• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: A Review on: Delivery Service of Daraz.

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6403 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,772 Times in 5,121 Posts

Thumbs up A Review on: Delivery Service of Daraz.

A Review on: Delivery Service of Daraz:
      Daraz is one the largest online marketplace for throughout Asia. It's introduced by China. Now it's acquired by the Chinese biggest e-commerce company Alibaba group. In 2012 it was first introduced as a fashion retailer in Pakistan then it spread to Myanmar and Bangladesh as an online marketplace. The advantages and disadvantages of Delivery Service of Daraz are described below:

Advantages of Delivery Service of Daraz:

1. The delivery service of Daraz is very good. It takes 3-5 working days to deliver product.

2. Delivery charge varies item to item. Usually they charge small amount for delivery. In my shoes item they charged only BDT. 50

3. Daraz don't have any own retail shop. A shop owner can sell his product through Daraz. That's why sometimes customer claim about the quality of the product. They refund or change the product after informing them.

4. Daraz online service is open for 24/5.

5. Product quality is genuine but a customer have to choose genuine product by themselves.

6. Delivery man informed the customer while he will start journey with their ordered product.

7. I received my Bata shoes within 3 days and product quality is super as like Bata's original product.

Name: Daraz Bata.jpg Views: 18 Size: 155.8 KB

8. Sometimes they offer free home deliver for a limited time period.

Disadvantages of Delivery Service of Daraz:

> Alibaba checked their every retailers product quality but Daraz never check this quality. It creates hassle and customer dissatisfaction.

> I bought a scientific calculator few months ago, this product wasn't genuine. After complain they refund my balance after 5 working days.

Till now i have bought at least 20 products from Daraz. Except this duplicate scientific calculator i received all genuine product and understood how to order in Daraz. Please don't buy any unauthorized product. Order from DarazMall where all authorized brand's product available. I am satisfied with their delivery service.

Name: Bata.jpg Views: 16 Size: 801.3 KB
      Last edited by Interlock; 04-15-2020 at 10:46 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

Damkidah (04-23-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1934 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A Review on Daraz Delivery Service :
      Daraz is already create a hive in the ecommerce industry. They now delivery their product by their own way. They are really doing good in Asia specially. They are the part of ALI BABA group. their daily sales are huge. They can not depend on others delivery services. So make their own delivery processing. In Bangladesh Daraz Delivery Service are so strong. They reached the product at the home door. And they take less time to delivery the product.
      Advantages of Daraz Delivery Service:
      • Daraz delivery service are so fast and buyer feel so much confidence by their services.
      • Daraz Delivery Service damages rate are very few.
      • Their customer service are so much strong. Anytime anyone can contact with them.
      • Daraz Delivery Service are so much friendly.
      • There are huge number of customer they make serve every day.
      Disadvantages of Daraz Delivery Service:
      Daraz Delivery Service are so good there is do doubt but they sometime make some mistake which suffer the customer. They send the product in wrong destination and need huge time to get the product. They need to improve their manpower.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jidan For This Useful Post:

AHT (04-30-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

johese is a splendid one to behold johese is a splendid one to behold johese is a splendid one to behold johese is a splendid one to behold johese is a splendid one to behold johese is a splendid one to behold johese is a splendid one to behold johese's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1338 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,173 Times in 602 Posts

In 2012 the Alibaba Group acquisition of this company change every thing because previously they were under a different management. Daraz is one the largest online marketplace for throughout Asia. And they have made some interesting development in the industry, thus they are getting ourselves with this understanding online marketing, they should engage more in ensuring that more people know about them because we understand that even companies like Ali express which is also owned by the Alibaba group are doing pretty well.

Advantages of Delivery Service of Daraz.
      1. Short delivery period which is pretty encouraging.
      2. They are trusted and reliable.
      3. Tracking is easy.

Disadvantages of Delivery Service of Daraz.
      1. They don't have any physical shops where you can and enquiry.
      2. Quality can sometimes be disappointing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to johese For This Useful Post:

AHT (04-30-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2094 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,479 Times in 2,007 Posts

Daraz is a Chinese developed internet market place and delivery company, it engages in the delivery of goods to different location in the countries of operation as required by customers who shop on their platform. The company was created in 2012 and it operation cuts across five countries in Asia.

ADVANTAGES

Makes prompt delivery services.

Incorporates the use of the company mobile application to shop and request for delivery services.

Products are usually delivered in good conditions.

Has a premium shipping service which offers more interesting offers at no added cost for customers.

Operates a twenty four hours duration delivery services. Products are not delivered later than a day.

In case of no satisfaction with delivered goods, a replacement can be issued.

There is the pay on delivery or through digital platform options.

DISADVANTAGES

Delivery services do not usually get to every single city across the countries of operation and this limits the participant of some people with the use of their delivery services.

8. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1671 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,185 Times in 2,199 Posts

A Review on: Delivery Service of Daraz:

Delivery Service of Daraz is very good delivery system by the daraz. Daraz is very big ecommerce site in Bangladesh. Every day daraz make huge sales so they can not depend on others delivery service. they need to delivery their own product by own. It helps to reach the product carefully. I take many services for delivery but daraz make their service so strong. They try to reach the product safely. Within short time daraz can deliver their product. They are strict on their time. Delivery Service of Daraz has some good side and bad side in bellow we are now discuss this matter.

Advantages Of Delivery Service of Daraz:

• Delivery Service of Daraz is very quick and safe method.
      • Customer get satisfaction by this service.
      • Their customer care are so fast and they always support the customer.
      • One can easily track his product easily.
      • Delivery Service of Daraz reached the product within 3/5 days.
      • I feel satisfied with their service.

Disadvantages Of Delivery Service of Daraz:
      • Sometime Delivery Service of Daraz make delay to make the delivery this is bad.
      • Sometime they send product in wring area.
      • They take service charge but they can make it free because we buy product from them.

Reply to thread