• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 100 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Rezwan FX Trading Journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      744 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,048 Times in 995 Posts

Smile Rezwan FX Trading Journal

Hello Friends, I have been with this market and this MT5 forum for a long time. Throughout my trading period I have seen bad times and good times also. For personal reason I was away from Forex trading for quite a long time and now I am back. For making a good comeback, suggestion, encouragement are needed from all of you. In this thread I would like to share my thoughts on recent activities, technical analysis.

Requesting for everyone's support and feedback. So that through discussion we can get the best output. Thanks everybody.

2. The following 16 users say Thank You to rezwanfx for this useful post.

Afzaal03 (06-29-2020), Alii Tahir (04-12-2020), ayan555 (04-12-2020), dilawar niazi (04-12-2020), Fatima-Sahir (04-12-2020), Gulshanfx (04-14-2020), Hassanmehmood (06-13-2020), Hina Shaheen (04-23-2020), Kingbizzle (05-20-2020), Muskan khan (06-02-2020), naveed hassan (05-26-2020), shazi12 (04-12-2020), Spider Boy (04-30-2020), Unregistered (2), usman534 (04-12-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1984 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,036 Times in 3,205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rezwanfx     
      Hello Friends, I have been with this market and this MT5 forum for a long time. Throughout my trading period I have seen bad times and good times also. For personal reason I was away from Forex trading for quite a long time and now I am back. For making a good comeback, suggestion, encouragement are needed from all of you. In this thread I would like to share my thoughts on recent activities, technical analysis.

Requesting for everyone's support and feedback. So that through discussion we can get the best output. Thanks everybody.
      yes you are saying right that according to my point of view there is a lot of trading opportunities on the market that in the upcoming days I am in the favour of selling opportunities that trend in the market is bullish against the dollar and the many major currency pairs are showing very best my opportunity so please share the analysis of the market very properly

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Fatima-Sahir for this useful post.

Afzaal03 (06-29-2020), Gulshanfx (04-14-2020), shazi12 (04-12-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      292 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,964 Times in 983 Posts

i hope you're well done and enjoying forex trading with the best of health and wealth i have read your post about the most wanted analysis crude oil,oil give good profite because oil moved to very fastily and change our trend and give good amount of earning in my gold moved to bearish trend in this week and its better for sellers to getting good profite i hope you will continue to share your experience and analysis with all forex members thanks.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to shazi12 for this useful post.

Afzaal03 (06-29-2020), Gulshanfx (04-14-2020), Unregistered (1)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      744 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,048 Times in 995 Posts

USDCAD technical analysis would be my first technical analysis to share with you guys. If we look the H4 and Day1 chart closely we can see descending trend is building up and a clear "Descending Triangle" can be drawn in both time frames. Also the pair has crossed a significant 1.4000 mark and finished in a good position. Over all scenarios is indicating for a healthy bearish move but there will be some support around 1.3920, 1.3840 and so on. Due to corona virus pandemic, USA currently in a bad shape but to be cautious we also need to keep a close eye on the big news like retail sales data, unemployment data etc. Please check the below attachment also, Requesting for feedback and comments in this regard.
      Happy Trading.

Name: USDCAD H4 12-4-20.png Views: 321 Size: 19.9 KB

8. The following 8 users say Thank You to rezwanfx for this useful post.

Afzaal03 (06-29-2020), Butter fly (04-12-2020), dilawar niazi (04-12-2020), Gulshanfx (04-14-2020), hafsa (04-12-2020), Ikhlas (04-12-2020), Madeeha (04-12-2020), noori786 (04-12-2020)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      245 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,307 Times in 598 Posts

Attachment 185606Attachment 185606

USD/CAD technical analysis would be my first technical analysis to share with you guys. If we look the H4 and Day1 chart closely we can see descending trend is building up and a clear "Descending Triangle" can be drawn in both time frames. Also the pair has crossed a significant 1.4000 mark and finished in a good position. Over all scenarios is indicating for a healthy bearish move but there will be some support around 1.3920, 1.3840 and so on. Due to corona virus pandemic, USA currently in a bad shape but to be cautious we also need to keep a close eye on the big news like retail sales data, unemployment data etc. Please check the below attachment also, Requesting for feedback and comments in this regard.
      Happy Trading.
      AUD/USD Now if we sell this pair, then we can get better profits because this pair has been catching upward trend for a long time. Now if it creates a downward trend, then it would be better to sell it Maybe try to reach the support level And according to me it is better to sell such pair because now if this pair stops filling up, then it falls from the bottom and there is a crop forbidden from selling

