A Review on: M Abdur Rahim Medical College and Hospital(MARMC):
The old name of M Abdur Rahim Medical College and Hospital was Dinajpur Medical College and Hospital. MARMC is the largest medical college in northern part of Bangladesh. It was established on 1992 located in Dinajpur district of Rangpur division. My little brother is studying MBBS in that medical institute. The advantages and disadvantages of M Abdur Rahim Medical College and Hospital are described below:

Advantages of M Abdur Rahim Medical College and Hospital(MARMC):

1. They have an unique research institution that makes this medical college different from other medical college in Bangladesh.

2. The doctor who come out from this medical college have vast knowledge about medical science both theoretically and practically.

3. During internship a medial student have to do duty strictly and sincerely. It helps the student to gather practical knowledge as patient regularly come to this hospital for treatment.

4. Besides study MARMC focus on student's cultural activities as they believe that a good doctor needs mental refresh technique.

5. As it's a government medical institute that's why total study cost is very low. Government expense money to bring out quality full doctors.

6. Accumulation and environmental condition is top class in that medical institute.

Disadvantages of M Abdur Rahim Medical College and Hospital(MARMC):

> As it's far way from the capital city that's why many student don't like to study in that institute.

My little brother is so happy to get chance in that medical college. He described me about the beauty of this medical institute. So, overall conclusion is that M Abdur Rahim Medical College and Hospital(MARMC) is a perfect institution for medical student.
Name: Dinajpur Medical College.jpeg Views: 8 Size: 68.6 KB