg Views: 21 Size: 264.4 KB
    Eurozone, French and German Flash Manufacturing PMI report is going to publish same day on 23rd November,tomorrow, which should create intense volatility to the Euro currency instruments.Most possible direction is looking downwards probability most for this instruments after the news effect.Besides Brexit sentiment also indicating downwards possibilities.

4. 2 users say Thank You to Sayemme for this useful post.

Fatima-Sahir (11-22-2020), Unregistered (1)

5. #2963 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1984 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,215 Times in 3,266 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Good morning friends and everyone in this community, hope you are enjoying your weekend. Next week there are several important Euro currency-related high impact news is going to publish which will surely make Euro instruments extreme volatile.

Euro/usd outlook:
    Attachment 301242
    An ascending trend line breakout downside is showing downtrend possibilities more for Eur/usd pair.Despite three days ago the breakout occurred, price is waiting for a good market sentiment with volatility.From this charting pattern, Eur/usd looks, downside going probability higher near 1.1780 region near the bollinger daily middle band or near 1.1600 region near the daily bollinger lower band area if intense volatility occurs.

Euro/jpy outlook:
    Attachment 301241
    Euro/jpy is already inside a descending channel besides, like Eur/usd , it has also broken below an ascending daily trend line three days ago.Now waiting for fundamental cause to carry on the downtrend.As right now facing the daily bollinger middle band area support, it may retrace around 123.00 region or bounce near 123.60 to retest the upper channel line and then bounce downward.

Euro/aud outlook:
    Attachment 301240
    Euro/aud has created a symmetrical triangle in the daily chart.Despite near the daily bollinger middle band area bouncing price downwards, this instrument is trapped by the triangle.Once the triangle breaks downwards it should reach around 1.6000 or below.

Fundamentals:
    Attachment 301239
    Eurozone, French and German Flash Manufacturing PMI report is going to publish same day on 23rd November,tomorrow, which should create intense volatility to the Euro currency instruments.Most possible direction is looking downwards probability most for this instruments after the news effect.Besides Brexit sentiment also indicating downwards possibilities.

Hy guy how are you. The mt5 forum give us tremendous amount of bonus. That bonus amount is unlimited trade able. Overall according to the technical analysis. The scenario in the market of EUR pairs is looking bullish.

EUR USD technical analysis

The eurodollar currency pair globally showed that it was crawling down. It is also clearly seen that we had an upward impulse from 1.0340 (pink) - you can't argue with that. There was a correction to it: the spring (in a light blue ellipse) compressed to its maximum, and then fired. As for me, there is every reason that the euro is growing at least to the 1.3000 region. But nobody canceled kickbacks either. Right now I am counting on such a correction to the 7th figure. In general, starting with the pink impulse, I believe that this is all a corrective movement towards a global decline. And we will see the price far below. Don't go to grandma ...

Name: IMG_20201122_060958.png Views: 18 Size: 35.5 KB

EUR JPY technical analysis

I personally prefer to look at the triangle structure from December 2014, which indicates that in the next six months the pair may start an upward long-term trend with targets around 170.00. In order for this structure to work out, in the next few months the pair should make another downward wave approximately to the zone 115.50 - 117.00. The monthly chart looks like this.

Name: Screenshot_794.png Views: 19 Size: 68.5 KB

so there is now a good chance that the pair will be able to make another wave of growth towards 126.00, for this it only needs to break above 123.70. The 126.00 level would be a good place to open sales at 117.00. Alternatively, if this rally does not occur, it is necessary to wait for a bearish corrective structure.

Name: Screenshot_795.png Views: 17 Size: 73.2 KB

6. #2964 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    368 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Another extreme downtrend day for gold

Good evening friends and everyone, hope your first day of the week started with good profits, as there was extreme volatility in the market , and the market was following trends.Among all instruments gold showed very good downtrend breaking three months old very strong support of 1848$ region.

Gold hourly chart outlook:
    Name: Screenshot_20201123-223216_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 15 Size: 275.9 KB
    Just around the European session gold had broken below a three day old ascending trend line in the hourly chart.Near 1869-1870$ region the breakout occurred and till now gold has shown low 1830.80$ area.Obviously price is below the hourly bollinger middle band with a huge distance and showing very strong downtrend after the breakout of extreme strong support 1848$-1850$ area.