10. The following 9 users say Thank You to Madeeha for this useful post.

Afzaal03 (06-29-2020), dilawar niazi (04-12-2020), Gulshanfx (04-14-2020), hafsa (04-12-2020), Ikhlas (04-12-2020), rezwanfx (04-12-2020), Unregistered (2), usman534 (04-12-2020)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2241 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,671 Times in 5,499 Posts

Dear friend and my forum fellow you join forum and now today you join us on trading journal session and I think you did right to come here and we all try our best to support you and hope you will also cooperate with us as this is trading journal session and you have to send good trading idea to all of us on daily so we learn from you and you learn from us so mate good luck and welcome here.
      "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13015263

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

Afzaal03 (06-29-2020), dilawar niazi (04-12-2020), hafsa (04-12-2020), Ikhlas (04-12-2020), rezwanfx (04-12-2020), usman534 (04-12-2020)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Twisted

usman534 has a reputation beyond repute usman534 has a reputation beyond repute usman534 has a reputation beyond repute usman534 has a reputation beyond repute usman534 has a reputation beyond repute usman534 has a reputation beyond repute usman534 has a reputation beyond repute usman534 has a reputation beyond repute usman534 has a reputation beyond repute usman534 has a reputation beyond repute usman534 has a reputation beyond repute usman534's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,190 Times in 898 Posts

Hello buddy d good afternoon I hope you are quite well and I welcome you to making a comeback at forum and once a thing that is being changed is compitiion you should have to work hard and be a consistent if you want to succeed ***** bless you

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to usman534 for this useful post.

Afzaal03 (06-29-2020), dilawar niazi (04-12-2020), Gulshanfx (04-14-2020), hafsa (04-12-2020)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,381 Times in 1,698 Posts

My dear brother we are welcome you with open arms I hope you will share with us with valuable near reading general according to your knowledge and experience you will gain a some good information from you and implement in trading so in which you good best of luck I will beat you again and again when you forced new trading journal please give me thanks and I will give you that if we found each other valuable

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

USDCAD technical analysis would be my first technical analysis to share with you guys. If we look the H4 and Day1 chart closely we can see descending trend is building up and a clear "Descending Triangle" can be drawn in both time frames. Also the pair has crossed a significant 1.4000 mark and finished in a good position. Over all scenarios is indicating for a healthy bearish move but there will be some support around 1.3920, 1.3840 and so on. Due to corona virus pandemic, USA currently in a bad shape but to be cautious we also need to keep a close eye on the big news like retail sales data, unemployment data etc. Please check the below attachment also, Requesting for feedback and comments in this regard.
      Happy Trading.

Attachment 185606
      hello dear brother how are you I hope you will be fine your trading analysis is quite impressive and I think you have done fabulous job dear friend look like if in in the momentum in the market with keep this momentum in the upcoming trading session and I think this moment I'm going to check 1. 3900 support

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to noori786 for this useful post.

Afzaal03 (06-29-2020), asad hammeed 75 (04-12-2020), dilawar niazi (04-12-2020), hafsa (04-12-2020), Ikhlas (04-12-2020), Mubashir40 (04-12-2020)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      437 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,031 Times in 1,714 Posts

Happy Trading.

Attachment 185606
      the usdcad movement will still potentially weaken next week. because I look at the candle that appears dominantly bearish. so even if there is an increase it is a correction. so this week we have to focus on looking for sell opportunities. with news of a pandemic that made usd weaker. then it is very likely that it will continue to happen. therefore we can use this to get profits in the market

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Ikhlas for this useful post.

Afzaal03 (06-29-2020), Gulshanfx (04-14-2020), hafsa (04-12-2020)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angry

Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      398 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,624 Times in 3,258 Posts

Happy Trading.

Attachment 185606
      i think that this is an great analysis form you about the nzd cad that it will move for the buyer side next it also move so low first and now i think that time to float for the level of the last upward side resistance level will makes its support level so when the market open i will move for the same line upwards channel support ...

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ahmed12 for this useful post.

Afzaal03 (06-29-2020), Gulshanfx (04-14-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 100 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 6