Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Xianders is an unknown quantity at this point Xianders's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Do you like studying?

What is your favorite subject? What would you like to change in training? What do you like and dislike?

2. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

KileWood is an unknown quantity at this point KileWood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For me, writing an essay is difficult, I don't like to do it. But I am at University and we are often asked to write essays. I was looking for different ways to write it, but it didn't work out. Fortunately, I found a civil engineering assignment help. I still use this service which gives me a lot of free time

3. #3 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

abiha1 has a spectacular aura about abiha1 has a spectacular aura about abiha1 has a spectacular aura about abiha1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i like studying i am a student but whenever i open my chemistry book em feeling so much uncomfortable because i dont like chemistry but whenever i open my favorite book i feel active and better

4. #4 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xianders     
      What is your favorite subject? What would you like to change in training? What do you like and dislike?
      Yes, I like studying and my favorite subject is mathematics, by the way, academic studies are essential for our future, so whether it's our favorite or not, we have to do it because our whole life depends upon it and we can't achieve desired goal and success in our life without it.

5. #5 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ksajidaa will become famous soon enough ksajidaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Why not, every person have a passion for get knowledge. I am also very found studying. It is a sacred and holy profession. I had taught children in two schools there I learned a lot knowledge during teaching. History has always been my favorite subject. Teaching training is have a paramount importance in improving the teaching method because it is a great way to explain the best principles of education. As I mentioned that, I loved the History subject, In fact, I loved all subjects but to some extent I did not like math because I found Theorem very difficult and Algebra was also difficult for me. Without education, our life is useless. Knowledge brings us to the heights of heaven. No knowledge, nothing. I like and love writing with ink on wooden small board which was written with a wood pen but it is over now. Now science and technology have made great progress so now their principles are followed.

6. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I love studying Biology and how living organisms work. I am particularly interested in understanding how our Brains work. The branch of Science related to Brain function is called Neuro Science. It deals with different regions of the brain, how they interact with each other and how messages are transmitted thousands of times each second from one neuron to another. A particular area of interest in this field which is very less understood is that of the nature of consciousness. I love to read such topics.

7. #7 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My favorite subject is Astronomy and Astrophysics. I can read about it all day and listen to online lectures non-stop. I never get tired of watching or listening to news related to Cosmology. The thing I like most about Astronomy is that there is so much to observe and study. It just never ends and shows us how insignificant we are in the Universe. Every time you read about something in Astronomy, you learn something completely new and it opens up further doors of curiosity.

8. #8 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Erudition, well-read and good education is the basis of success. It is knowledge that opens before us new possibilities and forms our personality, strength of character, will, etc. The passion for knowledge, for the ability to beautifully shape my thoughts and for a comprehensive knowledge of the world, appeared with me over time and has survived to this day. Yes, to be honest I like to study. It is the knowledge of something new that gives me pleasant feelings and confidence that I spent the day not in vain. There is one good proverb that says: “Live and learn.” The meaning of this proverb tells us that no matter how experienced a person is, he always has to learn from his mistakes. This means that all your life, and not just in childhood and adolescence, you need to be interested in new and useful things. Wisdom must be acquired at any age; it does not happen too much. Learning is never too late, but rather always necessary. The point is that it is impossible to grasp the immensity.
      For people who want to learn something new every day I can recommend a good site called Coursera. On it you can find many all sorts of courses from economics to art and much, much more. Each Coursera course is taught by the best faculty from world-class universities and companies, so you can learn something new anytime, anywhere. Hundreds of free courses give you access to on-demand video lectures, homework and community discussion forums, recommended literature, etc. And you can also get for a fee (from $ 39) - a certificate upon completion of a certain course. Paid courses provide additional tests and projects, as well as a shared course certificate upon completion.
      Coursera makes the world's best education available to everyone.

Link ----- https://www.coursera.org/

9. #9 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

XEron is on a distinguished road XEron's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone! I really like to learn something new. For example, recently I began to learn extreme vocals. Now I am not doing it very well, but I'm sure that I will improve my results soon. I also began to learn the technique of speed reading.
      I am very attracted to self-education, because I get high from acquiring new useful knowledge. But often the homework that we are asked in college gets in my way. I have to spend a lot of time writing essays and things like that.
      As a result, I could not stand it and started ordering ready-made essays from https://project-topics.com.ng
      These guys have helped me out many times. Thanks to them, I got a huge amount of free time that I can spend on self-study and learning something new.

10. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I like studying Chemistry. It actually makes me wonder how chemicals are made at microscopic levels. How atoms react with each other and when they are together, they develop complex structures and living organisms like us. I am actually interested in the elemental composition of the human body along with other branches of Chemistry like the Inorganic Chemistry which deals with non carbon compounds.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2