Gold four hour chart outlook:
    Name: Screenshot_20201123-223426_DuckDuckGo.jpg Views: 15 Size: 233.9 KB
    A symmetrical triangle was forming for last two weeks in gold.Today the triangle has broken out below side successfully.Price is currently much below the four hour bollinger lower band and showing possibilities to fall more at midnight with very slowly but in the downward direction.

Gold daily chart outlook:
    Name: Screenshot_20201123-223742_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 16 Size: 292.2 KB
    A descending channel in the daily chart showing downside probabilities can be halted around 1820-1825$ region.As price has reached very near to the descending channel lower line area.The channel has been formed for last four months.As the 1848$ support has been broken below this time, the current downtrend might continue even breaking below the descending channel below side.

Fundamentals and trades going on:
    Name: Screenshot_20201123-224009_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 15 Size: 82.3 KB
    Today in the US session, US PMI data released which showed very strong momentum for USD strength.Usd/jpy and USD index raised a lot, and Eur/usd , Gbp/usd fell much more.Covid-19 vaccine hopes are rising very fast, and creating much downtrend pressure for gold.My sell trade showing 34$ in profit and still continuing.I want to hold the position as long as possible.

7. 2 users say Thank You to Sayemme for this useful post.

Fatima-Sahir (Yesterday), Unregistered (1)

8. #2965 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1984 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,215 Times in 3,266 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Good evening friends and everyone, hope your first day of the week started with good profits, as there was extreme volatility in the market , and the market was following trends.Among all instruments gold showed very good downtrend breaking three months old very strong support of 1848$ region.

Gold hourly chart outlook:
    Attachment 302126
    Just around the European session gold had broken below a three day old ascending trend line in the hourly chart.Near 1869-1870$ region the breakout occurred and till now gold has shown low 1830.80$ area.Obviously price is below the hourly bollinger middle band with a huge distance and showing very strong downtrend after the breakout of extreme strong support 1848$-1850$ area.

Gold four hour chart outlook:
    Attachment 302125
    A symmetrical triangle was forming for last two weeks in gold.Today the triangle has broken out below side successfully.Price is currently much below the four hour bollinger lower band and showing possibilities to fall more at midnight with very slowly but in the downward direction.

Gold daily chart outlook:
    Attachment 302124
    A descending channel in the daily chart showing downside probabilities can be halted around 1820-1825$ region.As price has reached very near to the descending channel lower line area.The channel has been formed for last four months.As the 1848$ support has been broken below this time, the current downtrend might continue even breaking below the descending channel below side.

Fundamentals and trades going on:
    Attachment 302123
    Today in the US session, US PMI data released which showed very strong momentum for USD strength.Usd/jpy and USD index raised a lot, and Eur/usd , Gbp/usd fell much more.Covid-19 vaccine hopes are rising very fast, and creating much downtrend pressure for gold.My sell trade showing 34$ in profit and still continuing.I want to hold the position as long as possible.

Yes gold market today give us the very clear opportunity to sell the market. Overall mt5 forum bonus is good. And if the leverage is high than we make a lot of profit.

gold market technical analysis

The gold went well. It's a pity the deposit is thin ... There was no way to sell. The horizontal support level 1848 passed and are not going to stop. To further decline, you need to even lower, and then test the resistance level of 1848 from the bottom up. In this case, it will be possible to continue a further decline in zigzags to the south, which test of the horizontal support level 1795 . Perhaps this is a false exit, and I still don't understand what this decline is. There is no news yet or I don't see ... An attempt to restore the server may follow after such a decline with a consolidation above the resistance level of 1848.

Name: GOLDH4.png Views: 15 Size: 186.7 KB

Name: 23.11 Gold.png Views: 13 Size: 32.5 KB

Gold was in a bearish mood today, and during the trading day the bears managed to push through 3 support levels of 1865, 1860 and a local minimum of 1850. At the moment, I expect a correctional movement back to 1850, which is already resistance, I think that sellers will strengthen from it and the price will move further into southbound towards 1800.

