• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: A Review on: Men's Grooming Product(Philips Norelco Multigroom 3100)

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6403 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,857 Times in 5,152 Posts

Default A Review on: Men's Grooming Product(Philips Norelco Multigroom 3100)

A Review on: Men's Grooming Product(Philips Norelco Multigroom 3100):

Philips is most popular brand for Men's grooming product. I bought Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 3100. I have been using this product since March 2017. It was introduced on market dated on December 2016 and manufactured by Indonesia. Still this product is running with good demand. It's an essential element for Men's fashion and style.

Name: Philips 2.jpg Views: 15 Size: 727.3 KB

Advantages of Philips Norelco Multigroom 3100:

1. It ensures high quality saving.

2. It's comparatively low price comparing with other's Philips Men's Grooming Product.

3. User can use this cordless for at least five times after full charge. It has long lasting battery. Battery will give backup for 35 minutes in cordless.

4. It can be used both wet and dry condition. It's 100% water proof. So, user can clean this under water tap.

5. It contains 5 options trimming facilities.

Name: Philips.jpg Views: 19 Size: 711.7 KB

6. This product is user friendly. Anyone can use it as every item can add and remove smoothly.

Dis-advantages of Philips Norelco Multigroom 3100:

It has two years warranty. I have been using this product for three years one month and still i haven't needed any repairing. So, i find no dis-advantages of this product. In one word, this product is highly quality-full.
      Last edited by Interlock; 04-04-2020 at 08:56 AM.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

Damkidah (04-12-2020), dtvade (04-04-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3983 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,425 Times in 3,401 Posts

Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 3100 has proved to be one of the best since it came into the market since 2016.The company really took enough time for a market survey before presenting this wonderful product to the market.I started making use of this last year and so far I have no regret.
      When compared to other like products it is very durable because till now I have not had any serious repair on it,the price is friendly enough,the shaving is of high quality leaving no bumps on one's skin in whatever form and it is 100 percent water proof.This implies that it can be safely kept anywhere.
      The durability is what i am not too certain of because I am yet to be in possession of it for about five good years but in all it is a very good product that has value for money beyond all doubts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dtvade For This Useful Post:

Interlock (04-04-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2094 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,497 Times in 2,016 Posts

Beauty maintenance product and keeping attractiveness in check has not only been limited to the ladies alone, men as well have certain products which they use to stay as humanly good looking as they can be. Phillips Norelco Multigroom 3100 appeals as a product used by men to keep a good shave of their face.

ADVANTAGES

This product is very much affordable and is a good value for the money spent with regards to the function it performs.

The product also comes as a skin friendly product which does not stress the user to apply on the skin or cause skin irritation.

The method of cleaning is very easy and maintainance process is quite okay with long lasting performance.

DISADVANTAGES

Full charge time is quite a lot of time and expressly goes beyond the running time for the product. This is to say users have to spend more time charging the product then they have to use them.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Damkidah For This Useful Post:

Interlock (04-12-2020)

Reply to thread