Advantages of Sport to the Society
- It adds a great deal of finance to the economy.
- It brings about a great deal of employment.
- It unites the nation.
- Itís a source of exercise and recreation.
- It brings about pride to the nation/city.
- Stars serve as role models to kids and adults.
- Serve as a foundation for raising money during economic crisis or pandemic
Disadvantages of Sport to the Society
- The injury side of it can put an end to someoneís life or career.
Sport have this interesting, special way of making a significant impact in the Society. Whether itís assisting kids, Society or the country at large, sports makes a great difference daily. While nothing with benefits is perfect, it is normal for sport to have itís own downsides. Sport has a great economic impact, as it represents a billion dollar investment Ė especially through traveling and tourism on domestic economies. Furthermore, sports provide a platform for individuals to unite and support their nation or clubs. International events like the World Cup, Afcon, and the Olympics serve as a point around which people come together with a single mindset to cheer their country to glory. On the downside, the injuries encountered through some contact sports like football or boxing, can kill or cause critical damage to the participants.