Advantages of the Tesla Cybertruck
- The truck is extremely versatile; with a lot of payload capacity and air suspension.
- It comes with a cool vault-like storage
- Flexible interior and very efficient
- Standard self-driving
Downside of the Tesla Cybertruck
From what I can see form the truck, there are a couple of downsides here.
- The first one is the look, although it might be subjective but I think the truth is ugly. It’s not your regular pickup truck look. While a lot of people who buy the truck aren’t concerned about the look, they bought it due to the functionality.
- Color is another headache with this truck, I mean you don’t have any options when it comes to that. It’s a full blown metal and you will have to settle for stainless. Unless you want to get it painted.
- Target Audience is another downside; this is towards the recreational audience not the working audience. There’s no approach to attach stakes or bed. So people who buy pickup truck for work won’t be going for these, but will be bought by the recreational folks.
- And lastly is the wait time.; you’re not getting the truck this year if you ordered for one, because it won’t be available until 2021 ending. Although there are reports that it might speed up if the Model Y comes out early 2021. People who buy trucks need it for instant action, most buyers won’t be willing to wait that long and will rather opt for another one.
About the Cybertruck
The Tesla Cybertruck looks like what alien brought during the invasion in sci-movies, but the truck has the capabilities to stand and rub should with all the top selling trucks. The truck was unveiled on nov 21 in Los Angeles. While the start price of the truck is $39,000, the more costly versions will be $49,900 and $69,000, which will be released in late 2021. The truck look seriously tough , and it’s all electric. The touch can tow up to 14,000 pounds and has an estimated driving range of 500+ miles. The truck is built with an external shell designed for ultimate safety and lastingness. With an effective exoskeleton, which consist of extremely hard 30X cold rolled steel and Tesla armor glass.