• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: How margin level can close my trade?

1. #21 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its depends on what you free margin you put into. If you going to put 50% free margin then when your free margin fall into 50% then you will get MC. I don't recommend that you going to leave your account floating when you reach below 200% free margin. Right now on average my free margin is 500%. My plan is to have a free margin of 1000%. But 500% will do and I always make sure that once its reach below 300% I will try to make sure that my free margin will not going to reach 200%.

2. #22 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheerful

mammu is on a distinguished road mammu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      524 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Margin level resembles that how much money you have kept free from the open trade. If your trade goes in loss area then your margin will start reducing. when you margin will be at 50%(instaforex) level then you trade will be automatically closed.

3. #23 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

Grimjowz is on a distinguished road Grimjowz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, it seems like you do not use money management in your trading system. It has happened, so you just have to take the experience from it so that you will not repeat the same mistakes in the future

4. #24 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

trova is an unknown quantity at this point trova's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      297 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think this because of the money we have in the fore trade is not sufficient for trade transactions. so as the limit used to restrict trade will close automatically. therefore financial management is very important that we not be late in doing commercial transactions when opportunities come

5. #25 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Amused

orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2028 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

usually margin level already at the limit of minus so your account could not be used to open a position again, when this happens then you have to be close to the margin call and you need to prevent it.

6. #26 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Mike Idoko is on a distinguished road Mike Idoko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      374 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Is not good to be trade with high lot size, is not a good idea at all, your margin call can easily close if the level of volume is too high and it will make your account to be wipe out

7. #27 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2898 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,853 Times in 608 Posts

well when your account balance keep on decreasing then you can not keep your trades open because in this way the balance will go in minus status which is not going to happen by any of the brokers so your trades gets closed.

8. #28 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When you open a position and the trend or the price moves against your open order you incur loses. Now lets say that you have 100 dollars investments. And you have reach 100 dollars loses. Meaning your capital can't sustain your losing position anymore and that's the main reason why you will get MC. That's why I do advice investors and trader to trade with confidence that you can actually make profit. Don't trade because you want to loss. Trade because you want to earn and if you trade because you want to earn then I'm sure you will study and try to learn how to prevent your account to experience MC.

9. #29 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

simakei is an unknown quantity at this point simakei's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

margin in forex trading is the boundary line of our money in the trading account. if we have the funds in your trading account margin thinning or touching the trade will be closed automatically without waiting for you to replenish your trading account.

10. #30 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Brooding

modarsia is an unknown quantity at this point modarsia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trova     
      I think this because of the money we have in the fore trade is not sufficient for trade transactions. so as the limit used to restrict trade will close automatically. therefore financial management is very important that we not be late in doing commercial transactions when opportunities come
      perform backtesting is a way to see a trading system that we have in order to determine how well the trading system of the real price movement has gone before dna it would make an effective picture of whether or not a trading system

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...