9. 2 users say Thank You to Fatima-Sahir for this useful post.

Sayemme (Today), Unregistered (1)

10. #2966 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    368 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default USD/jpy and Usd index analysis

Good morning friends and everyone, hope you enjoyed yesterday's trendy market conditions to grab some profit.Today I am going to analyse about Usd/jpy and USD index , two key instruments that directs USD based pairs.

USD/jpy four hour chart outlook:
    Name: Screenshot_20201124-053102_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 13 Size: 281.4 KB
    Yesterday USD/jpy broke above a descending four hour trend line, which gradually formed for last two weeks.From 103.65$ area, this instrument raised till now above 104.55$ area.Price is above the bollinger four hour middle band and upper band as well., shows strong uptrend pattern.

USD/jpy daily chart outlook:
    Name: Screenshot_20201124-053358_DuckDuckGo.jpg Views: 13 Size: 229.9 KB
    Staying four days in the same low around 103.60-103.70,area, price created a support zone and yesterday finally it bounced upwards when US PMI positive data came out.Right now price is above the daily bollinger middle band and heading towards the descending daily trend line resistance near 105.40 area.

USD index outlook:
    Name: Screenshot_20201124-053738_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 14 Size: 304.6 KB
    A W pattern is forming in the four hour chart of USD index.For last three weeks the formation occurring.Now creating double bottom pattern nearby 92.00$ area price is going up.Yesterday price reached near 92.85$ area from 92.00$ area.
    Name: Screenshot_20201124-053952_DuckDuckGo.jpg Views: 13 Size: 286.3 KB
    In the daily chart, it is clearly visible that a defending daily triangle has been broken above.Consecutive two days price showed bullish daily candles.Now the coming vaccine updates should lift the USD strength upwards , most probably.

11. 3 users say Thank You to Sayemme for this useful post.

Mushtaqbaghoor (Today), Sweeto (Today), Unregistered (1)

12. #2967 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    106 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,231 Times in 947 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Good morning friends and everyone, hope you enjoyed yesterday's trendy market conditions to grab some profit.Today I am going to analyse about Usd/jpy and USD index , two key instruments that directs USD based pairs.

Attachment 302167
    Yesterday USD/jpy broke above a descending four hour trend line, which gradually formed for last two weeks.From 103.65$ area, this instrument raised till now above 104.55$ area.Price is above the bollinger four hour middle band and upper band as well., shows strong uptrend pattern.

Attachment 302166
    Staying four days in the same low around 103.60-103.70,area, price created a support zone and yesterday finally it bounced upwards when US PMI positive data came out.Right now price is above the daily bollinger middle band and heading towards the descending daily trend line resistance near 105.40 area.

USD index outlook:
    Attachment 302165
    A W pattern is forming in the four hour chart of USD index.For last three weeks the formation occurring.Now creating double bottom pattern nearby 92.00$ area price is going up.Yesterday price reached near 92.85$ area from 92.00$ area.
    Attachment 302164
    In the daily chart, it is clearly visible that a defending daily triangle has been broken above.Consecutive two days price showed bullish daily candles.Now the coming vaccine updates should lift the USD strength upwards , most probably.
    It's a very good day analysis from your side about USD JPY and USD index and I really appreciate the way of explaining from your side about these pairs and I really happy to see the post which was sure about these and it's really informative and good want to all new traders and members.
    IRC share some technical analysis the currency pair USD JPY in which fits very much visible and clear that the market is showing zigzag pattern of this currency pair because it show upward and downward Momentum both in this graph and if it went up the other time it went down is trading in the specific range but overall it's trend is downward and at this time it is trading at the value of 104.54 and from my point of opinion that it will go down what at least the value of 103.50 so so far from my my point of view you said it will be the best option on this currency pair for the coming time because on the other side USD is going week so it will go more downward.
    USD index already too much rate down and it reached near the value of 91 and at this time it is trading above the value of 92 but to overall it is going down from last few months and its downfall still continue and work it still not supporting its bullish Trend and in the coming time there is no sign is seen that are used in Intex will rise up and it will go toward the value of hundred so it is still spotting don't friend and I will suggest that still sell it will be the best option on this Intex because it will show some more download Momentum at least the value of 90 for the coming time.
    So best wishes for good trading and earning in this forum and I hope that this forum will give you good amount of income and you will become a successful trader in Forex trading business in the coming time.
    Attached Images    

