• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6

Thread: Tadawul FX

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,226 Times in 1,174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      Seems like a lot of positive comments in here from some experienced members.

Haven't traded there or even heard about that personally.

But the name of the broker interests me because it sounds like coming from mid east or South Asian countries although perhaps its not true.
      Seem to me another scam case i just tried to find more about this broker i put the name in google and searched it i was surprised there is no such broker than i put this link http://www.tadawulfx.com/ and there was no page found seem to me this is another fake broker which is vanished form the surface OOOh

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Mamba For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (10-29-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,263 Times in 5,549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba     
      Seem to me another scam case i just tried to find more about this broker i put the name in google and searched it i was surprised there is no such broker than i put this link http://www.tadawulfx.com/ and there was no page found seem to me this is another fake broker which is vanished form the surface OOOh
      Ooohh... That's horrible...

If its true then its another warning for us to be really careful.

Nowadays its not that hard to make a site that resembles legal broker but they can be just bucket shop and can disappear like smoke when they are broke.

But I wonder about the positive comments from members in this thread ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

Black Mamba (10-29-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,226 Times in 1,174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      Ooohh... That's horrible...

If its true then its another warning for us to be really careful.

Nowadays its not that hard to make a site that resembles legal broker but they can be just bucket shop and can disappear like smoke when they are broke.

But I wonder about the positive comments from members in this thread ?
      yes mate it is more than easier to make site which looks like legitimate broker you need to have the domain name , the hosting plan , than you know just get some free templates and that is it i think you can create a broker website just for 20 dollars even that is how much easier these days that you can create broker .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Mamba For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (10-29-2014)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

mkabira is on a distinguished road mkabira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think tadawulfx did not scam anyone, because they sold their business to liquid markets (lqdmarkets.com) its uk based forex broker now, i did not read if anyone saying he lost his money with tadawulfx and they did not paid before closing their business. let me know if anyone lost with them and could not withdraw before that business transition.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      868 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mkabira     
      i think tadawulfx did not scam anyone, because they sold their business to liquid markets (lqdmarkets.com) its uk based forex broker now, i did not read if anyone saying he lost his money with tadawulfx and they did not paid before closing their business. let me know if anyone lost with them and could not withdraw before that business transition.
      and now bankrupt from the snb announcement. i never liked them as their liquidity seems to have some issues. the spreads they are offering along with the commissions just doesn't make sense for an ecn broker.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,025 Times in 412 Posts

This broker was really famous several years ago I think because it is I think the first forex broker to implement the no swap options for our muslim traders.
      But nowadays it is not as famous anymore because many brokers already offers this option for everyone to use.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6