• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12

Thread: 2nd stage of the Best content contest From (May 1 to May 31, 2020.)

1. #111 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      8466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,210 Times in 4,762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      Did you mind to read the Rules clearly ! If not then please read it once again,

and those who cheated and make any copy paste post are not tolerated do you have any example where such users are free to get bonus for longer time periods ?
      I don't want now to read the rules frankly ...because one thing i only know that spammers are being paid ..........and the administration and you pls try to say that why such spammers are being paid ...we are trying to get the justice of this contest round and thus not thinking what is going to be held in longer period because in this round i invested more then 40-50 hours .

Is there any need to read the rules ..really ?.....if the people who breaks the rules get the prize .

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

I don't want any argument with you as ...a member we can say and raise our voice ...but if the management supports the spammers then we are also helpless ...we will just see and can tell and point those ....

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

AHT (05-31-2020), Interlock (05-31-2020), Unregistered (1)

3. #112 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      787 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,811 Times in 860 Posts

This is cheating!

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

So they decided to share half the price for spammers, this is so wrong!

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Thandeka for this useful post.

Interlock (05-31-2020), Kalex (05-31-2020)

5. #113 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

johese is a splendid one to behold johese is a splendid one to behold johese is a splendid one to behold johese is a splendid one to behold johese is a splendid one to behold johese is a splendid one to behold johese is a splendid one to behold johese's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1228 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is an interesting revelation, it's unfortunate that I wasted my time here last month with this new contest. This is a sad day for the legit members. Spammers have won!

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to johese for this useful post.

AHT (05-31-2020), Interlock (05-31-2020), Kalex (05-31-2020), Unregistered (1)

7. #114 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq is a splendid one to behold Okuteq's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      582 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hahaha, this whole thing is a huge joke! Interlock was right about the "eyewash" comment

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Okuteq for this useful post.

AHT (05-31-2020), Interlock (05-31-2020), Kalex (05-31-2020)

9. #115 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      415 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,322 Times in 812 Posts

dear sir Aviz when the matter will be resolved and participants will get mental relief. please update the facts that administration is working for correction or otherwise as you know that long time waiting is like a punishment. so please update the facts.

10. #116 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

duro is a glorious beacon of light duro is a glorious beacon of light duro is a glorious beacon of light duro is a glorious beacon of light duro is a glorious beacon of light duro is a glorious beacon of light duro's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      667 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The best approach is to resort to the guidelines for the contest in determining how prize funds should be distributed. Strict adherence to these rules/guidelines will eliminate every likelihood of bias and confusion. This will further instill sanity, discipline and focus on members pertaining to rules of the forum and contest. Long live instaforex and Mt5 Forum.
      Jesus Christ is Lord - King Of Kings!.

11. #117 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1659 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,498 Times in 5,315 Posts

I would have love to participate in this round, but seeing what happen last round, I just have to stay away, after all, the best answer contest also is loosing it vibe, as nothing has been said over their for. Two round.
      The few members Participating right now are doing so with faith...
      visit here 👇 for price action opportunities https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

AHT (05-31-2020), Interlock (05-31-2020)

13. #118 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,725 Times in 7,571 Posts

2nd Round Finish We are waiting for the Results.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

iampersyana (Today), Unregistered (1)

Closed Thread
    Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12

Subscribed to this Thread : 2

Open