A Review on: Shah Cement:
Shah cement is the leading cement brand in Bangladesh. It's a sister concern of Abul Khair Group, which is one of the largest group in Bangladesh. For building construction, infrastructures, road construction and repairing Shah cement is the best option. They have been producing cement since 2002. The advantages and disadvantages of Shah cement are described below:
Advantages of Shah cement:
1. They have the largest vertical roller mill facility. The world Guinness record has recorded this achievement against Shah cement.
2. They have the capacity of producing ten million metric ton per annum.
3. They have many own vessels by which they deliver the cement throughout the whole country. Customer don't need to pay any headache about delivery.
4. They have own power-plant with capacity of 17-megawatt, so production won't hamper and customer will get product on time.
5. They have world class quality assurance department who will check every production and will give QC passed seal.
6. They have own mixing plant unit. So customer will get raw material for construction with proper mixing ratio.
Disadvantages of Shah cement:
> This cement price is higher than other normal cement company's product.
Everyone have to build a house for one time. So most of the customer use this high quality full cement with good price. I also used this cement for my building. So, i recommended everyone to check this cement quality before buying other company's cement.