• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 8 of 12 ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Thread: 2nd stage of the Best content contest From (May 1 to May 31, 2020.)

1. #71 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,725 Times in 7,571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     
      Thanks for your concern mate. How long we have to wait for this 1st Round result mate? Today is 21st May. We have been waiting 21 days for this result publishing. Patience also have some limitation mate.

Another question: will 1st round's review count for 2nd round prize distribution or it has expired day?

MT5 forum has right to extend the date till 30 days. But i think it should be done like that. One month is huge time. Waiting for this correction result by this week.
      The only reply I got from admin is that the Bonuses are distributed depending on likes from search results.

2. #72 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      8466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,242 Times in 4,774 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      The only reply I got from admin is that the Bonuses are distributed depending on likes from search results.
      That means u want to say that the result is correct ,....it's insane if that really is ...and such activities will not bring the forum down but above all its the defamation of the instaforex broker ,,...why I don't know admin comes and clarify and talk with us ...it's not a clear solution as the winners also not get the extra ordinary likes and overall some members who wins broke the rule complete ly.

3. The following 3 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

AHT (05-22-2020), Interlock (05-22-2020), rezwanfx (05-22-2020)

4. #73 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon is a splendid one to behold Danosahon's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      586 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sorry but what about the distribution of the rest of the money, assuming that result is correct, does it mean the rules were changed without our notice, meaning price is given to five people and rest withheld, does it mean we are wasting our time right now in posting in the best content contest because there is no guarantee that we will fall among the five people? I don't understand, what about the user that did not open any thread according to the rules and was paid? Does this mean people can break the forum rules and still get paid and rewarded, while those that obeyed the rules are punished with non payments? There are more questions this reply has generated automatically.

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to Danosahon for this useful post.

AHT (05-22-2020), Interlock (05-22-2020), Kalex (05-22-2020)

6. #74 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      5333 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,441 Times in 1,450 Posts

What an epic reply, this is an unfolding episode!

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to Honest for this useful post.

AHT (05-22-2020), Interlock (05-22-2020), Kalex (05-22-2020), rezwanfx (05-23-2020)

8. #75 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      582 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow! Then at least share the balance! Or we are not entitled to that?

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to Okuteq for this useful post.

AHT (05-22-2020), Interlock (05-22-2020), Kalex (05-22-2020)

10. #76 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1343 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,661 Times in 1,400 Posts

we are really upset to know the reply because you make the rules and here you says if anyone violate any rules of the best review contest then they will not consider for the prize. some winner do not open any new thread that was mandatory but they win. how can it possible? is it not break the rules?

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to AHT for this useful post.

Interlock (05-22-2020), Kalex (05-22-2020), rezwanfx (05-22-2020)

12. #77 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      6004 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,513 Times in 4,695 Posts

Are you waiting for final reply from admin about prize distribution mate? Or he already had given you final replied?

It's hard to take it normally because personally i worked so hard in first round. I made 110 reviews in 1st round. For each post i spent minimum 30 minutes. I passed my full locked down days by posting here. Will all becomes valueless? Isn't joking mate?

I am an engineer and i have a very limited time to spend in MT5 forum. If MT5 forum treats like that then please advise what should i do?

Aviz mate, you promised me here that spammers won't control Best Content Contest as like Best Answer Contest. I think you may turn into in this contest also.

Still waiting for your positive feedback regarding the correction of the wrong published result.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      That means u want to say that the result is correct ,....it's insane if that really is ...and such activities will not bring the forum down but above all its the defamation of the instaforex broker ,,...why I don't know admin comes and clarify and talk with us ...it's not a clear solution as the winners also not get the extra ordinary likes and overall some members who wins broke the rule complete ly.
      Kalex mate, please check what is belonged to below your name: It's time to retire!

Your time is over You have given a lot of things to MT5 forum. It's time to retire mate. Because we can't be a spammer here.

13. The following 7 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

AHT (05-22-2020), Asinivich (05-23-2020), Azh786 (05-23-2020), Kalex (05-22-2020), rezwanfx (05-22-2020), Unregistered (1), Yusfunoble (05-23-2020)

14. #78 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      582 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is so unfair! Has the rules changed already, people cheat and get paid? What's really happening here, where is the result for the rest of the money?

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Okuteq for this useful post.

Azh786 (05-23-2020), Kalex (05-22-2020)

16. #79 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,725 Times in 7,571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     
      Are you waiting for final reply from admin about prize distribution mate? Or he already had given you final replied?
      Waiting for the same thing about prize distribution.

17. The following 6 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

AHT (05-23-2020), Asinivich (05-23-2020), Azh786 (05-23-2020), Interlock (05-22-2020), Kalex (05-23-2020), rezwanfx (05-23-2020)

18. #80 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      444 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,254 Times in 638 Posts

Hello friend, what about the contest rules? The authenticity of the posts, 500 words etc? For the on going round I have been posting by following the rules, trying to pur more authentic and important information in my posts, not sure whether I am getting likes or not. But if things goes in this way then all the hard work will go in vain.

Between I am also an engineer by profession, I am trying to utilize my free time to get something best out of it. If the likes are everything, then you knw better than me that many suspicious activities are going on, many useless posts are getting huge amount of like !! But I hope you will be able resolve the issue and those who worked hard should get the prize.

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to rezwanfx for this useful post.

AHT (05-23-2020), Azh786 (05-23-2020), Interlock (05-22-2020), Kalex (05-22-2020)

Closed Thread
    Page 8 of 12 ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 2

Open