13. #2968 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Mushtaqbaghoor will become famous soon enough Mushtaqbaghoor will become famous soon enough Mushtaqbaghoor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Attachment 302167

Attachment 302166

USD index outlook:
    Attachment 302165
    Attachment 302164
    USD Analysis
    Good morning! It's a persistent cycle and step by step this bullish energy will be expanded essentially. There has no sign that USD will going to frail again for some explanation. The primary explanation is that the new leader of USA named Mr. Joe Biden pronounced that he will make USD solid once more. Another explanation is antibody news. Step by step numerous products news are accompanying critical way. It's a decent sign for world's kin. Recently a couple from Germany announced that they delivered an antibody against Covid and it's serviceable and successful. As of now the biggest drugs organization on the planet Pfizer reached with them to deliver this antibody. These are truly uplifting news for USD file. So I think soon another record for USD list will be settled. As of now it arrived at a decent bullish energy. Recently it moved to 92.10 level and afterward ricocheted back to test 92.80 level inside couple of moments. This pattern may remain this week.Due to positive and enormous m9vemwnt of American dollar Euro pair will unalbe to follow it's pattern and it looses his equilibrium rapidly and it likewise gone into bearish pattern as we as a whole knows tha5 it is in bullish pattern you can see it's outline and it's sudden development which is a lot of large.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

14. #2969 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    254 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,007 Times in 960 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Attachment 302167

Attachment 302166

USD index outlook:
    Attachment 302165
    Attachment 302164
    You have made a very good USDJPY chart and this currency has broken its own triangle resistance of 104.300 on Monday and the market has broken this level with a huge bullish candle that can tell you the pressure of buyers that A large number of buyers entered the market who have managed to take the market very high. Now here we have to wait a little longer because until the confirmation of the bearish trend in the market. We should not open our position and as soon as the four hour candle closes the trend inside the market will be completely confirmed.And then you can open your position and easily make a profit. My advice to you guys is that you have to position your position upwards in the market because positioning on the side is more than you guys. Profits can be made. If you position yourself down, it can hurt you.

15. #2970 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    368 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default USD/cad and crude oil analysis

Hello friends and everyone, hope you are enjoying great time with gold trend.But at the same time oil is rising upwards, and USD/cad is showing sideways momentum.

Crude oil in daily chart:
    Name: Screenshot_20201124-183856_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 4 Size: 254.2 KB
    Currently crude oil is showing 43.60$ per barrel area, reached today near 43.73$ area.Seven month high is nearby 44.00$ area.An ascending trend line is acting as support in the daily chart from falling below.Vaccine news effect is showing in crude oil market positive momentum.

Crude oil four hour chart:
    Name: Screenshot_20201124-184216_DuckDuckGo.jpg Views: 4 Size: 202.6 KB
    This week a symmetrical triangle in the four hour chart has been broken above.From 42.40 region, so far price has risen 43.73$ and current seven month high 44.00$ + region is the initial target or much more.The sideways of Usd/cAd in the little downside momentum helping crude oil rising.

USD/cad daily chart:
    Name: Screenshot_20201124-184523_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 4 Size: 217.6 KB
    A slightly descending channel is very much visible in the daily chart of USD/cad instrument.Price is below the daily bollinger middle band and until the channel is broken upside, the slowly downward momentum should continue.

Trades update:
    Name: Screenshot_20201124-184744_DuckDuckGo.jpg Views: 4 Size: 44.1 KB
    I had a sell order on gold, which is showing 29$+ profit at this moment.Gold is supposed to keep falling and 1800-1796$ is the initial target after breaking 1850 support yesterday.Hope you are on the short side of trading gold too.
    Attached Images  

Reply to thread
Page 297 of 297 ... 292 295 296 297

Subscribed to this Thread : 19