• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: The Review on the Largest IT Market in Nigeria (Computer Village).

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble has a reputation beyond repute Yusfunoble's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2022 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,871 Times in 2,150 Posts

Default The Review on the Largest IT Market in Nigeria (Computer Village).

Advantages

Getting to the famous market, you can be sure of getting any IT related parts you ever think of, as well as both software and hardware components. The market is filled with so many skilled individuals who work on assembling and disassembling computer parts and repairs. The market is close to the airport and is linked to a lot of urban areas for ease of accessibility. You can get latest top brand products in one of the verified dealers shops.

Disadvantages

No doubt, the computer village is largest market when it comes to getting whatever you need, like smartphones, laptops, or any accessories and components of a computer. However, the place can be tricky and dangerous if you don’t know where you’re going or who to trust. Due to population and how crowded the area is, fraudulent individuals roam the market looking to scam buyers of their money, they do this by selling substandard products or doing a poor job for you.

The famous market is situated in Lagos capital, Ikeja, Nigeria. Computer Village as it is popularly called has become the darling of computer sellers as well as users. A lot of top brands like Samsung, Apple, Techno, Injoo and so on have verified dealers around the area that offer selling as well as repair for their users. The market has since grown and developed significantly that the state government is planning to move some of it across the state. Although the plan seem to be dead for now, Computer Village still remains the best place to get whatever you need. If you plan to go their, always try to go with cash, be prepared physically and mentally because it can always get stressful due to the crowd.

2. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Computer Village is one of the largest trading center for computer and phone in Nigeria which means that you have the opportunity to get anything that you want in this regard.

People from all over Nigeria places their orders for phones and computers along with the spare parts, this is probably one of the largest markets that has everything that you need all in one place across the continent of Africa because they have virtually everything you need regardless of the price.

Advantages.
      1. Easy access to the computer and accessories that you need.
      2. Computers and phones are generally cheaper here.

Disadvantages.
      1. They have so many fake products if you are not careful.
      2. Cost of transportation to Lagos is not cheap.

3. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

Adeboye has much to be proud of Adeboye has much to be proud of Adeboye has much to be proud of Adeboye has much to be proud of Adeboye has much to be proud of Adeboye has much to be proud of Adeboye has much to be proud of Adeboye has much to be proud of Adeboye has much to be proud of Adeboye's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,540 Times in 851 Posts

Computer village is the market in Nigeria where you can get all gadgets especially mobile phones and computers. It is located in the heart of Lagos, ikeja to be precise. They also repair mobile phones and laptops. There is nothing you are looking for that is not available there. If you can't the gadget you need there, I don't think you can get it in any part of Nigeria.

ADVANTAGES OF COMPUTER VILLAGE
      1. You can get any gadget you need, even phone batteries of any type you need there.
      2. It's easy to locate.
      3. There are many retailers, so you can choose to patronize any one of your choice.
      4. It is not a monopoly market.

DISAVANTAGES OF COMPUTER VILLAGE
      1. Fraudulent activities are rampant among the traders.
      2. It's always rough.

MY EXPERIENCE
      The first time I went there, it was really sad experience, I was swindled. I bought a phone with a warranty of 1 year, after using the phone for 5 day, it stopped working, I never knew the phone was refurbished, and I paid the price of a new phone. I went there back to comply, I was denied and other traders supported the trader that duped me.

4. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas is a glorious beacon of light Osas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      314 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In Computer Village, Ikeja Nigeria, you can literally get anything regarding computer, phones, batteries, solar panels, deep cycles battery for solar, and generally anything electronic hence makes it the commercial nerve center when it comes to these gadgets, they have different manufacturers of popular brands and products like Phillips, Samsung, iPhone, Apple Inc, HP, Lenovo, Nokia, Xioami, and the rest of them. Anything that you want to get for yourself can definitely be purchased from this Computer Village located in Lagos Nigeria.

Advantages of Computer Village Ikeja.
      1. Wide variety of electronics available.
      2. Any computer spare parts can be found here.
      3. Items are generally cheaper than anywhere else in the country.

Disadvantages of Computer Village, Ikeja.
      1. You can be swindled easily.
      2. Fake products are sold by some unscrupulous elements there.

Reply to thread